Something I would like to see...

XXZohanXx - Heavens Tear
XXZohanXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Stat point adder (Not reset stat ****). They have a reset stat points for those that have messed up their char., So why not a stat point adder? Yes I know people in PVP or others would complain about this but hey, Wouldn't you like to add points instead of resetting them, Than to have your char setup one way but wanted to try another way then have to spend money just to do it back and forth. So why not a stat point adder. Sure people will complain but I bet PWI would make a killing off a just one weekend sale. You know 1 gold=5 stat points, 5 gold= 25 stat points, 10 gold= 50 stat points, 20 gold= 100 stat points 40 gold= 200 stat points. Think about it...takes so long to lvl up when your a high lvl player just for 5 stat points..Don't really notice to much when adding 5 to stats. Now if they would(which I know they wouldn't) add the stat point adder pack or something alot of people wouldn't have to worry about resetting there stat points. All you would have to do is just add to the stats you lack for help/more power. Most of you can't tell me you wouldn't like to throw more damage to the faces of mobs/bosses out there. Yeah I know what I typed would kill the game but, It just wouldn't hurt to have just one weekend sale of the stats.

Don't hurt me to badly now..just typing something out that I would like to see is all.

btw...This is coming from somebody that has spent over $600 in this game and not really get to much for the money spent helping to keep it free to play. (Also on that note I didn't just spend money on myself but my wife is playing too so you know I spend 50, I have to spend 50 or something for her too cause it's not really fair.)

Anyway GM's think about it lol >.> more money in the pocket. b:victory
Post edited by XXZohanXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If that happens then I'll imediately reroll my cleric into my -int gear + be able to use the latest +100 mgk weaps, instead of only the 80s crappy ones, since that's all my stat points allow...

The limitation in points is there for a reason. So you can have different builds... And not ALL builds at once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXZohanXx - Heavens Tear
    XXZohanXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah I know about the different builds. Was just saying instead of spending money to reset over an over again on different build setups, You could use what you like..weather it be axes/swords/fists/polearms etc. Be kinda funny to see a cleric or other classes doing alot of damage using different weapons while using their own special skills in battle. But I was just saying something that would be nice but will never happen in the game. lol
  • DarkExorcist - Dreamweaver
    DarkExorcist - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah I know about the different builds. Was just saying instead of spending money to reset over an over again on different build setups, You could use what you like..weather it be axes/swords/fists/polearms etc. Be kinda funny to see a cleric or other classes doing alot of damage using different weapons while using their own special skills in battle. But I was just saying something that would be nice but will never happen in the game. lol

Correct.
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    wow I would stat out my dex and have 100% crit yay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • Cortimis - Dreamweaver
    Cortimis - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lolwut? This HAS to be a joke....
    Cortimis - 101 Demon Barbarian. 100% legit, no goonzs/no APS

Cortimi - 9X Demon Seeker. Total garbage and I will kill you with it anyways.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    it sure is a joke lol of the worst kind