PK and All the Q_Q

Options
Aratainia - Archosaur
Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Ok so this needs to be done, because I for one am sick of the QQ

Archosaur is a PvE server, end of! Meaning you have an option to PK or not.

I am sick of people walking out of west gate, white named, and then crying because they got PKed. Again guys this is a PvE server no one is making you PK and if you come out of SZ expect to be PKed.

Yes I understand that there is some respect to go along with PKing, but sometimes people just want to PK, so they do. Don't sit there and QQ about how you were just coming out to say hi, go blue named, come out and say hi, simple as that.

Again I do understand about respect in PK, don't get me wrong. At the same time however you choose to go white, and you choose to come out of SZ so based on who is out of SZ be cautious and generally expect to be PKed. Also on another note, if you go AFK outside of SZ and come back dead...Well that is just your own damn fault. (That is all I will say on that note @_@)

If you feel that west gate is over run by lvl 100 jerk face snot nosed PKers, then go somewhere else with the lower lvls, and PK there.

Also on another note, If you are in PK and you drop something dont QQ if they dont give it back, again its a PvE server! No one made you go white named. Everyone has a different way of PK, and everyone deals with drops different. I am one to always give things back, but that is my beilef, and not everyone shares it so please be careful!

I doubt that this thread will help any, but I at least wanted people to be aware that Arch is a PvE server...Since no one seems to realize that.

Anywho have fun Bashing this post <3 Love you all
~Ara
Post edited by Aratainia - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ok so this needs to be done, because I for one am sick of the QQ

Archosaur is a PvE server, end of! Meaning you have an option to PK or not.

I am sick of people walking out of west gate, white named, and then crying because they got PKed. Again guys this is a PvE server no one is making you PK and if you come out of SZ expect to be PKed.

Yes I understand that there is some respect to go along with PKing, but sometimes people just want to PK, so they do. Don't sit there and QQ about how you were just coming out to say hi, go blue named, come out and say hi, simple as that.

Again I do understand about respect in PK, don't get me wrong. At the same time however you choose to go white, and you choose to come out of SZ so based on who is out of SZ be cautious and generally expect to be PKed. Also on another note, if you go AFK outside of SZ and come back dead...Well that is just your own damn fault. (That is all I will say on that note @_@)

If you feel that west gate is over run by lvl 100 jerk face snot nosed PKers, then go somewhere else with the lower lvls, and PK there.

Also on another note, If you are in PK and you drop something dont QQ if they dont give it back, again its a PvE server! No one made you go white named. Everyone has a different way of PK, and everyone deals with drops different. I am one to always give things back, but that is my beilef, and not everyone shares it so please be careful!

I doubt that this thread will help any, but I at least wanted people to be aware that Arch is a PvE server...Since no one seems to realize that.

Anywho have fun Bashing this post <3 Love you all
    ~Ara

-.- ara... didnt u know... these white names obviously wanna be recruited.
    PK = Power reKruiting.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Carefull standing on that soapbox of yours, you may fall and break a nail 0.0
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    brent40 wrote: »
    Carefull standing on that soapbox of yours, you may fall and break a nail 0.0

b:laugh Thats cute, cept for I am the kind of girl who like cars and to roll in the mud.

I dont have nails b:surrender
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ara!

I got PK'd by Zhadi in bed last night.

Apparantly he turned red while mine became....well... it's still white b:laugh
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    _Mizandry - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Pointless thread... The QQing won't ever stop, you did it at one point too and I'm sure one day will again. You used to get mad that Auth didn't "warn you" before HFing and killing you. Seems it's okay for you to cry when dying, but when the tables turn and you're the one killing with your buddies, QQ isn't allowed. Makes sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her <3
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh.

/10char
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Pointless thread... The QQing won't ever stop, you did it at one point too and I'm sure one day will again. You used to get mad that Auth didn't "warn you" before HFing and killing you. Seems it's okay for you to cry when dying, but when the tables turn and you're the one killing with your buddies, QQ isn't allowed. Makes sense.

b:chuckle I love when people talk about things they don't know of. I didn't QQ because I died, there was a whole different reasoning and this falls under the respect.

Its different when you think someone is your friend, and then when you have a deal, you break it. I didn't even QQ I just called him out on it, came back and had fun PKing. So before you post, get all the facts sweety.
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Don't go out there white named if you don't wanna die. End of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Don't go out there white named if you don't wanna die. End of story.

Again, You know nothing of.

