Is it real ? Rank weapon and Warsoul weapon attack less then TT80 weapon 5APS attack?

Options
Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Level_Name___________________Weap. Attack Phys.attack * APS
100_☆☆Fists of the Monarch Mind_915,5_________1309,165
80_☆☆Arch Devil's Touch (80)____1293_________1848,99
80_☆Soulmessenger Fists________471__________2355

For all above weapon 1,43 attacks per second is default.

Let think, that last weapon used with 5 attacks per second.

Then it will be more powerful than Warsoul or rank weapon ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Magicsaber - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Are you taking into account the bonuses?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I fail to see your logic behind that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Are you taking into account the bonuses?

All except strength, because it is char dependent.
    I fail to see your logic behind that.

Just calculations.

I think, is it worth to level Wizard ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    All fists/claws have a base of 1.43. Without an interval add, only an archer or sin with Rank 8 top can reach 5aps sparked with them. A BM currently cannot get 5aps with either Rank or Warsoul fists/claws.

Deicides and Striking Dragons have a base of 1.67 aps because they both have -0.1 interval stats on them that increase their base attack rate.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm completely lost. TT100 fists and Regisides are pretty much the 2 best fists to have. Any other analyzing of anything is pointless.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm completely lost. TT100 fists and Regisides are pretty much the 2 best fists to have. Any other analyzing of anything is pointless.

meh you can 4aps with warsoul. and if you add in the 50 attack lvl with still being able to permaspark you'll get a better overall dps.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    meh you can 4aps with warsoul. and if you add in the 50 attack lvl with still being able to permaspark you'll get a better overall dps.

So lets see, a bm can get 4.0 base at max, so you take away -.1 from weapon you now have 2.86 base.....I guess that's 4.0 sparked....hmmmmm, dunno I think that would be an interesting calculation to check out. 50 atk levels vs 1 extra hit + sparking more often for heals and all that good stuff. Plus you have to factor in having 2.86 for TWs vs having 4.0 for TWs. Oh yeah, and then that cost thingy since you know...warsoul cost a car/suv/nice vehicle.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Level_Name___________________Weap. Attack Phys.attack * APS
    100_☆☆Fists of the Monarch Mind_915,5_________1309,165
    80_☆☆Arch Devil's Touch (80)____1293_________1848,99
    80_☆Soulmessenger Fists________471__________2355

For all above weapon 1,43 attacks per second is default.

Let think, that last weapon used with 5 attacks per second.

Then it will be more powerful than Warsoul or rank weapon ?

You won't be getting 5 aps with that.

And btw, it's not a fair comparison, since if you could reach 5 aps with the last one, you could do that with the others as well, so you'd still be better off getting either of them over the tt80.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You won't be getting 5 aps with that.

And btw, it's not a fair comparison, since if you could reach 5 aps with the last one, you could do that with the others as well, so you'd still be better off getting either of them over the tt80.

I had shown only, that if we will compare character with 5APS using common weapon and character with Warsoul weapon and with 1,43 APS, they will be not far from each other.

Difference between classes (not between magic only, but between magic and melee too) become more and more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I had shown only, that if we will compare character with 5APS using common weapon and character with Warsoul weapon and with 1,43 APS, they will be not far from each other.

Difference between classes (not between magic only, but between magic and melee too) become more and more.

You're trying to create a new problem.. actually compound a current one that doesn't really exist.

Fact is, unless you're a full interval Rank 8 archer or sin, you cannot hit 5 aps with those weapons.
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You're trying to create a new problem.. actually compound a current one that doesn't really exist.

Fact is, unless you're a full interval Rank 8 archer or sin, you cannot hit 5 aps with those weapons.

I just wonder if an archer with Warsoul fists would out DD a BM using Strinking Dragon/Regicide. And if yes, by how much. Both hitting 5 aps of course.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I just wonder if an archer with Warsoul fists would out DD a BM using Strinking Dragon/Regicide. And if yes, by how much. Both hitting 5 aps of course.

It would probably be damn close to the damage output of a sin which is 30-40% higher than an equally refined fist/claw.

I'm far too lazy to do the actual math. Sorry.
  • WizardCraft - Harshlands
    WizardCraft - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    English isnt my native language but let me tell you something when you compare two things you use thAn not then . For **** sakes how uneducated and stupid you ought to be . THAN **** THAN not THEN it annoys the fu.ck out of me ...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

An archer with like 5 more attack level will out DD a BM with the same weapon. Archers and sins are the only ones capable of getting 5aps with warsoul claws but I doubt it would be as good as a g13 nirv dagger.

Also you don't need r8 to get 5aps with warsoul. You can do it with r4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    English isn't my native language, but let me tell you something when you compare two things you use "than" not "then" . For **** sakes how uneducated and stupid can you be? THAN **** THAN not THEN it annoys the fu.ck out of me ...

• Os_city - Harshlands
    Os_city - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well i just have to say why take regicide/windpour/striking dragon into count if we are talking about best interval fists/claws when you can get 5.0 aps with 2nd recast nirvana too if you have enough money ofc. you would be 3.3 base but demon sparked 5.0 so you could chain sparks same as 4.0 base b:thanks
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I dont really get whats been proven lol.

Of course you deal more damage with TT80 if you're 5.0 perma sparked than what you would do with Warsoul fists - if unsparked and no interval gear at all.

