Gm's please bring something that unbind item.

Options
ManofPower - Lost City
ManofPower - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Like The Title Say's Tell The Dev's To Develope N Item That Unbound Stuff Pol Favor
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ManofPower - Lost City on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No.

You bind it, you keep it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No.

You bind it, you keep it.

Don't want it, destroy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Don't want it, destroy it.

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Reminded me of Bop it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • ManofPower - Lost City
    ManofPower - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    :( i get no support from Lost city b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeLetar - Sanctuary
    DeLetar - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Think twice before binding then, or equipping items that automatically bind themselves to you.
    I level the old- fashioned way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I like having the money for skills.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Gear is bound for specific reasons, such as if you don't want to lose it in PK, or if you get ****, you don't want someone to steal it.
    If you were to get ****, someone could easily said item, then get it themselves.
  • Ultimachan - Lost City
    Ultimachan - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I see what you did there... b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i agree you should be able to unbind items.

but i think a better solution would just be to remove drops from PvP.

hell i would actually enter pk mode then. it would be fun.

as it is now i wont be able to enter pk mode till i got all my endgame gear bound, becuase frankly I'm not going to risk losing my items.

and seeing as ill never have engame gear seeing as the broke tt3-x i dont think ill ever be entering pk. ill just have fun with duels. hell at least they got that part right
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • DeadSound - Lost City
    DeadSound - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I see what you did there... b:flower

Beat me to it. b:dirty
  • Ultimachan - Lost City
    Ultimachan - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

That it would be but rpkers would have a field day.

Pkkers like myself kill rpkers for many reasons but one of the most common being drops. If pvp drops were removed a majory of the pkkers would either stop pkking or just get fed up and switch to rpking.
    Beat me to it. b:dirty

Muhahahaha b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flame$ - Lost City
    Flame$ - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm with ManofPower on this one. GM's or Devs you should add unbinding stones to the boutique. I personally think they would be a good seller and they would help out alot. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]~Flame$[/SIGPIC]
  • KennyC - Lost City
    KennyC - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm with ManofPower on this one. GM's or Devs you should add unbinding stones to the boutique. I personally think they would be a good seller and they would help out alot. b:laugh

this would get rid of our dq reward system, theres numerous reasons why they dont sell unbinding items.
    +1 post
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this would get rid of our dq reward system, theres numerous reasons why they dont sell unbinding items.

No bound items have a Proctype (Protection type) of 32791, Invisible bound items have a proctype of 19, items that bind on equip to proctype 32791 are 64 and items that you can't get rid of no matter what (like bounty orders) have a proctype of 55

The Destroy Bound Equipment on the PW Boutique agent can already make this distinction easily...

So no, it would not get rid of the DQ Reward System...
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

as it is now i wont be able to enter pk mode till i got all my endgame gear bound, becuase frankly I'm not going to risk losing my items.

and seeing as ill never have engame gear seeing as the broke tt3-x i dont think ill ever be entering pk. ill just have fun with duels. hell at least they got that part right

Are you kidding? Spoken like a true carebear. People on DW return items anyways. Unbind charm and/or no drop in PvP would destroy PvP. There's nothing more satisfying than killing your sworn enemy or a random lowbie killer and have them drop their precious gears. If there is 0% chance of them dropping (small chance now with them forgetting SL, but still exist), what's the point really? To send them to town? It's meant as a consequence system and you'd known if you actually PvP. You have close to 0 chance of dropping equipped gears if you don't have any "red hours", which you gain from killing someone who did not fight back. You can PvP your heart out without SL or scrolls if you only kill reds or people that fight back, given you don't have anything worthy in your inventory.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh.., Man, not this thread again....b:shutup

A no from me, from Lost City server. What Michael and the rest said. It defeats the whole purpose of binding and it ain't fair in any way to any1, but those that have a lot of coinz in game or irl, making them... invincible?!

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    People on DW return items anyways.

Always depends of the quality of the item that dropped.
    PS : and i dont return items b:surrender

Nah but still dislike the chance to drop items, which also adding the GA's makes the whole system totally stupid, lol.
    Should have done it that whenever u get killed u drop a certain % amount of coins, or higher chance on shatter/Mirage drop to make it worthwile.(and no SL or GA protection)

Well back to topic, nooooo the wole binding point is awesome..i always like it when games have some kind of "point" where whatever decision you do is final and u have to live with the consequences...u invest money to a bound item u can never get back since its not sellable...or the old cultivation choice.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I have my TT80 gold set in my storage as I cant bring my self to destroy it knowing how much it cost.

