New manufacture skill

Egaenil - Heavens Tear
Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
New manufacture skills will be added Genesis, here is Google translation:

"Perfect World 2012", with its innovative game play, exciting game content, has attracted attention of many players. "Perfect World 2012" offers players a variety of production skills, production skills, in-depth study of each will be different after all the fun, while the production skills are also very practical. In "Perfect World 2012", the new production skills, proficient in all aspects of polishing to enhance the player's ability to produce the G master polished stone in the end how the property? Under the surface, let us take a closer look it.
Grinding is an advanced production skills proficiency, more than 60 players to be able to learn. Total is divided into seven polished proficient, respectively, in 60, 70, 80, 90, 95, 99, 100 grade learning. G master can produce polished stone, stone can be used for weapons to be G has some additional properties of time-sensitive results. G stone can add different players with different attributes, the role of the basic properties, physical attacks, magic attacks, the value of life, accuracy, crit rate. By using the G Stone, players will improve in the short period of time corresponding capacity.

In short, player can learn such skill a lvl 60-> lvl 100, and making special stones for use in one's weapon for a period of one hour. b:thanks

Special add on includes : + max attack / + phys attack /+ magical attack / + magical def / + physcal def/ + attack lvl / + def lvl / + x% cri / +x one stat / + accuracy. b:cute

Reference: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1664884&extra=page%3D1

Once again Frank or any GM will not confirm nor deny all the above

For new guild/tw changes http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=918692

For info on skill using mirage http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=918522
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
Post edited by Egaenil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sounds like a mix of charms and shards o:
    me likes D:
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    its already been posted in the expansion thread >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's okay, I don't read massive orgy threads so I would have missed it. Thanks Ega.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No -int add ons?

QQQQQQQQQQQQ

inb4wizzys >:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Queequag - Archosaur
    Queequag - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No one gives a hoot about the expansion thread Thankyou Egaenil for posting this, until someone makes a Genesis thread not made by the Gm's so that the front page can hold all the information as it comes in, people should keep posting like this honestly >.>
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Fine... maybe I should make a complete Genesis thread combaining everything I posted so far and a bit more...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    knowing pwi id laugh if the duration is 15sec-max3min lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Queequag - Archosaur
    Queequag - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well that would be awesome all the genesis info everyone figures out combined to one page front page links to the post where everything is that's what Korren did for raging tide and it was awesome, thankyou in advance if your willing egaenil :)
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No -int add ons?

QQQQQQQQQQQQ

inb4wizzys >:P

STR, DEX, VIT and MAG in gears is enough IMHO, P.RES and elemental res, p.atk is ok to me, but the rest is just plain overboard b:shocked

On top of the -req and max end is useless and a waste of an implement....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye