missing payment option

jonsey22
jonsey22 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello folks, so im new to the game and want to improve my gaming experience with purchaseing some zen, so i go and buy a 50 quid ukash voucher but when i come to redeem it the payment option isnt even there, even though its listed as a payment option in the UK. My char is lvl 10+ so thats not an issue and im struggleing to find and solutions in regards to missing payment options. Needless to say this is frustrating the hell outta me so and suggestions/solutions would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Post edited by jonsey22 on

Comments

• jonsey22
    jonsey22 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    With no response from any gm via forums or the ticket i submitted i took it upon myself to resolve the issue and just thought id post the solution for anyone else who may have the same problem in the future.

After speaking to a guy in-game i was advised to make another account, get a char to lvl 10 then attempt to charge zen via the ukash payment option, well, this worked, upon hitting lvl 10 with a char on the new account i was able to charge zen with the ukash option so i can only assume the problem is account specific, perhaps a glitch upon account activation not recognising my region...idk.

Yes its an inconvenience having to charge zen onto an account that i dont wish to actually play but i can simply trade/mail the items that i buy onto my main account, if PWE wished to compensate me for this inconvenience that would make me happy as larry b:chuckle

Cheers, pls close thread