Pick your PVE server and PVP server and why

Options
Yulk_owns - Lost City
Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
I am in HT and LC and I like it.

Why I am on LC?
Casual duels, it is cheesy to me but oh well, I can learn psys anyway. Even though I don't like caster classes. It is just like HT TBH, just different names. Grind, Quests, future TTs, some duels, try out the evasion on a lvl 90 psy ^^, get good reputation from players ingame.

Why I am on HT?
My mains there, and always grind, farm, grind, farm, grind, farm, grind and grind some more, and grind, and quest, and grind, and grind, and TT, and TT and TT and grind, and grind grind grind grind, TT, farm farm farm farm. RB RB RB RB and more grinding, and more questing, and selling high LP blank genies, and high LP blank genies, and more grinding, more TT, more grinding again, and of course, more farming. More RB, Soon to be FF runs, More RB, get good reputation from players ingame. Tank, and repair bills, and coins.

Help out ppls too on both sides. (It is almost Nov.20, ghost will disappear b:avoid)
I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yulk_owns - Lost City on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I am in HT and LC and I like it.

Why I am on LC?
    Casual duels, it is cheesy to me but oh well, I can learn psys anyway. Even though I don't like caster classes. It is just like HT TBH, just different names. Grind, Quests, future TTs, some duels, try out the evasion on a lvl 90 psy ^^, get good reputation from players ingame.

Why I am on HT?
    My mains there, and always grind, farm, grind, farm, grind, farm, grind and grind some more, and grind, and quest, and grind, and grind, and TT, and TT and TT and grind, and grind grind grind grind, TT, farm farm farm farm. RB RB RB RB and more grinding, and more questing, and selling high LP blank genies, and high LP blank genies, and more grinding, more TT, more grinding again, and of course, more farming. More RB, Soon to be FF runs, More RB, get good reputation from players ingame. Tank, and repair bills, and coins.

Help out ppls too on both sides. (It is almost Nov.20, ghost will disappear b:avoid)

I stopped reading there; lolwut? Maybe it's the same below level 30 because everyone's blue name, but maybe if you get past 30 you will notice a difference.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You are not Yulk, stop trying. Bai nao b:bye.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You are not Yulk, stop trying. Bai nao b:bye.

Profile suggest otherwise. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:surrender why would anyone wanna be yulk?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:surrender why would anyone wanna be yulk?

Why would anyone be Yulk? You're right, he's ugly, and an arrogant troll. Yet he owns you still, while you post in his threads...

Why would any decent player play on harshlands?

Where are you demon barbs on HT? >.> Jesus
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    (PvE) Raging tides - Well first off, were else can you see people like Fuzzy_Wuzzy in game? Second, we are moving forward a map owned by QQme(who doesn't want that :p)

(PvP) Harshlands- I don't PvP in any aspect, but harshlands has the best ping
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Profile suggest otherwise. b:shocked

Oh... damn... lol.
  • DeLetar - Sanctuary
    DeLetar - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sanctuary [PvE]- Mainly, I didn't want to have to deal with egotistical PKers (had enough of them from my GM days and them just trying to PK me lol) and then dealing with futile attempts at trolling when you PK them instead of the other way around. Also, I liked the server name the best out the ones out there. Plus, it's amusing to read some of the faction drama that goes on here.
    I level the old- fashioned way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I like having the money for skills.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    my first server was sanctuary i picked it not even knowing anything about what server was what sense the name sounded peacefulb:chuckle now im on each and every serverb:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • /Fox - Harshlands81
    /Fox - Harshlands81 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Harshlands-pvp just cuz theres awsome pplz there and its soo easy 2 start pk warsb:laugh

pve- havent really tried a pve server yet but i have a char on archosaur and that server seems decent enough but there seems 2 be a large gap in high lvls-low lvls
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sanctuary [PvE] only, from what I see it is the best server by far. Every other server suffers from giant player loss, PK QQ, or a worse economy than Sanctuary. Plus it has a better name and Ardor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]