Raging Tide Territory War Thread

BeingHope - Raging Tide
BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Territory War Reports

|| Welcomes and Notes ||
I'd just like to start off with welcoming people into this thread, if they're new to reports or not. Reports are meant to be taken seriously for discussions and stuff, not as much for laughs as I have learned. I'd just like to warn that this report may not have the humor as past reports have had, but as someone said, I'm not that great at making funny reports. Thank you once again for being interested in the Territory Wars of this server!

|| How this new system of Territory War reports will work ||
Up until now, we had a separate thread for each weekend of Territory Wars. However, many people do not want to deal with going through each thread and going back pages and pages of threads so its more convenient to do it this way.

From now on, all Territory War reports will just be in this one Territory Wars report. Additionally I will be having a link of archives in this post. Additionally, at the very bottom of this post will be a section just for maps. That way, this thread is more like a library, organized, simple, and clean. Additionally, that means people will not have to go through so much spam and all the drama related to those threads. Hopefully this new system will work out better than previous attempts.

Additionally, I will post here just the main information that people will want to read.
If you wish to read my (fail) predictions, just click on the link to the post below.

|| Territory Wars of the Week 19-21 November 2010 ||

|| Territory Wars of the Week ||
Friday:
QQme vs. Leviathan ~ 20:00 ~ The Great Lake
Varden vs. Poseidon ~ 20:03 ~ Dreaming Cloud

Saturday:
NPC vs. QQme ~ 20:00 ~ Kings Feast
Infamy vs. QQme ~20:03 ~ The Harshlands
Leviathan vs. QQme ~ 20:06 ~ Dreamweaver Port
Poseidon vs. War ~ 20:09 ~ Black Mountain
Valkarie vs. Varden ~ 20:12 ~ Broken Dreams Island

Sunday:
N/A

|| Territory War Results ||
Friday:
QQme win in 13 minutes.

Varden won in 49 minutes! Congratulations Varden! :D
Saturday:

Sunday:
N/A

|| Land Count ||
Before:
QQme - 25
Leviathan - 13
NPC - 4
Poseidon - 1
Varden - 3
War - 1

After:
Will update 20/21 November 2010
QQme -
Leviathan -
NPC -
Poseidon -
Varden -
War -

|| Territory War Maps ||
Before: http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/Perfect%20World/Raging%20Tide/Territory%20War/2010-11-1401-16-11.jpg
After: Will add in after TW weekend is over

|| Thoughts of the Week ||
Well, second try of TW reports, hope it goes well.
Well... if I get out-voted on the poll that Pimp made then guess these reports are gone o.o
De ja vu, this is so going to be an interesting week for all of us won't it.
Hopefully this week will be a fun week for TWs though!

|| Territory War Reports ||
Will go from newest to oldest
19-21 November 2010 - NEWEST
12-14 November 2010

|| Territory War Map Screenshots ||
Will go from oldest to newest
12-14 November 2010 - Pre-TWs Map / After TWs Map
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hiatus from April 2011
Post edited by BeingHope - Raging Tide on

Comments

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Fuzzy appreciates your effort Hope, but for this week anyway, lets let MagicPimp's poll decide the TW thread author for our beloved server.

The fact many people want to write it makes Fuzzy proud to be a member of RT, but lets decide on 1 before we need to deal with another 4 reports for next week.

Please don't make Fuzzy's job harder by having to deal with multiple report threads again this week. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy appreciates your effort Hope, but for this week anyway, lets let MagicPimp's poll decide the TW thread author for our beloved server.

The fact many people want to write it makes Fuzzy proud to be a member of RT, but lets decide on 1 before we need to deal with another 4 reports for next week.

Please don't make Fuzzy's job harder by having to deal with multiple report threads again this week. b:surrender

Sorry my bad
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    At least, thus far, you in the lead Hope. b:cute
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I do what I want, and if what I want is a TW report, then Ima do it.

