edited November 2010
    paya
    VIVA MEH-HE-CO

oh yea and you are fail not 100 lvl yet
    b:bye
  • Frayed - Harshlands
    Frayed - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well I did oracle to 70 on my sin I will admit that, but I did stop and got good gear and then i started to learn how to play the class in pking.

This is why I think i can beat you.

I also dropped a 8x bm yesterday at lost city until she had to get a charm.

I have more stories of failed end game people that I have killed and soon you will be one of them. Have a nice night. :3

Didn't mean to write that much.b:surrender

b:chuckle You still can't kill my non-oracled BM :P
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:chuckle You still can't kill my non-oracled BM :P

b:angry dont use phy marrow

plus u have +3 weapon QQ

I had no gems or any refines in my weapon D:
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Are you ok? Im kinda worried cause you truly seem delusional. You must realize you make yourself look a complete fool if u don't see that u truly need to seek professional help.

erzenzia protect zulu you may
    insult me you have that right
    call me crazy and i will agree
    tell me to see professional help i say go to hell
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    To put this simple zulu wont earn my personal respect until someone is able to beat them many times and they are still able to take it all back. until then zulu is still a big faction filled with people to weak to stand alone so they have to be in large high lvl groups to win

In short.....

When people see zulu's high lvls I see cowerds staying together to try and stay alive.
    When i see zulu take lands all i see is them being the highest people on the server with no faction that has the same levels to be to much of a chalange.
    When i hear of factions fighting zulu all i see are cowerds fighting the brave few who arnt scared of lvls and who dont need 80 lvl 101's to even enter a tw map.

So zulu is weak and wouldnt even get my attension if they wernt so pathedic.

PS. To graver b:angry would you rather me not fight zulu would that make you happy?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Lut i say this with care, plz.. STF U!!!! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i cant believe any of you actually respond to her shame on all of you for having low intelligience
    b:bye
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Lut i say this with care, plz.. STF U!!!! <3

kui with care no one cares the lutirica name will always be hated so i might as well go all the way with it
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    i cant believe any of you actually respond to her shame on all of you for having low intelligience

good answer i dont know why they respond
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    good answer i dont know why they respond

Quite simple really.

Being an "idiot" such as yourself is considered a disease. We feel that we have to "cure" this disease, in this case counter-wit every stupid comment you most likely manage to spend a miraculous time on which you think is "Trollin Lollin", "Funny", or "Intelligent".

Imagine that I am a bug exterminator, and you are a bug. Your already ****ed.

Go away Now.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Quite simple really.

Being an "idiot" such as yourself is considered a disease. We feel that we have to "cure" this disease, in this case counter-wit every stupid comment you most likely manage to spend a miraculous time on which you think is "Trollin Lollin", "Funny", or "Intelligent".

Imagine that I am a bug exterminator, and you are a bug. Your already ****ed.

Go away Now.

funny okopogo b:chuckle

did you ever think that i want to act like an idiot?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    funny okopogo b:chuckle

did you ever think that i want to act like an idiot?

Congratulations. You are an attention ****.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Congratulations. You are an attention ****.

b:victory And no im not people dont have to pay attension to me :o?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    b:victory And no im not people dont have to pay attension to me :o?

You still seek it.
  • Payaso - Harshlands
    Payaso - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    paya
    VIVA MEH-HE-CO

oh yea and you are fail not 100 lvl yet

i luv u
    so much..... u should leave oko & be wiff me<3
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm not going to explain how i can win. But to me it seems like the only thing you're trying to do is avoid this "me killing you over and over". It's okay, most of the people on this forum "harshlands" is pve till 10x then get good gear and pk. This is very true as I see it all the time. Like I'm goin to tell u a story that happen yesterday out side lost city safe zone...a 9x sin named deathrow with lunar dags and end game TT90 and TT90 gold LA wrist and a fellow 6x bm tried to gank me lol and see they failed at it. Do you want to know why, it's because the 6x bm has bad accuracy and the 9x sin is a plain out oracle noob which I almost killed in sp a few days back. But he used ice on my sin and i died. lol

Well I did oracle to 70 on my sin I will admit that, but I did stop and got good gear and then i started to learn how to play the class in pking.

This is why I think i can beat you.

I also dropped a 8x bm yesterday at lost city until she had to get a charm.

I have more stories of failed end game people that I have killed and soon you will be one of them. Have a nice night. :3

Didn't mean to write that much.b:surrender

Your a true legend in your own mind.

