DQ Rewards system not working properly!

Tryndal - Heavens Tear
Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Support Desk
OK so I cant get Pillar pet and my Rank 9 Medal still........ I sent in a ticket and their response was to check my Active X control makesure its up to date "It Is", delete browser cookies did that, make sure Im using up to date IE/Foxfire I am using IE7 I have heard that IE8 still has glitches so havent upgraded that. Does any1 else have any idea what is wrong and I know there are others having this problem. Please share any infoyou can to helpsolve this problem pls pls pls!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
Post edited by Tryndal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The system is pretty new, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are bugs 'n' stuff...

But can ya explain what exactly happens/doesn't happen (like...ya clicked on that item and ya got nothin'...or there's no button, though y have enough points...)
    This might help someone who is readin' this ;D
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The system is pretty new, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are bugs 'n' stuff...

But can ya explain what exactly happens/doesn't happen (like...ya clicked on that item and ya got nothin'...or there's no button, though y have enough points...)
    This might help someone who is readin' this ;D

yes there is a button for the pet. all the buttons light up yellow when you (I) mouse over them but the Pet and Medal tabs dont light up. Yes I have enough points. I have updated all programs (none of them needed updated that would pertain to this) so now as you said above I have come to the solution that its their system that is not fully working properly yet. I checked it earlier and the top banner where the guy is standind was messed up b4 but now it is properly placed on the page now .S o I will just wait patiently and add up more points! Im at 33k+ maybe by the time its working properly I will have all the points I need for my goals!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.