squad system

Options
PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Suggestion Box
How come that there is no squad system at any cave or boss .

Im really getting anoid about searching endless for a squad ,and when u finally find one ,one or more will leave the squad cuz they run out of time or just needed 1 boss and leave the rest .

Wouldent it be easier when u just walk through a portal and the system makes the squad ,if u dont have youre fac handy .

There could be 2 options fac squad or random squad that always alouds one barbarian and cleric .

You can just walk in and you will be placed at the squad that actually needs you or has a spot left .

Also you could just run 1 bos or run the whole dungeon .

Wouldent this be handy for bosses aswell then endless flying around a boss and hope there will besome people to run with ?

You should make a sign in arch where u can enter for a boss ,and when u get people enough people a message u want to be teleported to the boss ?,cuz there are enough people that apllied for that boss .You can always decline it then if it doesent come at a suitable time .

Or at least something like that would really saves a lot of time .Now i have to wait days and often i get a item that i dont need anymore becuz i had to wait so long and it becomes useless to me cuz im already over that lvl .

It is really anoying now at times and frustrating cuz i want to get my lvls but i get stuck on the bosses.b:angry

Even wow has a sys like that.So its possible i know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by PearlBreeze - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    How come that there is no squad system at any cave or boss .

Im really getting anoid about searching endless for a squad ,and when u finally find one ,one or more will leave the squad cuz they run out of time or just needed 1 boss and leave the rest .

Wouldent it be easier when u just walk through a portal and the system makes the squad ,if u dont have youre fac handy .

There could be 2 options fac squad or random squad that always alouds one barbarian and cleric .

You can just walk in and you will be placed at the squad that actually needs you or has a spot left .

Also you could just run 1 bos or run the whole dungeon .

Wouldent this be handy for bosses aswell then endless flying around a boss and hope there will besome people to run with ?

You should make a sign in arch where u can enter for a boss ,and when u get people enough people a message u want to be teleported to the boss ?,cuz there are enough people that apllied for that boss .You can always decline it then if it doesent come at a suitable time .

Or at least something like that would really saves a lot of time .Now i have to wait days and often i get a item that i dont need anymore becuz i had to wait so long and it becomes useless to me cuz im already over that lvl .

It is really anoying now at times and frustrating cuz i want to get my lvls but i get stuck on the bosses.b:angry

Even wow has a sys like that.So its possible i know.

I so agree with you. I'm tired of searching around for poeple or makign teams to do something to later see people leave ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Forsaken World has it, ijs.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They do it so you will spend money on teles.
    Forsaken World has it, ijs.
    BoI also has it.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They do it so you will spend money on teles.

BoI also has it.

They can still ask for the cash if u tele into the instance so thats not the problem .

Just give us a sys for squads !!

And thank u guys for ure suport b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this is actually an improvement of the game if it wil be implmentd so im gonna bump this ,

Im really surprised at the response i would have exspected more !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • r34gtt
    r34gtt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think its a very good idea .
  • GoogleMaster - Raging Tide
    GoogleMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I totally agree!

Not all of us can go to west arch to buy teles just to be able to spam world chat with an "xx Cler LFS BH109 PM ME OR DIE ROFL" only to be ignored by the world. b:puzzled b:lipcurl We would appreciate some matchmaker system that finds you a squad and which is not stupid enough to put 6 clerics in a squad together for Sword Tamer and the likes.b:surrender
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    As mentioned before, two games from PWE (FW and BOI) for sure has this. It's done a bit differently in FW than in BOI, but both are somehow efficient (unless a person subscribes to DI board and then goes afk for hours... LOL).

From what I've seen on the FW forums, not all are happy with the auto assign when you enter a dungeon, and I do see a point. Sure, you get to squad with newer and newer people, you learn to play your role among various people and you can potentially make more friends, BUT....

1. Sometimes you have a nice faction to do it with ya. Sometimes, you got people on your FL that are in the same lvl bracket as you are and you know they are competent. Why would you not squad with them?
    2. And this is the main thing.... Say you did a few runs of w/e bh and you noticed that Mr. X and Ms. Y are horrible at their job and they cause squad wipes... Surprise! You get into the dungeon just to squad with them!!!

Ofc, those issues can be easily worked out, but I'm not really that sure it's needed.
    1. You can ask faction.
    2. You can ask friends.
    3. You can ask in common chat over and over again in (West) Archo.
    4. You can ask in world chat.
    5. You can create a chat room (like the FB help one... not sure if it's on all servers like that)
    6. etc etc....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hellest
    hellest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Great idea
    cant say say nothin', b:thanks
    edited November 2010
    Options
    As mentioned before, two games from PWE (FW and BOI) for sure has this. It's done a bit differently in FW than in BOI, but both are somehow efficient (unless a person subscribes to DI board and then goes afk for hours... LOL).

From what I've seen on the FW forums, not all are happy with the auto assign when you enter a dungeon, and I do see a point. Sure, you get to squad with newer and newer people, you learn to play your role among various people and you can potentially make more friends, BUT....

1. Sometimes you have a nice faction to do it with ya. Sometimes, you got people on your FL that are in the same lvl bracket as you are and you know they are competent. Why would you not squad with them?
    2. And this is the main thing.... Say you did a few runs of w/e bh and you noticed that Mr. X and Ms. Y are horrible at their job and they cause squad wipes... Surprise! You get into the dungeon just to squad with them!!!

Ofc, those issues can be easily worked out, but I'm not really that sure it's needed.
    1. You can ask faction.
    2. You can ask friends.
    3. You can ask in common chat over and over again in (West) Archo.
    4. You can ask in world chat.
    5. You can create a chat room (like the FB help one... not sure if it's on all servers like that)
    6. etc etc....

1 i do ask my faction but cause of the different hours its not always posseble and i hardly can ask a lvl 52 to come into wraithgate with me *since im in the middle*

2 same things aplies here !! not all friends al always on at my hours and the lvls verrries a lot

3 even at my time in game there are not manny to choose from only sometimes i can get a squad and its rare.Cuz im a psy and psy are rarely needed .Wich is stupid if they can make a psy they can also make an option so it would be easier for us to run .

4 More cash for worldchat ? dont let me laugh chats should be free as it is ,i pay enough so i should get that option hell everybody needs it if thats the way to call for a squad ,then make it freaking available for everyone .

5diddent even know that there was a chatroom for it and i guess a lot of people dont know since they wont be told about it thats useless.

6 its not that hard to make a system, sure a squad will fail sometimes but at least u can sighn right up for the next one instead of staying and wasting hours of good gametime.

7 when u have a reasonable squad an not so manny selfish people the people who thhink they are so good can pull the louzy ones right thru it and they still would make it .

It works on wow just fine and everybody is happy there ,a good system will not fail , people do .

If there is an option for 1 boss or multi bosses then u know how long it will take to run a dungeon .If u just have 5 minutes online i would say dont join a squad thats just plain dumb.People run out of time now cuz they have to wait endless to even get a squad .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assassin_M - Raging Tide
    Assassin_M - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Great idea
    b:thanks
  • Assassin_M - Raging Tide
    Assassin_M - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Great idea