What is new? (been gone for a long time)

gameeater01
gameeater01 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
So is it true that there no gender limits to classes? If So I am so going to be a male untamed venomancer. Also What are this new race I am hearing about? A fish race? Does that mean they can fight underwater and swim fast? I like the way they look. So tell me for someone who has been gone since last dec what has change in this game?
Post edited by gameeater01 on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Venomancers can only be female. Barbarians can only be male. That hasn't changed.

New classes released last December were assassins and psychics. Also a new chain quest at 4x along with a dungeon for level 100 weapons and armor.

We're also getting two new classes in the next couple months called seeker and mystic along with a few other things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    OP sins.

Lots of packs.

That's about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    2 new servers

1) Raging Tide: for uber players that own at everything they do.
    2) Archosuar: for wanna-be factors who wanted to oracle/hyper to 100 in a week

Oh and MagicHamsta quit the forums b:cry
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Oh and MagicHamsta quit the forums b:cry

LIER! its not possibe!

I would also like to add the dragon point system, further killing Dragon quests, has been added. NPC enough dragon items and get your choice from 10 items, ranging from random dyes, to makeover scrolls, to event gold. All non tradeableb:surrender
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    further killing Dragon quests

DQ quests have never been worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I've also been on break for about the past year, so some of these may have happened before you left, but these are the main changes I noticed since before I left.

Gold is up to 500k-600k. Hope you stocked up before you left, 'cause if so that's a nice profit.
    No one zhens anymore, it's all FF with hyper XP and BH => people level faster than they used to.
    Everyone rolls a -int melee for farming instances. Casters (besides clerics) have a hard time getting into a squad, when even archers choose to go 5aps melee over using a bow because they get more damage.
    Genies can lure, so while venos are still useful, they're not essential for instances anymore.
    Nirvana dungeon.
    Two new classes. Assassins are popular high DPS melees. Psychics are relatively uncommon casters (apparently the newer servers have more than the older ones). Good dps (arguably better than a mage) with some nice support skills.
  • Jamie_Rebecc - Dreamweaver
    Jamie_Rebecc - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    jemima wrote: »
    I've also been on break for about the past year, so some of these may have happened before you left, but these are the main changes I noticed since before I left.

Gold is up to 500k-600k. Hope you stocked up before you left, 'cause if so that's a nice profit.
    No one zhens anymore, it's all FF with hyper XP and BH => people level faster than they used to.
    Everyone rolls a -int melee for farming instances. Casters (besides clerics) have a hard time getting into a squad, when even archers choose to go 5aps melee over using a bow because they get more damage.
    Genies can lure, so while venos are still useful, they're not essential for instances anymore.
    Nirvana dungeon.
    Two new classes. Assassins are popular high DPS melees. Psychics are relatively uncommon casters (apparently the newer servers have more than the older ones). Good dps (arguably better than a mage) with some nice support skills.

Not true D: I get into Squads with my herc and nix just fine tyvm :3 Plus everyone loves me so why not? xD

But yeah... Tideborn, Packs.. Lots of packs,Gold up way to high, Nirvana instance, TT 3-x Hard as **** now, Dragon Points System, DW has really good TW now, And a lot of -int people, Hyper exp stones, Frost Covered City. Bout it lol
    Jamie_Rebecc 9X - Herced/Nixed venomancer of Dreamweaver
    Actual join date: 3/16/2009

Half way there on getting my beamhoof slicer b:dirty

Ex-Factions: Crusaders, Dynasty, HDT
  • hot4
    hot4 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    More Packs, and more noobs.
  • Azus - Heavens Tear
    Azus - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You also probably have some anniversary gifts in your mailbox b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"While it is good to have an end to journey toward, it is the journey that matters the most in the end"
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    OP sins.

Lots of
    permanent packs.

That's about it.
    fix'd
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Not true D: I get into Squads with my herc and nix just fine tyvm :3 Plus everyone loves me so why not? xD

But yeah... Tideborn, Packs.. Lots of packs,Gold up way to high, Nirvana instance, TT 3-x Hard as **** now, Dragon Points System, DW has really good TW now, And a lot of -int people, Hyper exp stones, Frost Covered City. Bout it lol

Oh, venos can still get into squads if you've got a herc, they're hardly unwanted for instances like wizzies and psychics are, they're just no longer the only lurer and one of the best dd's in instances, so they've gone from mandatory to nice but can live without.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Venos have bramble and amp... just saying.
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    New? I guess the game is better than ever, has more playerbase than ever, not many people quit, the game (company) is not going downhill, and most people are happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    New? I guess the game is better than ever, has more playerbase than ever, not many people quit, the game (company) is not going downhill, and most people are happy.

you trollin?
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010

*gigglesnort*
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    New..well i just got my hair cut, i painted the inside of my house (only one room), i am sick so get close to me if you like, err and i found a nickel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
    edited November 2010
    Stuff

Just wanted to point out, in your signature...

beutiful is actually spelled beautiful. Ijs, cuz you leave a stench of idiocracy between your posting and fail sig b:bye
  • Akyeno - Heavens Tear
    Akyeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    OP sins.

QQ threads and responses about sins

Lots of packs.

That's about it.

Thought I should include that as wellb:thanks
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Just wanted to point out, in your signature...

Beutiful is actually spelled beautiful. Ijs, because you leave a stench of idiocracy between your posting and fail sig. b:bye

"Cuz" is not a word kind sir (get a dictionary).
    Lazyness doesn't mean you should not be watching your grammar. b:bye

/uvebeentrolled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Teknull - Harshlands
    Teknull - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    what about a new feature where players can buy land to own for growing herbs n such for producing items and selling them.. maybe just an idea
    [SIGPIC]xDD[/SIGPIC]
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    what about a new feature where players can buy land to own for growing herbs n such for producing items and selling them.. maybe just an idea

gees dude u are Farmville addict
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I'll define words for you so you can be right:

playerbase = cash shoppers (excluding free to play players).

people = cash shoppers (excluding free to play players).

game = revenue generating mechanism

downhill = loss of profits

Yes, the 'playerbase' is larger than ever. Most 'people' are happy. The 'game' hasn't gone 'downhill'. However, the 'freetoplay' crowd is much smaller.

So, essentially, you're right.... after I've redefined your words for you.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.