cannot connect to server

sagemage14
sagemage14 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Support Desk
i have downloaded perfect world and i cannot connect to a server. when it pops up with the server names, it only says that names and nothing else. when i select one and try to login, after about 20 seconds it says i cant connect. i have tried excluding it from my firewall, turing firewall off, compatibility modes and it just wont work! i also live in australia but that dosent matter because my friend is able to play it perfectly!
Post edited by sagemage14 on

Comments

• jl3elvline
    jl3elvline Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I cannot connect to pwi either. Last night I logged in normally, there wasnt anything wrong. But today I logged on and got this (picture below) I tried to dl the new patch 433 a few time as well as turn off anti-virus and restart my laptop. However, it still stays the same b:cryb:cryb:cry

pwi.png
  • sagemage14
    sagemage14 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    no, thats not what i have. it is actually unable to connect to server
  • zerkzies
    zerkzies Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I encountered something similar. However, I have had the game for over a year. Yesterday in the middle of my gameplay I was disconnected and was unable to relog on. After I type my user name and password it would attempt to log on but after a few seconds an icon stating "Unable to connect to server" pops up. My internet works fine but PWI wont log me on. Not sure what occured. Can anyone assist?
  • dagonakujin
    dagonakujin Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is this board so dead that nobody has answered this question in 20 days? Ack. Guess that download was for nothing.

:/