Yeah yeah ... been playing along time... know each classes weakness.. and not sure why you think some wait till 100 to refine, hell my 60 gear was all 4 soc, +6 (wep and equips too and -not- using mirages).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hell my 60 gear was all 4 soc, +6 (wep and equips too and -not- using mirages).

You spend all of two weeks at 60-70. There's no ****ing need to refine that high.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    You spend all of two weeks at 60-70. There's no ****ing need to refine that high.

Gosh.. are you angry at me or something?

I refined to +6 because I was not aware that the items needed to move refines on PWI were so costly (on our version they are fairly cheap) and I wanted to start her out at +6 and then just do as I did before, continue to upgrade the refines till I got to max.

I figured it was better to start at refining 60 than wait ...

But it is ok, I did have everything bound but I moved it to a Cleric I made on the same account (using stash), so she can help when legion needs a cleric and we cannot find one.

So, not wasted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010

it took me 1 day to get from 60 to 70
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    it took me 1 day to get from 60 to 70

I do have alts ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    You still seek it.

I dont care about attension Okopogo i just love causeing chaos b:cute
    Mostly it doesnt even matter to me anyways i will sometime in the future have no need to even use this account anymore
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    I do have alts ...

i have 2 alts, pot and ang. >:D i got from 60-70 with ang caz i oracled like a boss.b:cool
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    i have 2 alts, pot and ang. >:D i got from 60-70 with ang caz i oracled like a boss.b:cool

wow pot b:surrender
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    wow pot b:surrender

my sin owns kkkk
  • Payaso - Harshlands
    Payaso - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    wat i like bout these forums is idk like 90% of the ppl who be posting ****....... all i being seeing is scrub scrub scrub & moar scrubs........ who is all u scrubs that ive nvr heard of b4 or seen
    oko sext me tonite baby<3 b:kissb:cute
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    wat i like bout these forums is idk like 90% of the ppl who be posting ****....... all i being seeing is scrub scrub scrub & moar scrubs........ who is all u scrubs that ive nvr heard of b4 or seen

Pretty sure what you said can go both ways.

/Scrub say wha?
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    oko sext me tonite baby<3 b:kissb:cute

Who are you?
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly And is also known as a buster Always talkin' about what he wants And just sits on his broke *** A scrub is a guy that cant get no love from me Hanging out the passenger side Of his best-friend's ride Trying to holler at me

that sounds like Payaso
  • UrDian - Harshlands
    UrDian - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    To put this simple zulu wont earn my personal respect until someone is able to beat them many times and they are still able to take it all back. until then zulu is still a big faction filled with people to weak to stand alone so they have to be in large high lvl groups to win

Hmm... I remember zulu with 4 lands down around Raging Tides and nearly getting wiped off the map by KD. They fought to stay alive! [insert boring storing about KD folding] then months of battles with Kylin with very few loses. Some great TWs, but somehow we managed to pull out the win most of the time. Eventually Kylin started losing people because they were tired of losing...

Where is the "to weak to stand alone" in there? Zulu earned their current position months ago when they were fighting for survival against KD and Kylin. Now it's true that no one is powerful enough to stand against us. I HOPE that changes! Almost everyone in Zulu would like nothing more than to have a knock-down drag-out three hour TW against a good foe...

You really shouldn't belittle someone out of jealousy, it's pretty pathetic actually...
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Hmm... I remember zulu with 4 lands down around Raging Tides and nearly getting wiped off the map by KD. They fought to stay alive! [insert boring storing about KD folding] then months of battles with Kylin with very few loses. Some great TWs, but somehow we managed to pull out the win most of the time. Eventually Kylin started losing people because they were tired of losing...

Where is the "to weak to stand alone" in there? Zulu earned their current position months ago when they were fighting for survival against KD and Kylin. Now it's true that no one is powerful enough to stand against us. I HOPE that changes! Almost everyone in Zulu would like nothing more than to have a knock-down drag-out three hour TW against a good foe...

You really shouldn't belittle someone out of jealousy, it's pretty pathetic actually...

Yes i know about the zulu "dark ages". Zulu has fought long and hard but earned it i dont think so. As far as KD & kylin all that happend there is KD mostly joined zulu. Kylin got to bored to continue on. As far as zulu taking the map all i have to say is GREAT. As far as anyone being strong enough to stand a chance i hope not enough money has been wasted on zulu. For sure if people of pwi-harshlands wants to beat zulu the best thing they can do at this point is not fight them at all. So in conclusion i think its great that zulu has no chalange left because they have all the powerful people. So zulu have the most boring death of your faction. b:thanks
    Fail troll of harshlands
This discussion has been closed.