who goodest pker?

Comments

• Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    surfergirl and wizzard r the 2 best wizzies ever in pk!!! who is better idk

surfer wasnt with a +12 wep she had the best strat ever in pk i think she was first wiz ever to stun lock :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    There is no real PvP in this server, i don't even know why you people even bother to find out who's the best. This thread should be moved to lost city or harshlands. This is more like who cashoped more and got uber gears thats the best PK'er ever
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Kasumi I believe your one of the best Archers On DW no doupt. Infact I try to build my Archer like yours. Since the day I saw you tanking your own Bhs and TT runs I thought dam thats a friggen Archer right there.
    Thats the reaso I chose to go Demon and not follow the mutitudes to go sage like Chezedude.(All though I think it was Binky that got everyone to go sage.)

This is a Pk forums and I just dont see you Pk alot :(
    Now if this was a best Archer on the server I would vote you top 5 easy.

You got to admit Chezedude gear or not was one dam good Pker.
    r

ya I used to pk, but not as much anymore. The only pk action you see is at OT and even then it's just people standing around, or get mad at you if you rpk them. and the drama that stays around there, I'd like to keep myself away from that. I like group pks though, those are fun xD

and ya cheze is a good archer, I never said he was a bad one, he's most likely better than me anyways :p
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ya I used to pk, but not as much anymore. The only pk action you see is at OT and even then it's just people standing around, or get mad at you if you rpk them. and the drama that stays around there, I'd like to keep myself away from that. I like group pks though, those are fun xD

and ya cheze is a good archer, I never said he was a bad one, he's most likely better than me anyways :p

I gotta say, when I first started on this server and saw Kasumi I aspired to be like such in my endgame.

Unfortunately I turned out to just be like me instead.b:surrender
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hi Fizzy. b:pleased

Lol Mizu. He was online yesterday, I think. Imp said he was talking to him or something. o.o
    i dont play anymore i meant when I'm on be on LOL

surfer wasnt with a +12 wep she had the best strat ever in pk i think she was first wiz ever to stun lock :O

it wasn't like mages weren't using sutra > mountain seize before SG right?

wizzard is a pretty good mage too(in my top 5)
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • /zus - Dreamweaver79
    /zus - Dreamweaver79 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    crackpot
  • RaidenXI - Dreamweaver
    RaidenXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I agree with Kasumi 100% that it is based off of gear. It would be impossible to truly know how good everyone's skill is unless of course everyone had the same gear. I suppose you could break it down into category's such as Lightweight, Middleweight, and Heavyweight (Based off of character level, class, gear) to make it a little more fair lol So far the only names mentioned are hard core cash players with +12 weapons and such. Give the entire server +12 gear full of vit stones and then we could determine something.

But like Des said, its not a PK server so why even bother to go that far b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i dont really get idea of comparing 'skill' in mmos :3

best player gonna be someone with crappy or averange -at best- gear, because his 'training' (just daily playing) is more effective than someone's with good gear (playing is overally easier for him, so he cant develop too much).

that just logic

gear - then skill, in mmos.

pointless to argue about it b:shutup
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    _Raszagal_ hands down b:thanks
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What about me flow? All I do is hang out at OT!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • qqpwi
    qqpwi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    back in the day, swordman and chezedude, chezedude was epic taking on swordman in fights, occasionally he would win.

Nowadays, i see top-notch sins ruling pk. Angel$a best pker. She has taken down AznAssassin and swordman and his ha experiment, ri$en,swordmandidntknewwhathithim, Aznwilllearn,fornowhecantevenbeatcheezedudessinhegaveawayanoob
  • qqpwi
    edited November 2010
    aftertehassasingods,5apsbmscomintoplay,sinwithsimiliarcashshopiness totherefoebmwilwin
  • pachicho
    pachicho Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hard to choose one...but lets say by classes some names:

barbs:i think skippy wins
    wizard: surfer,wizard,crackpot dunno who is better.
    sins: risen,angela, azn...dunno who is better
    clerics: magiere by far i think..but time i dont c her pking. amebi also very good.
    bms: swordman,superhebe, auka,yugol,cloud,luc(he doesnt pk anymore) all very good
    archers: cheze,crystal,mini,
    venos: lol i cant remember ferlona husband...but if u know ferlona u know him XD, Q, damm i cant also remeber the super veno that used to kill me a lot in tws lol....well i am sure kas knows couse he had her tome and then he had to gave back lol
    psi: didnt c many psi pking.

well i think i gave some names...who is the best?hard to decide..couse fights betwen them will be very tided.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Q is a cleric xD

and the veno u r looking for is skyfi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Whatever happened to priscilla?

I miss her awesomness. Q.Q
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • qqpwi
    edited November 2010

i killed her and ate her boobies
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited November 2010

She was actually at OT yesterday, on the roof. xDD I didn't see her kill anyone when I noticed her but maybe it was because I had a wizzy and an archer on my *** trying PK me.. -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    pachicho wrote: »
    hard to choose one...but lets say by classes some names:

archers: cheze,crystal,mini

nooooo minigod was horrible at pk. his version of pk is "oh no, you sealed me! *holy path* ahh you're channeling sandstorm! *holy path* "

half the fight was me trying to keep him from holy pathing away from me after he shot me once. i'm sure others had similar experiences lol

wizards. stun lock? we have one stun and it cost 2 spark. wizards can't chain stun.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    u should c surfer pking then :O
    plus when i say stun i dont mean just the mountain seize u also have sleep and seal + occult ice thats like 20 secs of u cant do anything plus wizzies dont need 20 sec to kill someone

and really whats wrong with archers holy pathing :O they r easily one shottable and frankly every archer ik off does nothing most of the time except holy pathing cause as i say whatever gets u to kill ur opponent is fair ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what will happen now
  • qqpwi
    edited November 2010
    and really whats wrong with archers holy pathing ;)

*agrees*

new word of the day
    KITING
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What about me flow? All I do is hang out at OT!

