Next major power?

Options
2»

Comments

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hope Tempest will be the next major power. So much nice ppl in it. =) b:victory

And no, im not in Tempest. :P

Gasp!b:shocked

The secret to power is unveiled! We have to be nice!
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's sad to see that nobody mentioned Bushido here. Well maybe because our faction has got less Dramaqueens and Guildhoppers we aren't in the center of attention. If you look at the map you will see we also occupied land and i can promise you that we will do our best to keep our property. We are a faction with huge potential and activity. So the only advice i'll give you is to remember our name.

greetz harm0wnie
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's sad to see that nobody mentioned Bushido here. Well maybe because our faction has got less Dramaqueens and Guildhoppers we aren't in the center of attention. If you look at the map you will see we also occupied land and i can promise you that we will do our best to keep our property. We are a faction with huge potential and activity. So the only advice i'll give you is to remember our name.

greetz harm0wnie

That's because you were nowhere to be seen when Cala held all territories. Only when Cala left the house did you come out of the closet and feast on what was left.

BTW, I don't understand why people keep saying a lot of EQ left to join Tempest, when in reality only like 10 people left for Tempest. Some people have simply switched characters in Tempest and EQ.
  • Nerdems - Dreamweaver
    Nerdems - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i really hope the alliance between temp,dyn, and eq is over for the time being i cant wait to tw against dynb:angry
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

greetz harm0wnie

whatever you want it or not, bushido is non-factor in the tw scene, even if bush have the activity ( i doubt bush can make 80 show in tw tho..didnt in past. more like 50-60), they'r nowhere near gear needed.
    wil only keep land as long Reg,Temp, Eq or Dyn doesnt attack.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i really hope the alliance between temp,dyn, and eq is over for the time being i cant wait to tw against dynb:angry

I really don't understand what you have against us, Nick. I mean, I know about the whole thing of a Dyna member pking you in cube(albeit a pk enabled roomb:cute) but even before that you just never liked us. Don't get it, truth be told.

At any rate, i'd be lying if I didn't say I can't wait to tw against you.b:laugh
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

greetz harm0wnie

Core Connect says that Bushido has ten members who are 100+. Do you honestly think that's comparable to the factions that are being talked about?
  • Menarin - Dreamweaver
    Menarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I gotta say besides the obvious Temp, Dyn, EQ, Reg...

I think Millenia, EpicPhail, Oldies, Banished, and Inversion are the wild-cards.

Rumor has it Inversion scored at least 5 more 90+ members.
    Banished members are always in and out, up and down so they're a mixed bag.
    Millenia is always on the Down-low, but when I was there they had a bunch of high lvls...
    Oldies is Oldies, nuff said.
    And EpicPhail is a random box imo, never know what they can do.

But personally I hope you guys get to see my faction up there soon :D
    (though we wont last very long if we get pwned by Temp, Dyn, EQ, Reg)
    Our time is coming, we cannot be stopped, soon the time of the wizard will be upon us and all shall know and fear us. we are a magical army of wizardry and death, cold and emotionless, we carry out our tasks without a conscience.
    ~Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide

^Wow he has no life.
    ~Menarin - Dreamweaver
  • XJaYx - Dreamweaver
    XJaYx - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    as it happens in all servers its the usual routine

1)"#1" Faction defeats Faction Strongest #2/3/4 etc

2)Members from #2/3/4/etc Factions leave their current faction to join #1

(a) no power?, i need power!!!!!! *has left the faction
    (b) no land? i want land!!!!! *has left faction
    (c)i m tired of losing my friend and family are in #2/3/4 but i need an excuse...oh i know ill just say there in the #1 I IS SO SMART!!! * has left faction
    (d) bah im to lazy to help my current one, ill just join over there much easier * has left faction

3)#1 Faction gets reinforced with more active/high lvl members, leaving all other factions deflated

4) Rinse and Repeat #2-3 for the next few months

5) the "#1 Faction" is now too strong for anybody to do anything about it

6) 1 Colour map

there you go =)
  • Ow - Dreamweaver
    Ow - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What about Oldies?

I mean.. .nobody really hears anything about them ever.

Maybe they're just lying in wait to attack.

Everybody I've seen from there is relatively high leveled.
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Harmie! b:kiss

I'm glad you're holding our flag high, but this topic is about next MAJOR power.

Right now Bushido is not strong enough to be concidered a prime candidate. That said, I do agree that Bushido CAN be added to the black horse list.

Our position in the map is ideal for growth when comparing surrounding factions and growth tends to bring in more people. So there IS a minute chance for Bushido to be one of the major powers, but only if we keep growing, that much is evident.

However, I would like to note that Bushido has more potential to make a break for it than Oldies, which some have mentioned. This is because Oldies has a VERY high age cap (Much higher than Bushido's 18+) and as such are very limited to begin with. Even if Oldies has a lot more high lvls than Bushido, it doesn't overrule the fact that they also have just as many way low lvls. These facts coupled together would mean that Bushido has a bigger chance for success in TW than Oldies. However, I do expect to see Oldies name in the map for some more weeks still.

Being a next major power outside of the obvious list takes a lot of luck, other things as well, but mainly luck. Bushido has grown and will keep growing, but would I list it as a propable future major power? That would be delusional, even if there is a minute possibility for it.
  • Nerdems - Dreamweaver
    Nerdems - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I really don't understand what you have against us, Nick. I mean, I know about the whole thing of a Dyna member pking you in cube(albeit a pk enabled roomb:cute) but even before that you just never liked us. Don't get it, truth be told.

At any rate, i'd be lying if I didn't say I can't wait to tw against you.b:laugh
    hehe u wont be seeing me in tw till im under u
    b:chuckle but ya just some people in dynasty-.- and tbh it would probably be a fun tw going back in forth instead of getting steam rolled by cala/regenesis
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

greetz harm0wnie
    Lol Bushido >.>
    It would be nice to see you guys get strong enough to fight "Major" Guilds on a relatively equal footing, but as of yet i dont see it happening for a good while =/

Bish please everyone knows the reason why everyone hates dyna is cus of nisahoe...and cus your ganking seacowlickingheffas >:(
    Lets not even get started on your archers...and that tepthing!
    All in all cant wait to kick your green butts to the curb b:angry
    owait ;3
    hehe u wont be seeing me in tw till im under u
    b:chuckle but ya just some people in dynasty-.- and tbh it would probably be a fun tw going back in forth instead of getting steam rolled by cala/regenesis

Nickers your always "under" some guy >.>"
    *<---Keeps forgetting that your nerdems o.o"*

And hex i think you mean Tempest has Alias.....Ren is a nab ._.
    And im me :3
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol Bushido >.>
    It would be nice to see you guys get strong enough to fight "Major" Guilds on a relatively equal footing, but as of yet i dont see it happening for a good while =/

Bish please everyone knows the reason why everyone hates dyna is cus of nisahoe...and cus your ganking seacowlickingheffas >:(
    Lets not even get started on your archers...and that tepthing!
    All in all cant wait to kick your green butts to the curb b:angry
    owait ;3

Nickers your always "under" some guy >.>"
    *<---Keeps forgetting that your nerdems o.o"*

And hex i think you mean Tempest has Alias.....Ren is a nab ._.
    And im me :3
    i was gonna say something....but now I'm gonna withhold my comments...
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i was gonna say something....but now I'm gonna withhold my comments...
    Dont see why you did/are/do =/