Fast way to make money

Options
Sedokk - Harshlands
Sedokk - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
what is the fastest way to make money at lvl 55? other then selling gold because i am not a cash shopper b:victory if its farming mobs then which mobs?
Post edited by Sedokk - Harshlands on

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Grind on players outside Archosaur West Gate, or find the day's spot for marriage quest (preferably this doesn't occur on a day where it's Archosaur MQ), then run up and AOE people waiting in line.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Grind on players outside Archosaur West Gate, or find the day's spot for marriage quest (preferably this doesn't occur on a day where it's Archosaur MQ), then run up and AOE people waiting in line.

And pray that one of them isn't 80+ that will turn around and kick your butt with one or two hits, lol.

In all seriousness though, your best bet would be to go down and grind near King's Feast on the Shrunchkins there. They are generally pretty spaced out, and have (in my experience) a pretty high droprate of DQ items. Just my thoughts on the matter...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In all seriousness though, your best bet would be to go down and grind near King's Feast on the Shrunchkins there. They are generally pretty spaced out, and have (in my experience) a pretty high droprate of DQ items. Just my thoughts on the matter...

Yes, and they're Physical mobs, plus there're several spots there where you can farm Mid-Mats and herbs too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azus - Heavens Tear
    Azus - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Pro-tip. Grind on Fengsha (177, 334) in the Land of Buried Bones.

I hear at our level we will get pretty good XP and dropsb:quiet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"While it is good to have an end to journey toward, it is the journey that matters the most in the end"
  • Sedokk - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sweet, thanx everyone, and i reckon i would get owned doing the aoe in the wedding line lol
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Pro-tip. Grind on Fengsha (177, 334) in the Land of Buried Bones.

I hear at our level we will get pretty good XP and dropsb:quiet.

Please don't tell me that you missed the following:
    1. He's level 120
    2. He has 1,600,00 hp
    3. He hits 4-10k physical
    4. He never drops anything
    5. He only gives 1,400 xp
    6. He has 5k pdef

Being level 120, he's got a hell of a defense against a lvl 55 player, not to mention his high hp. Also, he has a low amount of xp considering that the level boosts his life to twice his normal life.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Please don't tell me that you missed the following:
    1. He's level 120
    2. He has 1,600,00 hp
    3. He hits 4-10k physical
    4. He never drops anything
    5. He only gives 1,400 xp
    6. He has 5k pdef

Being level 120, he's got a hell of a defense against a lvl 55 player, not to mention his high hp. Also, he has a low amount of xp considering that the level boosts his life to twice his normal life.

It was a joke.

For those, who want to know answer, exist sticked thread at Beginner's section.

Edit: Money making : How to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol, Fengsha. We convinced our faction leader (95 Demon BM) to go poke him once. Was the fastest I've seen him get wasted xD

I would agree with the Shurikins around King's Feast. There's a pile of them just east of the place, with a bunch of herbs/mats you can sell to other players to.
  • Azus - Heavens Tear
    Azus - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yes, jokes aside grind on pretty much anything that seems to give you heaps of DQ items. I remember when I was a slightly lower level I would grind on various Vipions. It probably wasn't too efficient but it sure felt like I was making money lol.

And damn that horrible Fengsha, I was once flying around with a massive group of people to get to the bottom left of the map. Of course we were all flying too low weren't we.....

Needless to say rez's were needed b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"While it is good to have an end to journey toward, it is the journey that matters the most in the end"
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lvl 55? Foxwing Supremes. They're everywhere.

If those are too tough for you, try the Vipions over Skull Mountain.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lvl 55? Foxwing Supremes. They're everywhere.

If those are too tough for you, try the Vipions over Skull Mountain.

I hated those mobs. Flying magical mobs for BM sucked in the 5x imo altho they drop pretty well b:shutup

I would go with the shrunchkin like everyone suggested, or the feligars near Dragon's end although they'll be harder than the shrunckin (could always go smack some taurocs to the west too, lower level so they'll be easier).
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hated those mobs. Flying magical mobs for BM sucked in the 5x imo altho they drop pretty well b:shutup

The ones over Etherblade/City of the Lost don't aggro until you hit them, so you can avoid the first magic ranged attack.

They're also the best DQ dropping mobs in the game.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The ones over Etherblade/City of the Lost don't aggro until you hit them, so you can avoid the first magic ranged attack.

They're also the best DQ dropping mobs in the game.

Oh, I couldn't remember if they aggroed like that or not, my bad b:laugh The foxwings are 5 levels higher than the OP so idk how well they'll drop for him tho, so like you suggested the vipons may be better?

I think what I didn't like was having to fly up to them with a slow flyer. I never really liked control you have with flight in this game. b:surrender
  • Sedokk - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    farming the shrunchkins up at dragon wilderness is working for me, they have a higher drop rate for dq items then the ones at kings feast, except they arent spread out, but thats where aoe comes in handy b:laugh
  • Juggalobeast - Harshlands
    Juggalobeast - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I was 7x grinding up on shieldbearers lv 95 mobs up near snowy village in harshlands top left corner of the map lol 1k exp 50k hp i used to be able to do 2 at a time now sence im 98 i can do 10-20 alone xD good exp dq drops are worth 3-5k each wait...your 55 id go near kings feast shukins blah how ever you spell them and or grind on ppl at silver pool and west dist
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved."

"Life is the curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure."//
    two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
    the world i know disappears...like the setting sun/
    ■Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggalobeast - Harshlands
    Juggalobeast - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I would go with the shrunchkin like everyone suggested, or the feligars near Dragon's end although they'll be harder than the shrunckin (could always go smack some taurocs to the west too, lower level so they'll be easier).

Hes a bm hes got Magical Marrow he should be fine even if he is a bm lol
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved."

"Life is the curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure."//
    two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
    the world i know disappears...like the setting sun/
    ■Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hes a bm hes got Magical Marrow he should be fine even if he is a bm lol

I just said it sucked, not that a bm can't do it b:chuckle Never died killing those but I just don't have fond memories that's all (i.e. killing and slowly flying and landing to rest,etc) b:bye Marrows don't help a whole lot in those levels anyway (at least with the gear I was using back then it didn't b:laugh)

When it comes to money making, I'd rather kill mobs that are relatively easy and die quickly rather than kill annoying things.