Best Archer goes to go Andres
    Best BM goes to Warsoul

Happy ? b:cute now take me to more of those free wine free drop bhs b:kiss b:pleased
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    SG was not the first wizard to lock up people in pk, I know for a fact that another wizard went for -channeling to get the channeling time on MS low enough to cast it within the 4 seconds sleep. He told her the concept and she liked it.

SG was a copy cat with a huge ego that threw ****loads of money into the game, even doing stupid things like sharding a blue OHT top with 105 hp and evasion with vit stones/gems and refining a cv wand to +12, when she would have been better of just getting G15 nirvana for the money. Or even things like refusing to acknowledge there is diminishing returns on pdef etc...
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    wow u remind me of someone ESPECIALLY from "diminishing returns" not gonna answer till u say who is ur char in DW or tell us how u know her b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what will happen now
  • Lalius - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    I am not Mizu, if you think of him ;) And the facts I stated are true, no matetr who I am.

I got to know her ingame, we talekd a lot, we pked a lot. She used to be nice, I even sold her one of her first sage skills. Then she got all carried away when everyone in a certain fac started blowing sugar up her *** coz she knew how to charge zen.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    well until u tell me who u r or how u know her i can very easily say ur statement is not true and since u dont know her i am right u r wrong thats it!! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what will happen now
  • Lalius - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    see my edit above

You can also ask cheze, Fizzy, Mizu or hexOmega if I knew her lol. Or whathappened, who I still talk to occasionally when I log onto dw.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    kks since now ik who u r xD i can answer

lunar wep = almost G13 nirvana only diffrence is the 100 mag atk so if i have a choice of +12 my lunar or getting nirvana 13 ofc its +12

hmm as for who did first stun lock i said "i think she was the first" but really she was the first wiz i c to do that on me or on anyone else maybe cause then i didnt pk idk but she defiantly was first one to stun lock me or anyone else ik of. in ur opponion who was the first to stun lock?

anyway whats wrong with seeing a good strat and liking it and then doing it? so i guess everyone is a copy cat since swordman was first 5 aps? lol

as for her ego yeah sometimes i felt she had some b:surrender

about her OHT items i dont c whats wrong devs gave arcane worst engame gear ever!! except nirvana stuff they r good i have to admit but TT99 is really ****y and same as lunar but nirvana is uber expensive and is bad at its first upgrade cause it has same adds as TT99/lunar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what will happen now
  • Lalius - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Well, Lunar Wand has the same refines, granted. But a G15 sword can have way, way better adds for a wizard. And the damage cap is higher, you cannot further upgrade a lunar wand +12. She did plan to nirvana the wand sometime as far as I know, but she quit before she did so...

Yea well, your experience, cannot take you that. There is nothing wrong with using tactics you copied from someone, everyone does it, I do it all the time. But she had a way to boast she was the best mage or even best pker on server that stressed me out. That is why I felt like mentioning she didn't come up with the stuff first. It doesn't matter anyway.. When I compare it to some mages on LC, no mage on DW comes close skill wise. I guess it's just the many different scenarios you are forced to encounter on a pvp server compared to the one on ones in OT.

BTW: Best TW mage in my opinion was Stormyy, he has a feel for timing when to attack and when to run. Almost never got him, but he did get me quite often.

Dun get me wrong there: I simply LOVE OHT stuff... But for some armor to put gems into it should at least have more than one useful add... Like Ursas top with two tiems 105 hp, or some sleeves on DW that have three times 105 hp....
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am not Mizu, if you think of him ;) And the facts I stated are true, no matetr who I am.

I got to know her ingame, we talekd a lot, we pked a lot. She used to be nice, I even sold her one of her first sage skills. Then she got all carried away when everyone in a certain fac started blowing sugar up her *** coz she knew how to charge zen.
    b:surrenderi like how you put me in this lol
    Well, Lunar Wand has the same refines, granted. But a G15 sword can have way, way better adds for a wizard. And the damage cap is higher, you cannot further upgrade a lunar wand +12. She did plan to nirvana the wand sometime as far as I know, but she quit before she did so...

Yea well, your experience, cannot take you that. There is nothing wrong with using tactics you copied from someone, everyone does it, I do it all the time. But she had a way to boast she was the best mage or even best pker on server that stressed me out. That is why I felt like mentioning she didn't come up with the stuff first. It doesn't matter anyway.. When I compare it to some mages on LC, no mage on DW comes close skill wise. I guess it's just the many different scenarios you are forced to encounter on a pvp server compared to the one on ones in OT.

BTW: Best TW mage in my opinion was Stormyy, he has a feel for timing when to attack and when to run. Almost never got him, but he did get me quite often.

Dun get me wrong there: I simply LOVE OHT stuff... But for some armor to put gems into it should at least have more than one useful add... Like Ursas top with two tiems 105 hp, or some sleeves on DW that have three times 105 hp....

b:kisshai xeggy<3
    come play on DW
    or FW
    :)
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I heard this Divine_Death guy was pretty damn good b:dirty.