Frustration

coolstorybreh
coolstorybreh Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
i've been trying to get ahold of both live support and the billing department but neither seem to be picking up or just present to respond which is odd cause these are like prime hours on a monday morning. this is pertaining to a payment issue ban that ive had sorted since last thursday but I can't get in contact with anybody for some assistance in restoring my account

anybody know why the billing department or live support aren't responding / are down? i've tried literally all day so I don't know what excuse there could possible be for not being in on a monday
Post edited by coolstorybreh on

Comments

• Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If you can't get ahold of live support, just submit a ticket and try again later, that's about all you can do. I do not believe the support is down, they might either be busy or all getting coffee...at the same time.
  • coolstorybreh
    edited November 2010
    problem is ive been banned for 2 months and the same excuses that would make sense over a few days has been prolonging this thing to ridiculous extents. ive had the same ticket open after this issue was resolved on my end for a week with no response from support on it. just sits there "in progress"

does anybody know the billing departments number because the one ive tried that i had from my last payment over a few months ago is now apparently invalid
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    search yellowpages.com for perfect world entertainment, it pops right up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • coolstorybreh
    edited November 2010
    they don't pick up at 1-888-344-4478 and havent for the entire week ive been trying
  • coolstorybreh
    edited November 2010
    the only other number i see is (650) 591-1211, but when I try that i just get some screeching like the kind u get when u tried to log into aol back in the day
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    get a contact number from the better business bureau or the chamber of commerce?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Such dodgy customer support. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    none of perfect worlds numbers work for me either, i need to get ahold of the billing department but the ticket I sent isnt being responded to. why is there no valid phone #?
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    none of perfect worlds numbers work for me either, i need to get ahold of the billing department but the ticket I sent isnt being responded to. why is there no valid phone #?

Online support only, they don't have the resources to run a call center...

Thats the gist of it
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    To me, it's even more reason not to ever change zen, since it seemingly can often result in several months ban for no reason. Not the first time I've heard of this by any means. You'd think the company would take a little better care of the ones who actually give them money.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sometimes it can be hard to get in touch with support with this company. A ticket generally takes 1-2 weeks before I get a response (Okay, yes - sometimes sooner. But I've had many take 1-2 weeks as well). There really is no quick way, and I personally wouldn't use that Live Tech support as I've only heard poor things about it. Ticket is the best method most likely, in any case.
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You'd think the company would take a little better care of the ones who actually give them money.

And yet people accepts this and wont even rage about that, if people doesnt even care about getting in touch with them when they have problems even tho they have charged zhen, why would the pwi staff care.
    It pisses me off that they have us right in their hand toying with us, when it should be the other way around but nobody wants to actually do anything.