TW Schedule Sorted 11/12 ~ 11/14

Options

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bulls.hit

Figures that would be your strategy, since your posts have just random bull in them that have nothing to do with anything.
    Some "witty" would-be-ninja edit about my "seriousness"

Edit: Nice edit. Did you realize what you posted applied to yourself or something? And really, I'm serious? I'm sorry if me insulting your face was serious business, I didn't know it was a sore spot.

Edit2: And the buffoon deletes his post because he realized he was an idiot. Nice try at a coverup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^ double post ftl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^ double post ftl!

Just because you realized you made a fool of yourself and deleted your post doesn't mean I double posted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I double posted.

fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I double posted.

fixed

You're well on your way to being as much of a fail liar as a Multifail. I still have faith that you can recover though, don't let me down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    at the end of the day, i don't have to wake up going "ohh **** i am still married to noobis". So ya know.. i can't really lose ^^

enjoy trying to prove that wrong coz im gonna play some F.E.A.R
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    at the end of the day, i don't have to wake up going "ohh **** i am still married to noobis". So ya know.. i can't really lose ^^

enjoy trying to prove that wrong coz im gonna play some F.E.A.R

Guess you ran out of clever comebacks. Not that you had any to begin with but, mm, if I really thought "you're married to Nubis!" is an insult I would divorce him. At the moment I'm just enjoying people using that as their last ditch effort to dig around for something to say. After all, we decided to marry in the first place as a troll-and-lol attempt (heck I didn't even have the guy on my friend list until AFTER we married), and so far, successful trolls are successful. If that is all you have to say, then my closing statement is "Today, I am married to Nubis, but tomorrow I have the option to divorce him. After your face hit the fan, you don't have the option to marry anyone in the first place, because only a paper shredder would find you acceptable."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    at the end of the day, i don't have to wake up going "ohh **** i am still married to noobis".
    OWNED LOLb:laugh
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    workbish wrote: »
    "Today, I am married to Nubis, but tomorrow I have the option to divorce him. After your face hit the fan, you don't have the option to marry anyone in the first place, because only a paper shredder would find you acceptable."

OWNED LOLb:laugh

Why thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    "Today, I am married to Nubis, but tomorrow I have the option to divorce him. After your face hit the fan, you don't have the option to marry anyone in the first place, because only a paper shredder would find you acceptable."

Meh .5 for effort but you can do MUCH better.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Meh .5 for effort but you can do MUCH better.

Comebacks can only be so good when replying to terribad insults. Not that I know why you're trying to brownose these fools, but my respect for you has already dropped a lot over the last month or so, so whatever, I'm not too surprised to see you siding with idiots on the forum.

And if you're just trying to troll me, well, I'd have to quote your own post back at you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    By saying you can do much better, isn't that actually a compliment because he believes that you can come up with better insults than the one you just used? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    By saying you can do much better, isn't that actually a compliment because he believes that you can come up with better insults than the one you just used? b:sad

If that's the case then what I posted still goes. Trashy insults breed trashy comebacks. I mean, I don't even consider my friendship with Nubis an insult; kinda hard to counter what I didn't consider an attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Comebacks can only be so good when replying to terribad insults. Not that I know why you're trying to brownose these fools, but my respect for you has already dropped a lot over the last month or so, so whatever, I'm not too surprised to see you siding with idiots on the forum.

And if you're just trying to troll me, well, I'd have to quote your own post back at you.

Bit defensive eh? I'd expected to see more creativity from you was all. As for your respect for me dropping over the last month or so.... Have you ever been in a squad with me? Do I know you?
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Bit defensive eh? I'd expected to see more creativity from you was all. As for your respect for me dropping over the last month or so.... Have you ever been in a squad with me? Do I know you?

Don't think squading was how the respect was lost.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options

I believe aggressive is the word you're looking for, as I'm a reasonably recognized troll who likes to pick a fight. As for the thing about respect, Sgt's got the right idea; I liked you way back then, when Dominus only just existed and we thought you'd be a good leader. Well, I can't say I've been impressed with you since then, and while I used to root for Dominus I would now rather make fun of how so many well geared high level people can be rolled so easily in TW. But then again you don't really care if an uncreative person doesn't respect you, do you? So it's a waste of my time to explain myself to you, why did I even bother.

Lastly about your effort comment, I don't really care what you think of me, but that doesn't mean I won't call you out. My reply to your post was more a stab at Super_Butthurt's lame attempt at an insult than at you, but I admit I did add that last comment about respect because I honestly regret ever complimenting you to anyone, and now not only are you trying to troll but failing miserably at it. Move along now, the forum PvPers are talking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I believe aggressive is the word you're looking for, as I'm a reasonably recognized troll who likes to pick a fight. As for the thing about respect, Sgt's got the right idea; I liked you way back then, when Dominus only just existed and we thought you'd be a good leader. Well, I can't say I've been impressed with you since then, and while I used to root for Dominus I would now rather make fun of how so many well geared high level people can be rolled so easily in TW. But then again you don't really care if an uncreative person doesn't respect you, do you? So it's a waste of my time to explain myself to you, why did I even bother. Lastly about your effort comment, I don't really care what you think of me, but that doesn't mean I won't call you out. My reply to your post was more a stab at Super_Butthurt's lame attempt at an insult than at you, but I admit I did add that last comment about respect because I honestly regret ever complimenting you to anyone, and now not only are you trying to troll but failing miserably at it. Move along now, the forum PvPers are talking.

RAWR do i count?

In all seriousness though, comparing the gear of Dominus and how long we last in TW to Drakons gear and how long they last in TW, I would say we do quite well. TBH, Rule is a nice guy, and has done a hell of a lot more then MiaTemaro ever did for Belial. It takes a good leader and good set of officers to keep a TW faction going, and well...we haven't died as a TW faction yet so I say go Rule.

One more thing, you just can't compare our guildies gear to yours, the average refine and weapon grade is a lot higher in Enrage then Dominus.

*Casts a venomous scarab to get the forum PvP moving*
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    RAWR do i count?

In all seriousness though, comparing the gear of Dominus and how long we last in TW to Drakons gear and how long they last in TW, I would say we do quite well. TBH, Rule is a nice guy, and has done a hell of a lot more then MiaTemaro ever did for Belial. It takes a good leader and good set of officers to keep a TW faction going, and well...we haven't died as a TW faction yet so I say go Rule.

One more thing, you just can't compare our guildies gear to yours, the average refine and weapon grade is a lot higher in Enrage then Dominus.

*Casts a venomous scarab to get the forum PvP moving*
    I guess you can count b:chuckle

Those reasons you listed were the exact reasons I used to like Rule and supported Dominus. I won't argue with you there. I don't really want to go into all the little bits and pieces of why I eventually lost my respect for him; it's not something I care to argue over on the forums. Admittedly his last fail trolling attempt did not help. I don't care for people siding with me but the biggest fail in the exchange between Super_Butthurt and me is the fact that he posted and then realized how fail his post was, so he deleted it and tried to pin me for double posting, and Rule chose to point out my ripoff of Winston Churchill instead?

As for comparing Dominus to Enrage, I know that. Only Radiance is similar to us in gear. I just feel Dominus can do a lot better for what it has. I said it as more of a statement towards pointing out how I used to support Dominus versus how much I tend to just troll them now. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I do feel that we can do A LOT better then last weekend, I myself was sitting on the grass outside trying to get a good connection to my neighbours internet because mine had been throttled. We do have a few issues with people signing up as Subs, but I feel we will do a lot better this weekend, well I hope so. These are the first few TWs I have had since I left TE and I'm getting the TW fever againb:cry.

And yes, with the gear we have we should do a lot better, hopefully if people get semi perma squads that they go with each week that will help us coordinate better.

Then again, I don't make the squads*breathes in relief* so I don't know how next week will be.

Just a random side note, Monof keeps going on about SgtFail being a 1 shot. Maybe he is, all i know is that he ran up to a f*cking massive bunch of Dominus, AD'ed and stunned, which allowed whoever it was to f*ck*ng r@pe me with a 1 shot AoE. So in my opinion, not so fail...more like SgtIDoMyJobUnlikeIFistBarbsForFunMonofail.

Also, <3 andro, you killed meb:dirtyb:chuckle

Wait...what...I just complimented an Enrage member,*checks forehead*
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I need to get back into the PK scene.

My coolness lvl has sunk!

b:avoid

inb4"Knownwascool?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I do feel that we can do A LOT better then last weekend, I myself was sitting on the grass outside trying to get a good connection to my neighbours internet because mine had been throttled. We do have a few issues with people signing up as Subs, but I feel we will do a lot better this weekend, well I hope so. These are the first few TWs I have had since I left TE and I'm getting the TW fever againb:cry.

And yes, with the gear we have we should do a lot better, hopefully if people get semi perma squads that they go with each week that will help us coordinate better.

Then again, I don't make the squads*breathes in relief* so I don't know how next week will be.

Just a random side note, Monof keeps going on about SgtFail being a 1 shot. Maybe he is, all i know is that he ran up to a f*cking massive bunch of Dominus, AD'ed and stunned, which allowed whoever it was to f*ck*ng r@pe me with a 1 shot AoE. So in my opinion, not so fail...more like SgtIDoMyJobUnlikeIFistBarbsForFunMonofail.

Also, <3 andro, you killed meb:dirtyb:chuckle

Wait...what...I just complimented an Enrage member,*checks forehead*

Quoted so you can't take it back.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    way to make sgts head even bigger x.x
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I need to get back into the PK scene.

My coolness lvl has sunk!

b:avoid

inb4"Knownwascool?"

KnownWasNeverCool
    Quoted so you can't take it back.
    way to make sgts head even bigger x.x

Oh ****
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I believe aggressive is the word you're looking for, as I'm a reasonably recognized troll who likes to pick a fight. As for the thing about respect, Sgt's got the right idea; I liked you way back then, when Dominus only just existed and we thought you'd be a good leader. Well, I can't say I've been impressed with you since then, and while I used to root for Dominus I would now rather make fun of how so many well geared high level people can be rolled so easily in TW. But then again you don't really care if an uncreative person doesn't respect you, do you? So it's a waste of my time to explain myself to you, why did I even bother.

Lastly about your effort comment, I don't really care what you think of me, but that doesn't mean I won't call you out. My reply to your post was more a stab at Super_Butthurt's lame attempt at an insult than at you, but I admit I did add that last comment about respect because I honestly regret ever complimenting you to anyone, and now not only are you trying to troll but failing miserably at it. Move along now, the forum PvPers are talking.

Defensive was the right word. You took a lighthearted comment suggesting you can be more creative and went straight to butthurt. Your assumption that I was trolling you was in error.
    You ARE a recognized troll. Have some pride. (This you may interpret as trolling)
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Okay guys, that's enough trolling now...

*gets out troll bashing club*

Shall we move back on-topic now? b:thanks
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kritty gonna beat us? Hey some here like to be beaten *stares at -removed-* As for our gear,its only getting better.I just got a pair of lionheart greaves made for me,came out 4 socket,gotta refine em.Also bout a new helm so hopefully by the time im broke ill have half my gear upgraded for tw b:victory
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I suspect KrittyCat is going to make my day at work seem much longer now. OUT THE WAY KRITTY!
  • Smexxx - Heavens Tear
    Smexxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -Fartfap-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Defensive was the right word. You took a lighthearted comment suggesting you can be more creative and went straight to butthurt. Your assumption that I was trolling you was in error.
    You ARE a recognized troll. Have some pride. (This you may interpret as trolling)

Dunno if you noticed, but my accusation of you trolling was an afterthought. LIKE I SAID, my initial reply to you was a stab at Super_Butthurt's lame attempt at an insult. Did you even read the post that you quoted? Obviously not, because if you did you'd know that, and I think you know how to read when you actually do it, right?

And no, I was not being butthurt. The concept is very simple. I was trolling, you quote my post with a reply that is typical of trolling, I troll back at you. Simple enough?

You've defended yourself against my lighthearted remarks about how little I respect you and denied being a troll when you were trolling. Following your reasoning, you must be defensive, butthurt, and have no pride as a troll. Or, your reasoning is just wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shouldn't bother with it Rule, she wont shut up until she can convince herself that she has somehow won this argument

its quite amusing really
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]