ia77
ia77 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Barbarian

Comments

• SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Uh. Lol?
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sorry to burst your bubble mate,
    but i cant help but wondering, Where are all your skills, why at lvl 47 your grabbing low lvl medium sized groups of mobs, and running around with them, and also, im confused as to wth this is "best way to grab agro" all you've shown us is a lvl 47 with a bunch of lvl 2 mobs following it, no skills to spam, techniques, or steps.
    b:surrender
    sorry to be so tough on you but, some one had to ask
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sorry to burst your bubble mate,
    but i cant help but wondering, Where are all your skills, why at lvl 47 your grabbing low lvl medium sized groups of mobs, and running around with them, and also, im confused as to wth this is "best way to grab agro" all you've shown us is a lvl 47 with a bunch of lvl 2 mobs following it, no skills to spam, techniques, or steps.
    sorry to be so tough on you but, some one had to ask

^This
  • GG_BIG_Y - Sanctuary
    GG_BIG_Y - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    LMAO!!!!!! thats too funny haha! i cant sstop laughingb:laugh i needed that LOL

if u thinks gathering mobs and just standing there will help u keep aggro from wizzys, sins, bms and archers good luck in FCC and zen grinding dude cause u will need a miracle to happen for that to work b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    im confused as to wth this is "best way to grab agro" all you've shown us is a lvl 47 with a bunch of lvl 2 mobs following it, no skills to spam, techniques, or steps.

Perhaps the thing to do then, Fuzzy suggests, is to post some helpful techniques, steps, or advice on skills?

[SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Montcalm - Archosaur
    Montcalm - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Best way to make money = grinding level 2 mobs???b:puzzled
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Perhaps the thing to do then, Fuzzy suggests, is to post some helpful techniques, steps, or advice on skills?

Sorry if that came out wrong, i wasn't having a go at him, or trying to be cruel I was just mearly stating a question, if that works, stating a question,

now as for some tips,
    dear OP
    Im no expert on this sort of stuff, I find that the best way to keep agro, on any type of mobs, when in a squad situation, is to hit Raw when squad members steal agro, but other than that just spam fleshream or realm, like i said im not to good on the skill names, Boss wise, which you shouldn't have to do to much of, mainly your BH29 Quingzi, Id suggest the same, Fleshream, Quingzi dosen't have any magic AoE so no real reason to use any other attacks, but feel free to throw in some while Fleshream is in cool down.

Cheers mate, hope this help you in your adventures and have fun.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Uh. Lol?

This +1.

But um..yeah grabbing aggro is pretty easy, just a FR or two. Keeping aggro vs same lvl + higher DDs is a bit harder, especially if one has no skills other than the ones shown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin