Special farming mode for dungeons

volst
volst Posts: 180
edited November 2010 in Suggestion Box
The drops are all the same, but the chances are lowered and there is only 1 drop. When someone picks it up, everyone in squad gets a copy of the drop. The mats will be bound to character though.

For example:
Normal drop for a boss is 8 (just a random number). And can drop 4 of the same mat. The drop is set to free, so the barb loots all 4 and runs off with it.

Special mode boss drops will only be 1. Same type of mats/drops/difficulty. The barb picks up the only drop, but all members get the same drop he just picked up.

It could be like an auto-complete quest. Picking up a certain drop will complete a part of it and give all members the same drop as reward.

Would make it somewhat easier for DDs to get mats, and harder to get scammed/get loot stolen.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    volst wrote: »
    The drops are all the same, but the chances are lowered and there is only 1 drop. When someone picks it up, everyone in squad gets a copy of the drop. The mats will be bound to character though.

For example:
    Normal drop for a boss is 8 (just a random number). And can drop 4 of the same mat. The drop is set to free, so the barb loots all 4 and runs off with it.

Special mode boss drops will only be 1. Same type of mats/drops/difficulty. The barb picks up the only drop, but all members get the same drop he just picked up.

It could be like an auto-complete quest. Picking up a certain drop will complete a part of it and give all members the same drop as reward.

Would make it somewhat easier for DDs to get mats, and harder to get scammed/get loot stolen.

I'm too tired to say the shortcomings now but I still agree to this idea.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    To compensate for everyone getting the mats, they'd have to lower the droprate. And by then it'd be so low no one would bother.

And if not, then it'd cause everyone to farm their TT mats, which would cause massive forum rage from TT merchants and TT farmers.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I don't think it's a bad idea. If it were the same level of difficulty, there would still be many people that would rather buy their mats than farm them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc