Disconnecting

Furries - Dreamweaver
Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Support Desk
i just got disconnected, and i tried to force log. and it still gave me the message account is logged in.

i tried this about 6 times, shut down my game and tried it again. still nothing.
Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.

Comments

• Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Same here.

Managed to get a little further now. Got to the character selection screen but when I select my character it says:

"Could not log in to server"

Eh???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Same here.

Managed to get a little further now. Got to the character selection screen but when I select my character it says:

"Could not log in to server"

Eh???

same, just got passed the force log and got the same message
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • DRavenheart - Dreamweaver
    DRavenheart - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Think theres something wrong with Dreamweaver, I got dc'ed, then it said my account
    was still logged in, now I can log on, but can't go ingame. Before I got dc'ed though all the mobs around me went from 9k xp to 0/1, was weird.
  • Cherrymoon - Dreamweaver
    Cherrymoon - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I just got the same problem know and when i got logget in it says "can
  • Xinyk - Dreamweaver
    Xinyk - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm having the same problem. I select my character, click Start, the "could not log in to server" window pops up. Tried a bunch of times and its the same, using Force Log or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ferkahhan
    ferkahhan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Guess I'm not the only one :c
    Fixplz.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It appears that there's some issue with the DW server. We already have a thread about it :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=919292

But thank you for reporting!
  • quwan
    quwan Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I was in Arch on Dreamweaver and char couldnt click on anything everyones hp showed 0 and i couldnt log out so i forced logged out and now im unable to connect to server by starting on my barb Quwan for some reason when i do it says "unable to connect" then Disconnected from server, plase log in again.

But then i made a new char just to make surei couldnt log in. went to a different server made char and i got on server just find everyone moved around but im still unable to connect on my Dreamweaver account so any help would be appreciated
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Yes, there's an issue with the DW server, the GMs are already working on the issue.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=919292
  • /zus - Dreamweaver81
    /zus - Dreamweaver81 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What is going on?
    5 mins ago I was pking at OT then i got killed. After that i got teleported to arch as usual, but couldnt see the Teleport Master npc. People stopped moving also and they all had no hp.
    So i restarted teh game and it said I was currently logged in. So i rebooted my comp and started the game, logged in and it worked. Now I spawned in Secret Passage , for no reason , and im stuck in there, cant even leave it. It says: Unable to enter instance.

Its happening to most of us as i see , people stuck in FC instance , warsong , Hell, etc etc.
    So whats up?
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Please check this thread :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11050032#post11050032

There's currently an issue with the DW server. Please try again after it's fixed and if you are still having the same problem, feel free to post a thread. Thanks.
  • Onrefne - Dreamweaver
    Onrefne - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i log in, click start then automatically says cannot log into server then it disconnects me.b:angry