experience for pets

matty71
matty71 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Venomancer
is there a place or does anyone know the exp points the pet should gain from lvl 1-100, i dont feel like lvling a new pet to get the numbers...

any help is appreciated
Post edited by matty71 on

Comments

• IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think she means how many exp points a pet needs to level from 1-100 (probably the total points) I saw a post like that somewhere before but I forgot where it was.
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    if i had access to the game client at the moment, i could probably figure it out --- all my pets' XP bars seem to grow by an even 50 points per level, and all of them seem to need as many points to get through the same level, so it's likely on linear rails. although, of course, i've only taken pets up through level 56 so far; the pattern might break in the high levels for all i know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited November 2010
    Oh god, I don't think I want to hit level 100 after I saw that.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Are these numbers accurate? I can't log in game to check but I swear my lvl 100 herc needs 50k exp to hit 101, not 100k.

edit:
    if i had access to the game client at the moment, i could probably figure it out --- all my pets' XP bars seem to grow by an even 50 points per level, and all of them seem to need as many points to get through the same level, so it's likely on linear rails. although, of course, i've only taken pets up through level 56 so far; the pattern might break in the high levels for all i know.

Oh yes, once you hit 100 the pattern breaks horribly lol.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Why is it that from 99 to 100 it jumped dramatically, then 104 to 105 is just ridiculous?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Most exp per kill a pet can get is 15.

To get a pet from level 100 - 101 = 100k exp.
    To get a pet from level 101 - 102 = 500k exp.

Rather painful when you think about it... lol

I found levelling my herc in the cube to 83 was easy enough. Took me 2 days x.x From then I just used it in TT and random mob quests.

Once I hit level 100 and was able to get into the Valley of the Scarred, I grinded the mobs in there with my low level pets. Set to follow while I gather + AoE = easy levelling :) (it's how I levelled nix from 83 - 101, herc from 95 - 101 and Kowlin from 90 - 100)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i couldnt stand sitting in the cube for days leveling a pet, i did it in the mid 50s on my herc pretty much cause thats the only level range where groups of physical mobs arent available

25-35 long-legged toxicons SE of siverpool, in the circle of trees they spawn like crazy

35-45 bon variants by shatterd jade, there is an area by the shore were 8 spawn almost as fast as the toxicons

45-to about 53 or so distant dustwraiths south of sundown, you can gather up about 12 at a time. once your her hits

60 you can do seaweed theives by sanctuary and hooded adawolves by lost village, late

70s the seaspray bloodwolves, and the physical pirates on nightscream, 80+ all the mobs around sirry wine camp, are physical with only a few exceptions.

the cube is just mind-numbing, and you dont get anything besides pet xp, but if you dont mind it, its probably the fastest way, but just hitting tab > alt+1 for 2 days strait would drive me bananas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ::brags:: I AM IMMUNE TO THE CUBE.
    Oh god, I don't think I want to hit level 100 after I saw that.

Well at that point, it no longer matters if you got a pet that high anyway. Honestly, when will you hit 102? or 103? and so forth. there is plenty of time to grind a pet through all that exp.

It does seem like it'll take FOREVER(100,000xp is about 99,000 mobs to kill haha)
    edited November 2010
    ive actually been leveling quite "fast" these days, I recently hit 91 and i'll hit 92 today after I finish my BH :p Although it could've been faster if I found FF squads, buuuut lack of herc means no squads for moi, well I got bh and cube (and quests, wait who does these? :D) but its still a pain D: