I really want to get the PWI newsletter, but can't access the e-mail address. Ideas?

Options
JackBondElf - Archosaur
JackBondElf - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Basically, the e-mail address this account was created on is one I'm not supposed to use anymore. (I can, but I need to stop using it.) The PWI newsletter is the only thing I can't transfer to my new e-mail address. Also, since the original account e-mail was a Yahoo address, I can't use auto-forwarding without paying 20 bucks a year.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get the e-mails to my new e-mail address without logging in to the original?
Post edited by JackBondElf - Archosaur on

Comments

• Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Make a new pw account, link it to your new email address.
    You dont need to play it but you will still get the same newsletter as your main account.

Or..harder method.. you could send a ticket and ask if they could send you the newsletter to your new email address lol
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Or..harder method.. you could send a ticket and ask if they could send you the newsletter to your new email address lol

Been there, done that... Or at least had a similar case. My e-mail with which I registered got blocked with no clear reason so I asked if I could change the e-mail address.

This it the response I got:
    "Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting any email changes unless it's due to email service termination, which must be verifiable. I apologize for the inconvenience and if you have any other issues please feel free to contact us anytime. (..)"

Maybe you have better luck b:bye
  • DNT_PK_ME - Lost City
    DNT_PK_ME - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL same here xD b:victory
  • blackstarlight
    blackstarlight Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting any email changes unless it's due to email service termination, which must be verifiable. I apologize for the inconvenience and if you have any other issues please feel free to contact us anytime. (..)"

That is an early April 1st joke, isn`t it? b:shutup

If not then it is another sign of fail of a company b:lipcurl
    And such a funny reason like "it's for security" is just inacceptable and a reason to rofl, around 1 week long (or longer^^).

In my country we have some laws which would be nice here to:
    - changing of an email address has to be possible for the user
    - an unsubscription possibility has to be inside of an account of an user

I never thought that I would someday like these laws, but I do now...

b:bye
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Darn it...missed this one the first time...

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.