Options
2»

Comments

• Momento - Heavens Tear
    Momento - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    andy mckee is like 4 years ago.

Did this guy just find out about youtube or something?

at least try to be current
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGSy8qVKdw
  • DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear
    DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Isaphet, you remind me of aviax.

You talk so much but i dont even know who you are.

who are you again Ms/Mr veno/nix..... it seem your butt hurt from everyone in this server just saying... o_o
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE BIRD OF THE HERMES IS MY NAME EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

ohh my go... PLEASE tell me you are joking

The amount of years a person/band has been around don't determine how good they are, but the fact that they can be old bands and still be listened to and remembered is.

Ozzy Osbourne
    Metallica
    Joe Satriani
    Garbage

all older than you probably but still amazing bands

i cant be bothered to even discuss with you, after that comment it just shows how little you know and the fact you linked a tv show as a comeback to a musical statement
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGSy8qVKdw

Forgetting what you said about a man who is currently regarded by many to the best guitar player in the world, I think Summer was referring more to Eric Johnson. I guess he's closer to 20 years ago though, oh how uncool we all are.

Momento, so current, so with it. You must love Justin Bieber b:bye
  • Momento - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why do you have to insult some poor kid trying to live out his dream? He's a kid man, why are you so mean spirited? I dont get why everyone hates him. If you were 16, how would you feel if everyone insulted you. Fact of the matter is, he's probably more successful than anyone that ever played pwi. He's smarter than you too because you make fun of him but he's the one pulling in the millions.

So what if I like the office?

ohhhh baby baby noooo....
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why do you have to insult some poor kid trying to live out his dream?

I never said anything bad about him, I just said you must love him. That's an insult?

Yeah, I guess I can agree with that. Sorry Justin Bieber.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't really care to insult the guy but he's overrated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So what if I like the office?

what the hell has the office got to do with music?

if you should chose to reply with " where did i say i as on about music"

what next?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Leveling has never been restricted, its not our fault we were level 100 when you were level 70. I mean thats really your shortcoming, not ours. And my weapon was +7, not +5.

Also, your post shows how little you actually understand the venomancer class. While our magic attack can be comparable to a wizard's, our magic spells have no where near the damage output per stat point. A wizard can do 700% damage whereas our best spells let us do 200% (i dont actually remember the percentages, but something like that). So gimping a venomancer's magic attack would be less determental than gimping a wizards. And guess what? Venomancers get 13 hp per stat point and wizards and clerics get 10 hp, making venomancers the only magic class that can consider this option.

And even if it was a phoenix doing all the work, it's still my kill. Unlike you, I actually understand the metagame. Whether its unfair or overpowered, every strategy has merit. If I choose to make my game revolve around my pet then you should adapt. All you did was complain about your class while we were busy making venomancer's overpowered. If its not working, try something new. Instead of pking at 70 go level up to 100 and then fight a LEVEL 100 phoenix, idiot.

Finally, this was a joke. Why is everyone on this server so ****?

LOL... i don't think anyone at anytime was ever more then 10 levels above me. I was talking about when I was 7x... and fighting an 7x/8x veno. The veno is ****... its the nix that gets me. When i hit 9x... the nix hurt less and less... and now every archer (around my level) can pretty much ignore the nix. Which brings me back to my point... there is nothings special about you... its just that you happen to have a bird... a bird now that every veno has.
    But hey... its nice that you can still remember getting the kill count from your nix kills.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Momento - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    what the hell has the office got to do with music?

if you should chose to reply with " where did i say i as on about music"

what next?

i can say w/e the hell i want, okay?

Whats next? Next is obesity. Yea, one day some fata.ss is gonna stand up and say "I'm okay being fat." And then all the fat people around the world are going to rejoice. Its gonna be like the N word. So like... you should just start eating a lot now. Get a head start you know? Yea...

I think you need some more hatorade Mystic.

Kiyoshi, I'm sorry dude. I dont know what I did to you but I'm sorry. I'm a horrible veno and I just used a over powered class. And my bird did all the work. You've been insulting me for over a year now so yea... I hope this will let you move on. Just like take a screen shot and frame in on your wall next to the momento hate shrine.
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    http://www.sudocrem.co.uk/

k, I think I'm done now b:pleased
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think you need some more hatorade Mystic.

What did I do ? =(
    edited November 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Seems to me a lot of bitter people in HT..... managed to turn a joke into a flame... that has got to be a skill in itself.

From Momento's first post it looks to me like a friendly poke at Mystic on how he had similar class, changed from veno to wiz etc.

Mystic seems to get it, but it does not look like the rest gets it. It just seems to go downhill from there.

Must all threads become a flame war???
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yes Wilz, hun, thats what makes HT forum be so special, especially in the mods eyes =) Im waiting till the music thread turns into flame war b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Seems to me a lot of bitter people in HT..... managed to turn a joke into a flame... that has got to be a skill in itself.

From Momento's first post it looks to me like a friendly poke at Mystic on how he had similar class, changed from veno to wiz etc.

Mystic seems to get it, but it does not look like the rest gets it. It just seems to go downhill from there.

Must all threads become a flame war???

HT is serious business. Go away if you're not ready for seriousness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    in HT server every subject can turn out in to a flame/troll thread its just they way things are b:chuckle
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    noun, adjective

A common chant and or saying that implies to promise of absolute focus, determination, and success.

Although the result of chanting this word usually results in total failure.
    1. "Now it's time for some serious business"

2. "He's really serious business about having 10 babies right now"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In the heat of flame wars.. people should freshen up.. this calls for an old classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_KsOnyuCGA&feature=related

Momentos: " The Freshmaker" ... lol
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Once upon a time there was this veno who didn't get added to anyones most skilled players lists, even though lots of veno's who had actually stopped playing a long time ago did.

Poor veno got really upset and decided to make loads of forum posts about how they are great until everyone put them at the top of their lists for skill.

This never happened and the poor veno eventually lost their mind, ending up in an asylum where they frothed at the mouth a lot, and wet their pants.

The End

This is a completely made up story. Any similarities to real life people are purely coincidental.
    +1 -- this story was way better.