UI keys change

pierrenard
pierrenard Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
i want to be abble to move my toon with the 4 arrows ..I am abble to change the A and D to the side way arrows but i cant change the W and S for forward and backward how can i do that please thnx...
Post edited by pierrenard on

Comments

• /Fox - Harshlands70
    /Fox - Harshlands70 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    press k that allows you to change what the keys do..im not 100% sure u can change wasd to the arrow keys though. i dont see a reason why u cant as the arrow keys are not used in the gameb:bye
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Actually, the arrow keys were used to go up and down (while flying) while left/right made the camera move those directions. Is there an error that pops up saying that the keys are apart of the game system and cant be changed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • /Fox - Harshlands70
    /Fox - Harshlands70 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Actually, the arrow keys were used to go up and down (while flying) while left/right made the camera move those directions. Is there an error that pops up saying that the keys are apart of the game system and cant be changed?

b:chuckle ohh i have nvr acctually tried 2 use them as i use my mouse turn camera and wasd to move i just presumed that the arrow keys werent used.. b:surrender