Frenzied Rage - Attack speed question

Options
SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Archer
Hi

I put this in archer forums since archers can have 3.33 base attack speed with no intervals on fists/claws.

So is there anyone that have Nirvana weapon with Frenzied Rage on and 3.33 base aps?

My question is, will it give you 4 or 5 aps when Frenzied is on?

Cause I wont spend billions of money to get both -0.05 interval and Frenzied Rage to make Nirvana fist if you can't get 5 aps with it..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Let me rephrase my noob friends question :

Does the speed proc from Berserk - for example from the 95 Lunar "Cube" fists
    (Berserk: Has a chance to make the wielder go berserk, increasing
    physical attack and attack rate along with damage taken.)

Increases the speed to the same extent as a demon spark, or less?

(Considering "Berserk" gives the same speed bonus as the nirvana proc "Frenzied Rage"?)
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Fourth post in this thread was the best I could find for you:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=624571

Astrithr is the only person I can think of who I've seen use cubes. There is at least one other person on our server who uses them. I don't remember the name, sorry.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle It over writes spark, that's all I'm gona say b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle It over writes spark, that's all I'm gona say b:laugh

Sage BM b:mischievous
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think there has been reports that the Berserk proc gives you 20% atk speed boost, enough to get you from 4 to 5 aps but not enough to get you from 3.33 to 5 aps.

Don't quote me on it, but it shouldn't be hard to search that. I'll try it first...
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    it gives -.05 interval same as cyclone
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Former Cube fist user here.

Berserker proc grants a +20% attack speed bonus that doesn't stack with any other similar boosts. With no -int gear this grants -0.15 int, quickly drops to -0.1, and finally -0.05 at around 2.86 aps.

So, to answer the OP's question, if at 3.33 base and Berserker (and Frenzied Rage if it follows suit) procs, you will be at 4.0 aps.
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thanks a lot for all the answers guys and girl :p

I guess nobody will try make a nirvana fist with Frenzied Rage just to test if it has better speed than Berserker b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]