Looking for old Veterans

Options
neo5566
neo5566 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Lost a friend in action
Post edited by neo5566 on

Comments

• Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    try the lost city server, thats where those guilds were made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • miyago
    miyago Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yes...this topic would be better in Lost City forums. Most, if not all of those mentioned have quit. Conqueror split into 2 guilds currently on map, and BloodLust went through many guild names and are pretty scattered now. Your best bet to find old veterans is in these new guilds.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    neo5566 wrote: »
    I was playing PW International for 1 week since it came out (closed beta) and than open beta. I remember there were 3 guilds BloodLust who was formed by Inflamez (from MY ENG), RageQuit and Conqueror. Any ideas where are those people??? Zoroaster , Inflamez , Pandora, SirDamian, Ijirashii, MaNzE, darkice, Shougo, Syroc, AngelFairy, Kyandis?? Looking for these veterans
    some of them played on LC then some of them rerolled on HL after server started, others quit. zoroaster for example he is still playing (not much) but now on HL
  • neo5566
    neo5566 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    some of them played on LC then some of them rerolled on HL after server started, others quit. zoroaster for example he is still playing (not much) but now on HL
    OMFG I been playing with him since MY ENG was lunched !!! this was like 3 years ago! Great news, thanks
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Only RQ still around (mainly catshop in Archo), all other guilds and players are gone or rerolled a different class. Good luck to you finding your buddies.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yea most of thoes people left for various reasons. i know pandora is in another game with RQ (i think.) At any rate he definatly isnt here. Flamez left when BLT died, or rather that was the reason it died. I cant remember the rest so yea GL with that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Shougo left to another game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @.@ Why are you looking for my alts? Anyway, I am still here. What's up?
  • xunter
    xunter Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm not a veteran by any means but I was playing up until a few months after Pandora ragequit the game. That was hillarious :) Irony at its best.

That was about a year and a half ago and I just logged in yesterday for the first time since then. Before I left, Conqueror owned a majority of the map. Bloodlust had disbanded (another amusing irony - they became the laughing stock of the server). And RageQuit was looking pretty shakey then too I think. I ran around a fair bit yesterday while trying to remember how to play my character and I only came across one person that I knew from back then.

Whatever happened to that ShortBus guild? I vaguely recall that it was run by some high level cash shop ***** who had a phoenix and just went around **** low level people all day.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Who were you on My-EN? I played aswell and am a former Conqueror member. Since you know SirDamian there's a chance I might know you too. You pretty much listed everyone that quit some even before the game really developed.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Lidell - Lost City
    Lidell - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    xunter wrote: »
    I'm not a veteran by any means but I was playing up until a few months after Pandora ragequit the game. That was hillarious :) Irony at its best.

That was about a year and a half ago and I just logged in yesterday for the first time since then. Before I left, Conqueror owned a majority of the map. Bloodlust had disbanded (another amusing irony - they became the laughing stock of the server). And RageQuit was looking pretty shakey then too I think. I ran around a fair bit yesterday while trying to remember how to play my character and I only came across one person that I knew from back then.

Whatever happened to that ShortBus guild? I vaguely recall that it was run by some high level cash shop ***** who had a phoenix and just went around **** low level people all day.

Pandora didn't ragequit the game. Though I'm not getting into what happened.

BloodLusT disbanded and reformed with a new name like a day later, they came back stronger, TBH.

Column was leader of RageQuit while it was 'Shakey' and the guild ended up disbanding with most the factors joining Amour in Conqueror.

ShortBus was a RQ alt guild led by BigTime, pretty sure BigTime left to join a TW guild. BigTime is a BM.

RQ is currently rocking the Forsaken World closed beta.

Lemme know if I missed anything.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Only person on that list who could still be playing is Zoroaster who moved to harshlands.
  • Lidell - Lost City
    Lidell - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ohai Kiwi <3
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    im still here... sadly b:pleasedb:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @.@ Why are you looking for my alts? Anyway, I am still here. What's up?

Calvin b:dirty
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Pandora didn't ragequit the game. Though I'm not getting into what happened.

BloodLusT disbanded and reformed with a new name like a day later, they came back stronger, TBH.

Column was leader of RageQuit while it was 'Shakey' and the guild ended up disbanding with most the factors joining Amour in Conqueror.

ShortBus was a RQ alt guild led by BigTime, pretty sure BigTime left to join a TW guild. BigTime is a BM.

RQ is currently rocking the Forsaken World closed beta.

Lemme know if I missed anything.

Just to clear a few of those up.

Platypuss, my in game wifey @ the time was the first to join CQ from the old RQ, then Myself and Amour joined shortly after.

And the leader of Short Bus was BigTime AFTER that one veno quit (their name escapes me atm)
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think that veno was called Vixxin.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    xunter wrote: »

Bigtime was the leader, Vixxen was the veno you're talking about. Vixxen and Postman reigned supreme over lowbies and killed them all over and over... Vixxen ended up leaving ShortBus, went carebear or sold his account and went to CQ for a while before disappearing completely.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.