Assassin Guide

Comments

• LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Okeano: True it's not hard to go red if all you kill is the squishies and leave the HA's alone :P
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Okeano: True it's not hard to go red if all you kill is the squishies and leave the HA's alone :P

It's not if that was what that red Sin you kill was doing.
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Okeano: All I saw him killing was a LA archer, who is one of the worst on the server according to most, and some casters in the area. Was red name by the time I decided to show up and kill him.
  • RauI - Archosaur
    RauI - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hey Ty do I need 5000 rep to be rank 3 right?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Ranks
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010

If you are talking to me, it would be appreciated if you called me Typh. Ty is thank youb:chuckle

Anyway...as you will see in Okeano's link, Rank III is 2.5k rep; Rank IV is 5k.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • RauI - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    If you are talking to me, it would be appreciated if you called me Typh. Ty is thank youb:chuckle

Anyway...as you will see in Okeano's link, Rank III is 2.5k rep; Rank IV is 5k.

LOL So as a nickname Typh ok ill remember it, Thx Okeano for link
  • RauI - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Also about this combo would it do fine vs magic mobs or if I placed deep sting in there what can be an option to keep it as endless double sparker

Endless Double Sparker
    This combo set is design for levels 65~70 and up to help maintain double spark status in a prolonged battle.

Chi 1 (200 Chi): Tackling Slash > Rising Dragon Strike > Spark Burst+
    Chi 2 (205~250 Chi): Tackling Slash > Inner Harmony > Spark Burst+
    Chi 3 (150 Chi): Shadow Escape > Tackling Slash > Spark Burst+
    Chi 4 (50 Chi): Tackling Slash > Spark Burst+
    Chi Pre-emptive (30 Chi): Knife Throw > Wolf Emblem

In a prolonged fight you use it in this order:

Chi 1 > Chi 2 > Chi 1 > Chi 3 > Chi 4 > Start Over

Since magic mobs are very hard
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Chi Pre-emptive (30 Chi): Knife Throw > Wolf Emblem
    Wut? o.0
    Neither of these give chi...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • RauI - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    just copy past it from arktones but aint using that part
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    I have an edit for Wind Push: level it 1-5

Also, 3.00 is missing from the APS chart.
    ~Spazz~
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sorry typhyse there is no such thing as 3.0 on the interval scale for this game, you have 2.86 and 3.33 due to rounding

also you quoted on the last page saying that knife throw and emblem give no chi, make sure to click and watch in game mate, knife is 20 and emblem does 10
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    sorry typhyse there is no such thing as 3.0 on the interval scale for this game, you have 2.86 and 3.33 due to rounding
    o.0
    also you quoted on the last page saying that knife throw and emblem give no chi, make sure to click and watch in game mate, knife is 20 and emblem does 10
    Rawr, I forgot about the basic chi gain from them being attacks/buffs =.=
    Thanks for the correction.
    ~Spazz~
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    I have another change.
    I've done some experimenting, and 1.67 does not give 2.22 sparked; it gives 2.00 just as 1.54 does, as Sneakret said, due to rounding.
    ~Spazz~
  • RauI - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    done im gonna put the double sparker 2
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    First interval stage after 1.25 should be 1.33.
    Third interval stage after 1.25 should be 1.54.

Apparently the OP of that quote did the math him/herself, not taking into account how the game rounds off interval progression.
    ~Spazz~
    edited November 2010
    Haha yea my bad, I made the chart and posted it with my phone, was rather tedious so some of the bases aren't perfect but they're in the correct range in terms of where you should be roughly interval wise. The first initial change was done by Okeano for the 2.86 spark progression since I had initially rounded the number in the wrong direction.

The OP of that quote which was not listed as the others is WaffleChan with the chart in the post being mine. IDK about crediting as long as the chart is there, but you may want to at least credit waffle above the quote since it did come from his/her very clean guide.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=885632 the guide written is broken into multiple post windows.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, Waffle's been pretty upset about that...
    You credited everyone but her...
    ~Spazz~
  • RauI - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Ok edited it
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Typh why dont u edit it

Dagger Interval Chart In Attacks Per Second(-.05 increments )
    Normal Rate(A.P.S)...... (cleric skill 20%)RB............................Demon Spark(25%)
    1.25...................................(1/.65) : 1.53..........................(1/.60) : 1.67
    1.34(1/.75)..........................(1/.60) : 1.67..........................(1/.55) : 1.82
    1.43(1/.70)..........................(1/.55) : 1.82..........................(1/.50) : 2.00
    1.53(1/.65)..........................(1/.50) : 2.00..........................(1/.50) : 2.00
    1.67(1/.60)..........................(1/.50) : 2.00..........................(1/.45) : 2.00
    1.82(1/.55)..........................(1/.45) : 2.22..........................(1/.40) : 2.50
    2.00(1/.50)..........................(1/.40) : 2.50..........................(1/.35) : 2.86
    2.22(1/.45)..........................(1/.35) : 2.86..........................(1/.35) : 2.86
    2.50(1/.40)..........................(1/.30) : 3.33..........................(1/.30) : 3.33
    2.86(1/.35)..........................(1/.30) : 3.33..........................(1/.25) : 4.00
    3.33(1/.30)..........................(1/.25) : 4.00..........................(1/.20) : 5.00
    4.00(1/.25)..........................(1/.20) : 5.00..........................Capped at 5 A.P.S

Neither 1.34 nor 1.53 are actual numbers of APS. They should be 1.33 and 1.54.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • RauI - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    ty Ol since h said 1 and 3 but actually is 2 and 4
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Typh why dont u edit it

Can't edit it because it was not my post.
    ty Ol since h said 1 and 3 but actually is 2 and 4

I said 1st and 3rd from 1.25.
    ~Spazz~
  • RauI - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    no worries Typh already edited it, also credited Waffle.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Can't edit it because it was not my post.

That wasn't me, though...
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    That wasn't me, though...
    Ok, guess he removed it then, lol sorryb:embarrass
    ~Spazz~
  • Kyrael - Dreamweaver
    Kyrael - Dreamweaver Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have another change.
    I've done some experimenting, and 1.67 does not give 2.22 sparked; it gives 2.00 just as 1.54 does, as Sneakret said, due to rounding.

This revelation saddened this fishy when she got her rank 4 chest. b:sad
    I was all "WOO, 1.64! Let's see what Relentless Courage puts me at NOW! :D *click* ...What the eff, still 2.00? QQ"
    b:avoid
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Awwwh, lol. Poor fish...
    ~Spazz~
    edited November 2010
    Wow just wow, I don't mind correct modifications to the chart but I'd appreciate it if you'd remove my name from that false chart which is being mangled beyond disbelief.

A little drastic I suppose but if you use my name, DO NOT CHANGE MY WORK, I cannot emphasize how much that pisses me off when people believe I'm giving them false information because someone else took the liberty to change without having factual knowledge.

I will post screeny's in links in a moment once they upload with truth being that 1.67 does infact spark to 2.22 by taking off my gear to achieve 1.67 then sparking with demon spark to show the 2.22 atk rate.

(links momentarily)
    1.67 w/ select pieces off http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/574/167g.png
    2.22 same w/spark proof in upper left http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1909/222proof.png
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    They must have lied to me then. My apologies.
    ~Spazz~
    edited November 2010
    Sorry Typh I have some rather odd pet peeves, here's an abnormally pretty girl link for your honesty b:chuckle

edit: image removed for obvious reasons lol
    Edit2: before the question arises, those legs are only first stage and do not yet have -.05 interval on them