Orchid Temple

Options
HexOmega - Dreamweaver
HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Tideswell (East)
just move to West Gate >_> ,npc's to get chi and a mob-free fighting area
stupid spawn in arch teleport to OT...
i like potato
Post edited by HexOmega - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Spitball - Dreamweaver
    Spitball - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    just move to West Gate >_> ,npc's to get chi and a mob-free fighting area
    stupid spawn in arch teleport to OT...

Indeed......
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    But but but....then there will be no roof to stand and look epic onb:sad
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    But but but....then there will be no roof to stand and look epic onb:sad

Move to Hidden Orchid, you got free NPC for chi, a wooden Roof to stand on, a banker, a closer respawn than west arch for dynamic PK aaaaaand its near the Beach b:victory
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Move to Hidden Orchid, you got free NPC for chi, a wooden Roof to stand on, a banker, a closer respawn than west arch for dynamic PK aaaaaand its near the Beach b:victory

+ me in PK mode = can gather free kills b:cute
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ewww i hate Hidden Orchid D:
    Those dam ebil mantisises >,.>"

Id say west arch gate but i still lag from that sinkhole that is lagosaur =(
    *Votes for silverpool* :D
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I like the silverpool and hidden orchid spots , so much better then OT b:chuckle
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Can I put a vote towards Timberfield? :3
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Obviously it has to be somewhere where you can pk noob 30s. Most pvp videos seem to prefer Hidden Orchid/South Gate.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    cromagnon village is great

1k is too
    and harshlands
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ewww i hate Hidden Orchid D:
    Those dam ebil mantisises >,.>"

You see thats exactly why every single non sin should WANT to be there, you can
    aoe mobs and knock lame **** sins out of stealth.
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options

i thought about that too

but basically the thing is respawn and no banker.. yah... **** it, any server has west arch as a pk spot D:
    i like potato
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i thought about that too

but basically the thing is respawn and no banker.. yah... **** it, any server has west arch as a pk spot D:

Hidden Orchid does have a banker xD. so dont see why
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i thought about that too

Hidden Orchid is south of Archo Hex, and its the pro PK spot all servers use because the respawn is so insanely close to ur death...leading to a more dynamic way of Pk'ing ganking..because you can simply go back while they are still fighting.

How dare you mix up the awesomeness that is Hidden Orchid with the trash place that is called OT :p
  • HerroKitty - Dreamweaver
    HerroKitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Anything is better than OT - I'd go PK more often if the 'fests happened elsewhere.
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options

Yeh....but those things have it out for me...
    Ive come so close to dieng there its unbeliavable >.<!
    So farless if i was fighting a sin D:
    *Shudders when i think of when i had to quest there*

I also vote for Sanctuary :o
    Its pretty
    Its has pretty much all the npcs youd need
    I Like it :3
    It has chi bots
    It has both mobless spots and spots with mobs
    Did i mention its pretty? :D
    Oh and it has a cool name b:cute

Oh and its not too out of the way for me as silver pool is....
    idk if its actualy true but flying to arch from sanct always feels shorter than silverpool-arch for me...

But id be happy as long as we gtfo of OT >.>
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    Options
    GMs should open up arena for DW. We have someone with warsoul weapon, that should be enough to give us special privileges. b:avoid
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeh....but those things have it out for me...
    Ive come so close to dieng there its unbeliavable >.<!
    So farless if i was fighting a sin D:
    *Shudders when i think of when i had to quest there*

I also vote for Sanctuary :o
    Its pretty
    Its has pretty much all the npcs youd need
    I Like it :3
    It has chi bots
    It has both mobless spots and spots with mobs
    Did i mention its pretty? :D
    Oh and it has a cool name b:cute

Oh and its not too out of the way for me as silver pool is....
    idk if its actualy true but flying to arch from sanct always feels shorter than silverpool-arch for me...

But id be happy as long as we gtfo of OT >.>

Oh yes, have pk wars at Sanctuary.

And we'll charge you for the use of our land, kay?b:chuckle
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hidden Orchid is south of Archo Hex, and its the pro PK spot all servers use because the respawn is so insanely close to ur death...leading to a more dynamic way of Pk'ing ganking..because you can simply go back while they are still fighting.