I dont understand why these items need to be bound same with my GX axes which are also bound.

I would like to see a item we can buy that can turn these back in to clean sets no shards no refines to enable me to get a little money back at the least but I know it wont happen.

Just puzzles me why there bound I guess theres a reason and the only one I can think of is to create yet another coin sink.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You knew that it would be bound when you equipped it.

Unbinding option is just silly... just be glad you can still acc-stash your bound items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You knew that it would be bound when you equipped it.

Unbinding option is just silly... just be glad you can still acc-stash your bound items.

I knew sticking my hand in the fire would hurt does not deny me the right to curse about it afterwards.

Obviously such remedy would take time to unbound so it could not be abused by someone who has no right to unbind something.

The question here is why do non end game items need to be bound

Just because your told something does not mean you cant challenge it. Learn to push your boundries and push for what you think is right and do not become a sheep.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Obviously such remedy would take time to unbound so it could not be abused by someone who has no right to unbind something.

You don't have a 'right' to have stuff unbound.

Non-end game items that are bound are like that because they are significantly better than the same level items that you cannot bind. So by gaining the extra advantage of this gear, you also must keep it forever.

In the case of 80 gold armor, it gives you far more vitality than any other armor. It's cheaper to make than 80 green as well. Gold equipment is bound. You shouldn't have created/bought/equipped such gear if the thought of not being able to resell it later bothered you.

Some actions have irreversible consequences. Equipping items that bind, or binding items is one of those consequences.

Please beg to make the game easier too while you're at it.

b:bye
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You don't have a 'right' to have stuff unbound.

I'm sorry I re-read my post sevrel times to see where I claimed I did have the right and I dont see it anywhere.... Please dont put words in my mouth.
    Please beg to make the game easier too while you're at it.

Thats relevent how?

Thank you for the rest of your input b:bye
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry I re-read my post sevrel times to see where I claimed I did have the right and I dont see it anywhere.... Please dont put words in my mouth.

It's true that you didn't directly say it, but I read your statement as an implication:

By stating that someone who would abuse this has no right to unbind something, the implication that you would not abuse this implies that you think you should have the right.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's true that you didn't directly say it, but I read your statement as an implication:

By stating that someone who would abuse this has no right to unbind something, the implication that you would not abuse this implies that you think you should have the right.

That statement was aimed at a hacker logging on to someones account and unbounding everything using these unbounding stones that was being suggested which was why I said it would take time so could be reversed.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    if unbound charm ever was made, it should jsut not work on pre.bound stuff.. like TT gold, event iteems there's alrdy bound.

should only work on stuff where you used a binding charm yourself. if it work on tt stuff etc, stuff would drop in value.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I wish this existed just so I wouldn't have to get level 6 tailor for nirvana b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I knew sticking my hand in the fire would hurt does not deny me the right to curse about it afterwards.

a 100 year waiting period would ensure there would be no abuse, and only used by people that had a right to it.

Just because your told something does not mean you cant challenge it. Learn to push your boundries and push for what you think is right and do not become a sheep.

80 gold was lazymans endgame a long time ago. all tt gold items are bound. it tells you it will bind on equipping.

its not an existential debate over boundaries of human thought and the triumph of truth over the oppressive nature of some unseen dictator.

sorry, captain hyperbole, its just the rules of the game, some stuff auto-binds, you dont want it dont get it, you do want it you cant resell it, you dont have to get all philosophical and enlightened rebel on us just because something functioned the way it said it was going to function.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Options
    a 100 year waiting period would ensure there would be no abuse, and only used by people that had a right to it.

Yeah your probaly right there great suggestion b:shutup

sorry, captain hyperbole, its just the rules of the game, some stuff auto-binds, you dont want it dont get it, you do want it you cant resell it, you dont have to get all philosophical and enlightened rebel on us just because something functioned the way it said it was going to function.

As soon as you said Captin Hyperbole I stopped reading... I dont do sarcasam and your trolling responce has no effect... The door is over there ~~~~>
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The door is over there ~~~~>

well now that we've established you know where it is, lets see if you can use it.

also, quoting something you didn't read seems to be a fools errand, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well now that we've established you know where it is, lets see if you can use it.

also, quoting something you didn't read seems to be a fools errand, ijs.

b:tired you finished now?