But what Warsoul user would not have every single piece of int eq available, if you pay a couple of billions for a g16 weapons im sure you will have coins for 3.33/4.0 as BM or 5.0 as sin/archer.

Demon/sage spark increases your attack a lot, thats not really something that just magically happens to fist/claw users. I mean you also hit harder with a TT80 magic weapons triple sparked than what you would do unsparked with a rank8/Warsoul magic weapon.

Of course this is all unrefined weapons.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I dont really get whats been proven lol.

Of course you deal more damage with TT80 if you're 5.0 perma sparked than what you would do with Warsoul fists - if unsparked and no interval gear at all.

But what Warsoul user would not have every single piece of int eq available, if you pay a couple of billions for a g16 weapons im sure you will have coins for 3.33/4.0 as BM or 5.0 as sin/archer.

Demon/sage spark increases your attack a lot, thats not really something that just magically happens to fist/claw users. I mean you also hit harder with a TT80 magic weapons triple sparked than what you would do unsparked with a rank8/Warsoul magic weapon.

Of course this is all unrefined weapons.

1. You will be not able cast 5APS with any equipment by Wizard.
    2. If casting time is same as channeling time you will not be able to get 5*x more damage output per same period using -channeling equipment (even if you have -0.99 channeling bonus).

For example,
    Casting time:1 sec
    Channeling time:1 sec.
    Total time:2 sec.

With -1 (-100%) channeling bonus:
    Channeling time:0 sec.
    Total time:1 sec.

Result:
    2 sec/1 sec=2
    we have two times more damage output only.

Again, this thread was created to show how classes are "balanced" at this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThaFister - Lost City
    ThaFister - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    1. You will be not able cast 5APS with any equipment by Wizard.
    2. If casting time is same as channeling time you will not be able to get 5*x more damage output per same period using -channeling equipment (even if you have -0.99 channeling bonus).

For example,
    Channeling time:1 sec.
    Total time:2 sec.

With -1 (-100%) channeling bonus:
    Channeling time:0 sec.
    Total time:1 sec.

Result:
    2 sec/1 sec=2
    we have two times more damage output only.

Again, this thread was created to show how classes are "balanced" at this game.

you really have not seen how a wizzerd can one shot ppl with +12 rank8/nv weapons
    no GTF off ur *** and stop with this 5 aps bull ****
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you really have not seen how a wizzerd can one shot ppl with +12 rank8/nv weapons
    no GTF off ur *** and stop with this 5 aps bull ****

Sorry, I play at PVE server.

And PVP is "bull ****" for me.

Edit:

Moderator , delete this thread. There is too much flame already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThaFister - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sorry, I play at PVE server.

And PVP is "bull ****" for me.

Edit:

Moderator , delete this thread. There is too much flame already.

Then roll a sin/bm/archer if you wana go kill bosses or what ever you wanna do kill mobs b:shutup

and most squad that are pro are made out of BM's and Sin's with a veno/cleric/barb in the mix. Im sure you can make a fine squad out of some caster classes, but im sure as hell not joining any of them. Go QQ some other place im sick of you casters, cant beat them join them
    easy to click and roll a sin and then you will see what the real cost are to making a OP sin or BM.

Thy sure don't come cheap
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Then roll a sin/bm/archer if you wana go kill bosses or what ever you wanna do kill mobs b:shutup

and most squad that are pro are made out of BM's and Sin's with a veno/cleric/barb in the mix. Im sure you can make a fine squad out of some caster classes, but im sure as hell not joining any of them. Go QQ some other place im sick of you casters, cant beat them join them
    easy to click and roll a sin and then you will see what the real cost are to making a OP sin or BM.

Thy sure don't come cheap

So in order to be good you have to spend a lot? Just as PWE wants.. also out of all Casters Clerics are neccesary!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    English isnt my native language but let me tell you something when you compare two things you use thAn not then . For **** sakes how uneducated and stupid you ought to be . THAN **** THAN not THEN it annoys the fu.ck out of me ...
    Funny how I'm not the only one raging over "then" and "than"
    b:chuckle
    So in order to be good you have to spend a lot? Just as PWE wants.. also out of all Casters Clerics are neccesary!

That's debatable with 5 APS + Bloodpaint.
  • ThaFister - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options

I for sure have not spend a lot, i worked my *** of for that gears. How can you be good if you don't have the coin to back you. If you really want to be on even ground go play a pay to play game. easy if you dont have the time or Ca$h you never will be good even if ur a lv100 sin. If your a normal lv100 sin with 1.25 as ur max interval you will suck and casters will out dd by far.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That's debatable with 5 APS + Bloodpaint.

Please add Blood Frenzy and Healing Trance to that list.

Especially Blood Frenzy. even with lower APS and DPH, it'll still be a beast, 20 seconds of healing at 10x regular Bloodpaint.

Healing Trance is epic whenever you're in a situation that lets you breathe. Healing 100% of your life for standing still for 17 seconds isn't bad.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Can't share those with squad tho.
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Please add Blood Frenzy and Healing Trance to that list.

Especially Blood Frenzy. even with lower APS and DPH, it'll still be a beast, 20 seconds of healing at 10x regular Bloodpaint.

Healing Trance is epic whenever you're in a situation that lets you breathe. Healing 100% of your life for standing still for 17 seconds isn't bad.

i would also add Rib Strike to that nice list..