How dare you mix up the awesomeness that is Hidden Orchid with the trash place that is called OT :p

i didnt mess them up, mag, i know the place :3

just thought west arch might be a closer spot for casual pvp
    and some dont like the mobs around ~

what we really need is change, now:D
    excessive use of teles for a month to move all people from OT to HO? is it HO? idk lol

i dont want to go there and sit there alone xD (or only with you ;) )

edit: any place that isnt in close range to archo or cheap to tele from archo sucks imo
    i like potato
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh yes, have pk wars at Sanctuary.

And we'll charge you for the use of our land, kay?

Well see how long you hold Sanct first b:cute
    Soon enought Tempest will be ripping it out of cold dead clammy hands b:angry
    Through your eyes b:cute
    If we attack there >.>"
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Soon enought Tempest will be ripping it out of cold dead clammy hands b:angry
    Through your eyes b:cute

I'm confused as to how that works. Are Dynasty's hands in their heads? b:question

Also Alias, if I ever decide to reinstall the game, I'll gladly 1v1 you b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm confused as to how that works. Are Dynasty's hands in their heads?
    No their hands are in their pa.....We"ll push our arms trough their eyes reach down trough their throats push through a few organs and bones and what not, grab their hands from the inside out and pull em out the way we came. b:cute
    Also Alias, if I ever decide to reinstall the game, I'll gladly 1v1 you b:cute

Ill be waiting...
    Dont forget the whip cream if you do though b:mischievous
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No their hands are in their pa.....We"ll push our arms trough their eyes reach down trough their throats push through a few organs and bones and what not, grab their hands from the inside out and pull em out the way we came. b:cute

Ill be waiting...
    Dont forget the whip cream if you do though b:mischievous

Alias, you're strange.b:cute
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

You should totally listen to him on vent. It's like an alien accent. b:laugh
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • RaidenXI - Dreamweaver
    RaidenXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    From what I remember, OT is only the place to PK because that is where all the lvl 30+ were. Best way to level way back in the day was through FB's and seeing how alot of people didn't know what PK was, they would enter PK when they hit lvl 30 ... Ahh the good ole days

Guess if someone truly wanted to change it they would have to put a decent amount of effort towards it. Hell, everyone already knows if you want to find PKers to goto OT. I guess if someone were to WC that there was a PK fest somewhere else for like a month straight it could stick eventually xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No their hands are in their pa.....
    -snip snip-

damn I always read these things in class v_________v and then I get stupid looks for randomly laughing... really alias really...
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why thank yew madamoiselle :3
    You should totally listen to him on vent. It's like an alien accent. b:laugh
    ...We said wed never speak of that Xarathox D:<!
    *Tells them about some of your fetishes* >.>
    damn I always read these things in class v_________v and then I get stupid looks for randomly laughing... really alias really...

Pshhh serves you right heffalump.
    Thatll teach you to not pay attention in your classes b:angry
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Honestly I really like the PKing at Orchid Temple. :)

It's a nice field to Pk on, an NPC away from the main PK, and when you get bored you could help little nooblets run their FB29's, BH29's, and kill their mini bosses which takes literally 2 seconds.

b:cute Not to mention it's so totally cool standing on the roof with a perfect view of the battlefield.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think hidden orchid or ToA are the best PK areas.
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To be honest,

I don't get how the Hell OT was ever made the pk area on Dreamweaver, i Hate it there.

I shouted on WC for West Arch a couple times, but no1 showed.

And with those pus.sy sins, going in and out of Stealth when they can;t win, PvP mode kinda died for me.

I remain only in PK for Building chi on NPC's in Dungeons, and for the occasional fight.

But yeah west archosaur Gate, that would be my pick as well.
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To be honest,

I don't get how the Hell OT was ever made the pk area on Dreamweaver, i Hate it there.

I shouted on WC for West Arch a couple times, but no1 showed.

And with those pus.sy sins, going in and out of Stealth when they can;t win, PvP mode kinda died for me.

I remain only in PK for Building chi on NPC's in Dungeons, and for the occasional fight.

But yeah west archosaur Gate, that would be my pick as well.

Its pretty simple..back in the day except for random PK wars at grinding spots or zhen spots..we had 2 major PK area's
    One was Silver Pool which was when the highest lvl of the servers were 30-60.
    After that we switched to Secret Passage, due to Veno's and nix hating...suddenly people started waiting outside of OT for the ppl that died to kill them on their way back inside.

After that some switched to OT alltogether or smth, i pretty much stopped PKing after it went to OT and red named ppl stopped attacking each other.Not to mention dieing and back to archo, lol.