BH Problems

Options
Rastelin - Heavens Tear
Rastelin - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Why do people act like morons when it comes to BH runs? Not everyone does the BH's stacked. It helps but it's not needed to run a BH. I'll help anyone who needs a BH done stacked or unstacked. Even if a squad is stacked BH's still take time. It's annoying when some dumbass causes a wipe because they didn't have the patience to let a tank build aggro first or let the cleric set up heals. Btw clerics don't need to BB Wyvern in FB/BH51. I think you clerics out there should charge for BB usage if some noobs keeps complaining about it. Better yet boot that noob. These same noobs can't seem to read either. Squad agrees to do a certain boss first but then the super noob complains they need to do another boss first. In that situation the noob needs to leave or do that boss that everyone else is doing. If you're going to work in 20 minutes you got no business doing a BH and telling everyone to hurry up. I'm not complaining about random BHs. You get these people in your faction too. Faction BH squad doesn't guarantee you're going to have a smooth run. I don't know who's worse tho. The noobs or the squad members who allow them to remain in squad and put up with their ****.
Post edited by Rastelin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Welcome to the new generation of players. I'd embrace this, it always could be worse mate. Bad BH squads are a hourly thing on a server full of players only wanting to reach 100 as fast as they possibly can. No sense in complaining however, there isn't much one person can do.

Personally, charging for BB? Not a good idea. The cleric picked that class and in my opinion better do their job, just as I have/do/will. Booting noobs doesn't always work either. Lets get logical - it's dependent upon their actions. If they are QQing non-stop, or telling a player in a bad tone what to do, when to do it, etc.. Boot 'em.
  • Rastelin - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm not telling a cleric to charge for BB usage right up front. If the cleric knows they can keep everyone healed against a certain boss the cleric shouldn't have to use BB. Now if the squad keeps complaining about it then they should give up some pots up for BB. Some people are more than happy to do it.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    BB charge? are you serious? imma start charging for repair bills. every class has their cost, some more than others. you picked it, you want to play it, don't make other people pay for your lack of enthusiasm.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    charging for somthing really does not sounds like fair, then the barbs should charge for coming to bh and others the same on the other part ppl will always QQ about somthing as the only thing to do is ignore and if he does not do his job i can agree whit booting.
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    a server full of players only wanting to reach 100 as fast as they possibly can.

You're right, but i still dont understand why...
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Then i guess I have to charge for every Sharpened Tooth Arrow i used in BH.. Oh and arrows too for using STA..
  • Rastelin - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You know if you all wanna charge for arrows and gear repair go ahead. I got no problem giving up some drops to help pay for help if I have to. It's funny tho. I didn't make this thread to tell clerics to charge for BB usage. That's all some of you see tho. If some dumb impatient player/s want to hurry up through BH and complain about how they want the cleric to use BB on a boss then I think a cleric should be helped with pots. Is that hard to understand? This is really directed toward the BH noobs. The ones who cause wipes. The ones who throw a fit because the BH NPC gave them the last boss in the BH first. Again this is not a "Clerics should charge" thread.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I actually heard low to mid level barbs charge squads for their repair bill for their services. They need the bh also. Heard it's getting more common.

I remember I decided to do a bh69 for alt guildies. The cleric took ages, and I mean like 25 mins to get pole after jumping out. She said she was 2 mins away in whetstone, so I grabbed pole and pulled it to entrance (Mr. Impatient). Got to the door, waited 5 mins, she wasn't there. I asked and asked and asked, had pole sticking it in my *** all this time, she then says she was smoking a joint x.x I never done a bh69 for any randoms again.

Sorry where was I?
  • Ytrid - Heavens Tear
    Ytrid - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I actually heard low to mid level barbs charge squads for their repair bill for their services. They need the bh also. Heard it's getting more common.

I remember I decided to do a bh69 for alt guildies. The cleric took ages, and I mean like 25 mins to get pole after jumping out. She said she was 2 mins away in whetstone, so I grabbed pole and pulled it to entrance (Mr. Impatient). Got to the door, waited 5 mins, she wasn't there. I asked and asked and asked, had pole sticking it in my *** all this time, she then says she was smoking a joint x.x I never done a bh69 for any randoms again.

Sorry where was I?

OMFG I was there for that b:laughb:chuckle that was epic funny... only thing keeping u alive was spark pass and turtle lol
  • Malord - Heavens Tear
    Malord - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @trigger thats why i prefer to solo my alts BH b:laugh
    Fashion Mastery

"The skill for fashion tailoring. A master who is proficient in
    producing fashion can make the most eye-catching, colorful clothes around!"
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options