Oh..
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Aww, you guys can't get your own material, that's cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brent40
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If you two are going to fight, put bikinis on first plox, thanks.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh.

so this is your own material is it? in that case...better let everyone know that Miz has a copyright, trademark, and patent on the word "Oh". maybe thats where her credit card limit comes from.

anyway if this is the case i call the word "bacon" as my own...sooo if that word is used yall all have to pay me in some fashion i see fit

Oh.

wait that is irrational isnt it? b:bye
    edited November 2010
    Options

Oh.

/10char
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh.

so this is your own material is it? in that case...better let everyone know that Miz has a copyright, trademark, and patent on the word "Oh". maybe thats where her credit card limit comes from.

anyway if this is the case i call the word "bacon" as my own...sooo if that word is used yall all have to pay me in some fashion i see fit

Oh.

wait that is irrational isnt it? b:bye

Aww defending your girlfriend. Your like number... hmmm who knows? ULMOS, Illuminous, Dream, tried for Auth and Mango and now you. Sorry if I missed some, girl moves around too fast that I just can't keep up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Aww defending your girlfriend. Your like number... hmmm who knows? ULMOS, Illuminous, Dream, tried for Auth and Mango and now you. Sorry if I missed some, girl moves around too fast that I just can't keep up.

Speak of What you Don't know...again...

Oh.
    edited November 2010
    Options

You missed me in the list...
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You missed me in the list...

I know She missed my DEEPEST Love! b:dirty

I love you Baby Forever and Ever!

<33333333333333333333333333
  • brent40
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think I got drunk one night and made the list b:cute
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options

LOL Everyone Has b:dirty

Marriage in game = Marriage Irl....DUH!
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options

Hope you used protection.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL Everyone Has b:dirty

Marriage in game = Marriage Irl....DUH!

Lol that's why you cried for 3 hours after knowing Auth for what a week? And then while with Dream, saying that Mango told you he loves you and you kinda like him... You are so freaking odd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    aww thats nice...change the subject when you dont have a comeback...so mature of you

alright where to go with this...

right...because marriage in game seems to mean people are fuxing irl...oh wait right...thats irrational too...you seem to live in a fantasy land.

secondly...if you knew the first thing about any of those relationships...well you wouldnt be saying anything. if you MUST know im the first one that she has been quote on quote "dating" really. so again...you see only what you want to...you live in your own fantasy land.

thirdly...should we go back over your record with boys and such? sorry i havent kept track but well since you take marriage in game so seriously you must switch partners more than square dancers.

thanks for comin out...better luck next time b:bye
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    aww thats nice...change the subject when you dont have a comeback...so mature of you

alright where to go with this...

right...because marriage in game seems to mean people are fuxing irl...oh wait right...thats irrational too...you seem to live in a fantasy land.

secondly...if you knew the first thing about any of those relationships...well you wouldnt be saying anything. if you MUST know im the first one that she has been quote on quote "dating" really. so again...you see only what you want to...you live in your own fantasy land.

thirdly...should we go back over your record with boys and such? sorry i havent kept track but well since you take marriage in game so seriously you must switch partners more than square dancers.

thanks for comin out...better luck next time b:bye

I've been married to Auth and ummm Auth and ummm Auth and Dream and umm Auth oh and umm Auth oh and my brother... So ya, a lot of people if you count Auth 20 times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    :o She is attacking me irl b:cry

Ijs...Becareful with your posts, They are always watching b:shocked
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know She missed my DEEPEST Love! b:dirty

I love you Baby Forever and Ever!

<33333333333333333333333333

Awwwwww you know I wuv you baby b:kiss
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Kaz don't worry about defending me. No point really, She doesn't know the situations, and she knows she doesn't. End of Story.

I mean honestly if she thought ULMOS and I had a irl relationship...Yea

So no worries, I don't get insulted by people who don't know what they are talking about. Which is why whenever anyone bring this stupid stuff up, I don't care about it xD

Om nom nomb:dirty

I still want those Oreos
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Kaz don't worry about defending me. No point really, She doesn't know the situations, and she knows she doesn't. End of Story.

I mean honestly if she thought ULMOS and I had a irl relationship...Yea

So no worries, I don't get insulted by people who don't know what they are talking about. Which is why whenever anyone bring this stupid stuff up, I don't care about it xD

Om nom nomb:dirty

I still want those Oreos

Doesn't care yet keeps replying... And okay you named 1 person of the many. Lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Awwwwww you know I wuv you baby b:kiss

Awwwwww b:cute b:dirty
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Doesn't care yet keeps replying... And okay you named 1 person of the many. Lmao

Oh.

/5char
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Wait... and that was YOUR material?