Because I'm the godda.mn rawrgh, and there's nothing you can do about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hope im going to post the same thing here and on your old report.

u got the idea. reading it on google is hurting my eyes Q_Q.
    1-u should post the reports here with the format you used before (with the withe).
    2-idk if u can put link to a post in particular or to a particular post in a thread. if u can i think is the best way to do it. ppl can choose to read all the drama/spam which sometimes is entertaining or skip it and go right to the report to check results.
    3-same thing with the ss, u should start with one ss after each weekend that way we can track how is the map changing. at the beginning u can go with 1 after and before. but after that we will only need 1 ss. no need to post a ss of the bids since we can check the report for it.

so what im saying is that u need to post the report and reserve 2 other posts in the first page for the link to the ss and the link to the reports. this way cause in case u stop doing the report for any reason at least ppl can keep updating the reports even if they cant edit the links.

check the sanctuary report. imo thats the best way to do it u r going to add a few cool features. the ss and the link to the report. i don't like this format. again im just giving u ideas.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If everyone wants to make a TW report, then they will. That's up to them.
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What raw and NR said. Anyone who want can make a report and I don't see a problem with that. U read the one u like the most, u don't need to read them all. I myself like to read all since is the most interisting thing anyway since the RT forum is so boring now. b:surrender

obs to Hope: The report on google docs are really really bad Hope. Sorry but it is. All that white
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I personally think one continuous thread for TWs is a bad idea and will just end up a big mess, especially since the TW drama can last for more then a week. My vote is for a new TW report every week like it has been being done....
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Then how about keep this thread strictly informative and no drama or trashtalk and keep that for other threads?
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Then how about keep this thread strictly informative and no drama or trashtalk and keep that for other threads?

LMAO it would be nice for that to happen BUT this is Trolling Tides, I really don't see our beloved trolls resisting the urge to troll ANY thread posted here b:chuckle
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    LMAO it would be nice for that to happen BUT this is Trolling Tides, I really don't see our beloved trolls resisting the urge to troll ANY thread posted here b:chuckle

You'll just have to stop trolling so much Tany. b:cry
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    I personally think one continuous thread for TWs is a bad idea and will just end up a big mess

well it worked for sanctuary. they have drama on the report? yes. but they try to keep it clean cuz they don't wanna get the thread close.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cheapazz wrote: »
    well it worked for sanctuary. they have drama on the report? yes. but they try to keep it clean cuz they don't wanna get the thread close.

Its the servers history in one thread, I doubt the members would be thrilled if anyone would try close it. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    No one tries to keep that thread clean sorry. The best reason that I can come up with for why it hasnt been closed is because if it was, they could remove the Sanctuary sub-forum all together.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • AmbiShop - Raging Tide
    AmbiShop - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sarbear <3 b:cute
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Man Trolling Tides is Too Funny the stuff thats said on forums is almost as good as WC drama. lol I freakin Love this server haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Notifying the mods will work I guarantee it.

NOTE: I'm not going to take away the drama fun, heck I like it myself, but please keep it on other TW-related threads. This should be strictly informative only. :)
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    Notifying the mods will work I guarantee it.

NOTE: I'm not going to take away the drama fun, heck I like it myself, but please keep it on other TW-related threads. This should be strictly informative only. :)

yeah with active mods we can keep it clean ijs.

*logs on server* yo fuzzy can u delete some posts from the tw report? oh and can u ban a few dudes while u r there? kkthnx...what? o thnx fuzzy i know im your favorite archer of all times <3
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    But the troll, drama and jokes are what what make the reports fun to read. Without that reports are just.... well reports lol Any idiot can look at the map to see who owes what land, who win and who lose the tws. Pure informative reports are lame. b:surrender
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Sarbear <3 b:cute

Get out </3 trying to troll Levi.
    edited November 2010
    Territory War Reports

|| Welcomes and Notes ||
    I'd just like to start off with welcoming people into this thread, if they're new to reports or not. Reports are meant to be taken seriously for discussions and stuff, not as much for laughs as I have learned. I'd just like to warn that this report may not have the humor as past reports have had, but as someone said, I'm not that great at making funny reports. Thank you once again for being interested in the Territory Wars of this server!

