How to make money, Fast(20+mil)

Options
Xehontron - Dreamweaver
Xehontron - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
So right now I have about 150k. Last week i wasted $20 worth of gold on tiger packs, and I really only got Perfect - Token of Luck, And somehow 2 Perfect - Token of Best Luck. I then used the money I gained from selling them on more Tiger Packs from buying them in game from other players. I really want a Flyer's Legacy or a Blazing Tempest, and this is why I am spending all my coins on Tiger Packs. I have decided to just give up on winning one, and now I wanna save up enough money to buy one from a player. I wanna get the Dark Lord wings, fyi. But How do you suggest I make about 20+ million the fastest I can, spending as little RL money as possible. What sort of things should I try selling? Also, if Blazing Tempest and Flyer's Legacy are both equally rare, why do I see people selling Blazing Tempests for like 6 million coins, but The Flyer's Legacy or One of the airmounts from the it for like 20+million coins? Is the Flyer's Really Rare? Or are they both equally rare? And one last thing, If you have a Blazing Tempest/ Air mount from a Flyer's Legacy and you won it, how many Tiger Packs did it take you to buy before you finally won it, because I have bought too many to count now. Thanks
Post edited by Xehontron - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Woxai - Heavens Tear
    Woxai - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In my opinion, Flyer's Legacy is less common then Blazing Tempest, you can see people with them everywhere.

Flyer's Legacy = Rare, Blazing Tempest = Not rare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know you love them both
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sell gold on AH, best way to turn gold to coins..
    50$ will bring you 20-30mil..

buy tempest and flyer from other players..
  • animalkracker
    animalkracker Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol how about make money legit and not actually spending rl money. to me it seems pathetic because its for an online game that you play on your computer. but to each their own if u need, go for gold. i just wanna play the game
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    depend how fast you want 20m, merch is prolly your best chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Yzdrazil - Raging Tide
    Yzdrazil - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Farm and sell materials, this will give you some 100k. But easiest way is to buy gold and sell them. I think its the best way to earn money ingame. DQ drops is also worth a little. Try not to teleport around. Save money, don't buy too much potions, you can meditate your HP and MP up instead. Yes, it will take time, but it will absolutely worth it! Good luck! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RL girl playing male Phychic.. So no flirting please... b:surrender
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Don't buy packs, you're only scamming yourself (as you might have noticed by now).

With only 150k to spend, merching is not an option. You'll have to grind until at least 10m before we can even consider that.

The difference in price between a Flyer's Legacy and other pack items is just simple supply & demand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Closed for necro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
This discussion has been closed.