One quick comment, everything should be read as Attackers vs. Defenders.

|| Territory Wars of the Week 12-14 November 2010 ||

|| Bidding Predictions ||
    QQme vs. Wait... I'm in the faction... next!
    Leviathan vs. Poseidon because they need to get their land count up!
    War vs. Poseidon because well... easy land right? Only concern is if they get outbid or not.
    NPC vs. Leviathan because they're pretty much surrounded by the top two factions on the server. So, whats the "easiest" kill out of the two? Yeah. They'll be pretty much hoping its a gank on Leviathan to win probably.
    Vertu vs. Leviathan because well, small factions are trying to get land. Best way that they can think of? Gank a faction with 3 wars at the same time.
    Murr vs. NPC because.... Well hmm... I'm sure Murr would like some land back.

Friday:
    QQme vs. Leviathan ~ 20:00 ~ Avalanche Can.
    Murr vs. NPC ~ 20:03 ~ Dragon's End
    Poseidon vs. War ~ 20:06 ~ Black Mountain

Saturday:
    nightly vs. QQme ~ 20:00 ~ Broken Plain
    NPC vs. QQme ~ 20:03 ~ King's Feast
    KingsOfMS vs. Poseidon ~ 20:06 ~ Dreaming Cloud
    Leviathan vs. Poseidon ~ 20:09 ~ Forest of Haze
    Vertu vs. Varden ~ 20:12 ~ B. Dreams Island

Sunday:
    N/A

Friday:
    QQme vs. Leviathan ~ 20:00 ~ Avalanche Can.
    QQme win in what was it, 15-20 minutes?
    Murr vs. NPC ~ 20:03 ~ Dragon's End
    NPC won defense, didn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited November 2010
    Territory War Reports

|| Welcomes and Notes ||

One quick comment, everything should be read as Attackers vs. Defenders.

|| Territory Wars of the Week 19-21 November 2010 ||

|| Bidding Predictions ||
    QQme vs. Leviathan because thats what we've been doing for weeks now. I 'm going to guess we're going to go for [Wellspring Village] due to how close it is to Archosaur... And seriously, I have honestly no clue where we're going to go for so this is just a pure guess from looking at the TW map.
    For some odd reason I have a feeling that this will happen:
    Varden vs. Poseidon for [Dreaming Cloud] possibly if they don't get out-bid. However, I don't know if they'll bid or not so just a small guess
    Poseidon vs. War, or vice versa for the lands [Black Mountain] owned by War or [Dreaming Cloud]
    Fake faction vs. Poseidon for [Dreaming Cloud]
    Murr vs. NPC again for [Dragon's End] once more
    Vertu vs. Varden once more, not sure which land they'd want though o.o
    Someone failing bad to frame Man for fake bidding vs. QQme because it seems everyone wants a reason to get him banned =/
    NPC vs. QQme for another piece of QQme land, I don't think they get they can't win...
    Leviathan vs. NPC for something... since its the only other land they can get besides QQme

Friday:

Saturday:
    NPC vs. QQme ~ 20:00 ~ Kings Feast
    Infamy vs. QQme ~20:03 ~ The Harshlands
    Leviathan vs. QQme ~ 20:06 ~ Dreamweaver Port
    Poseidon vs. War ~ 20:09 ~ Black Mountain
    Valkarie vs. Varden ~ 20:12 ~ Broken Dreams Island

Sunday:
    N/A

Will add 20/21 November 2010
    Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:
    N/A

|| Land Count ||
    Before:
    QQme - 25
    Leviathan - 13
    NPC - 4
    Poseidon - 1
    Varden - 3
    War - 1

After:
    Will update 20/21 November 2010
    QQme -
    Leviathan -
    NPC -
    Poseidon -
    Varden -
    War -

|| Territory War Maps ||
    Before: http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/Perfect%20World/Raging%20Tide/Territory%20War/2010-11-1401-16-11.jpg
    After: Will add in after TW weekend is over

|| Thoughts of the Week ||
    Well, second try of TW reports, hope it goes well.
    Well... if I get out-voted on the poll that Pimp made then guess these reports are gone o.o
    De ja vu, this is so going to be an interesting week for all of us won't it.
    Hopefully this week will be a fun week for TWs though!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited November 2010
    cheapazz wrote: »
    Hope im going to post the same thing here and on your old report.

u got the idea. reading it on google is hurting my eyes Q_Q.
    1-u should post the reports here with the format you used before (with the withe).
    2-idk if u can put link to a post in particular or to a particular post in a thread. if u can i think is the best way to do it. ppl can choose to read all the drama/spam which sometimes is entertaining or skip it and go right to the report to check results.
    3-same thing with the ss, u should start with one ss after each weekend that way we can track how is the map changing. at the beginning u can go with 1 after and before. but after that we will only need 1 ss. no need to post a ss of the bids since we can check the report for it.

so what im saying is that u need to post the report and reserve 2 other posts in the first page for the link to the ss and the link to the reports. this way cause in case u stop doing the report for any reason at least ppl can keep updating the reports even if they cant edit the links.

check the sanctuary report. imo thats the best way to do it u r going to add a few cool features. the ss and the link to the report. i don't like this format. again im just giving u ideas.

Alright, I did what you said and posted the reports on this thread and got the single post link instead.
    With the SS thing, yeah I agree with you.
    From now on, I'll just be posting the after TW screenshots and it'll just be one long picture book hopefully :)
    But shoot, I screwed up, I totally forgot to reserve another post so... yeah....
    I saw Sanctuary's report and I'm going to do about the same thing too.
    But got to finish my homework first now XD
    Thanks again Pew_Pew
    b:thanks

Oh reminds me, tell me what you think of how it looks on the forums...
    >.<''

Edit: And oops, triple post, sorry Fuzzy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010

For some odd reason I have a feeling that this will happen:
    Leviathan vs. Poseidon for [Dreaming Cloud] because they're the easiest faction to take down for them

errm levi can't bid on poseidon.... you really are bad at this so far..... b:chuckle
    edited November 2010
    errm levi can't bid on poseidon.... you really are bad at this so far..... b:chuckle

..... whaa??
    OH.
    Shoot thanks >.< I was rushing yesterday Q.Q
    I didn't see that little part of QQme right there that separates it from Poseidon...
    Thanks...
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    [TW Report]

Keep it up Hope. You are doing a great job. TY. b:cute
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010

The reasoning for the prediction is worse than the mistake.
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    "NPC vs. QQme for another piece of QQme land, I don't think they get they can't win..."

Where gonna Win eventually its only a Matter of Time lol. But hey Gotta keep fighting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    "NPC vs. QQme for another piece of QQme land, I don't think they get they can't win..."

Where gonna Win eventually its only a Matter of Time lol. But hey Gotta keep fighting

what lvl is npc recruiting b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    Hope i rather Rawrgh's/Noob/NPCnew format. the one u are using is making it harder to read and the other one just looks better.

other than that, remember to do get some background info before making the prediction...u can even ask in ur faction who they think is going to attack who. even if they troll u about ur predictions (including me) its ok. its 50% info 50% ur opinion just keep doing it. ppl luv the reports and more in RT that have so many active ppl in forums + haters are going to hate (i hate u btw XD). if u change the format i think u r going to be rdy to keep posting.

another thing u may want to start another thread from scratch that means the first page is going to have in the first 3 post all the info that ppl that dont wanna read the drama/bs/etc wants. the first report, the links to the other reports (post) and the links to the ss.
This discussion has been closed.