Expect Enrage to get banned for cube abuse soon :)

Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Etherblade (West)
This is just pathetic, as It was mentioned before...

Example of why Enrage is not popular on HT...

There was smurf player in cube today taking away mobs in room 49 from our barb so the quest would fail. So if you cant kill them in cube make their quest timeout?? right???

This is sad... I am not saying names but its just losers way of game, coz a barb cant kill as fast then lets abuse it even after quest is done right? GG

Next time its goes to the tickets.

If I dont farm enrage players in Cube and i can if i wish, then others could at least try tp pk someone rather than abusing the timeout on cube quest in rooms.

GG this is a blast
Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
Post edited by Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Fyren - Heavens Tear
    Fyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    why would enrage be banned for the action of one person? lrn2reason, what time do you and drakons in general cube anyways? u make me want to cube...b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Lalala just gonna leave these screenshots here. Your guildmates love you mono :)

removed
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Lalala just gonna leave these screenshots here. Your guildmates love you mono :)

removed

HAHA, Paying people to kill Enrage in cube, that is so f**king hilarious, way to be a hypocrite.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sgt, I kill you in Cube, I ask Monof for money, we split profits 50/50?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This is just pathetic, as It was mentioned before...

Example of why Enrage is not popular on HT...

There was smurf player in cube today taking away mobs in room 49 from our barb so the quest would fail. So if you cant kill them in cube make their quest timeout?? right???

This is sad... I am not saying names but its just losers way of game, coz a barb cant kill as fast then lets abuse it even after quest is done right? GG

Next time its goes to the tickets.

If I dont farm enrage players in Cube and i can if i wish, then others could at least try tp pk someone rather than abusing the timeout on cube quest in rooms.

GG this is a blast

I missed the part where cube was being abused. I thought the point of room 49 was to kill mobs. If you can't kill them fast enough how is it our fault?

I mean it's not like we're "abusing" the room 1 "glitch," not that I understand why we can't use a function added by the devs anyways...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    Rivvien - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's not possible to make someone's timer run out. You can turn in the quest after 1 mob if the person chooses. Again, YOU CANNOT MAKE ANYONE'S TIMER RUN OUT. THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF IT.

Stop coming up with ways to try to get people banned. If you want to make a case, at least try to create one that makes logical sense.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Drakon barb saw an Enrage in room 49 and did not do the polite thing, which was to wait for them to finish so both of you can get the quest done. Instead he/she started their quest to try to KS mobs, but failed. Is that how it goes?

Because honestly, if the Drakon barb was in room 49 first, then he/she would have gotten at least 1 mob, which would allow him/her to finish the quest, yes?

Drakon members are so rude, not waiting for people to finish their quest in room 49.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Sgt, I kill you in Cube, I ask Monof for money, we split profits 50/50?

I dont cube, but 500k a run, sounds tempting.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FluffiKitty - Heavens Tear
    FluffiKitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Starts sitting in 11 14 32 34 or 48 now >:D
    free monies woot.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    HAHA, Paying people to kill Enrage in cube, that is so f**king hilarious, way to be a hypocrite.
    NOTE: Some of these violations are Allowed in Order of the Dragon (except the editing in game files and such) if it is a matter of revenge. We do believe in revenge.

QFT

/5char
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited November 2010

removed

Tbh I don't know what is worse; Mono qqing about Leolord failing in room 49 and thus offering a bounty or his fellow guildies telling you about this and REMAINING inside Drakon after witnessing him offer said bounty (alas I am friends w/ many in there and it just seems many are so oblivious to the bs he spouts and must just tune him out). Exegesis is the only troll (besides Mono ofc) from Drakon who regularly posts here on HT although I see QB post in General) so I'm dying to read his unbiased reactionb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Like I said, the only way Leolord could have failed that quest is if she walked into the room after an Enrage member was already there killing the mobs. It's impossible not to get ONE kill if you start the quest first, because there is no AoE big enough to kill all the mobs at once and if she was in the room first she would have gotten quite a few kills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Now that I think about it..how do you fail room 49? Besides having lag and internet problems and what not which isn't anyone's fault. It's obviously either lag, or Leo's own fault. I'm gonna start running cube again maybe just so I can kill farm Drakon..
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    weeeee DRAMAtic movie on *passes out popcorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think the bounty thing is sooo stupid and childish.

Are Drakon members being bribed to join in essence?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think the bounty thing is sooo stupid and childish.

Are Drakon members being bribed to join in essence?

they get TT 99 gear to join. if only i never had nirvana already id leave Enrage just for the gear lolz.....
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Monof asks people to join and says if they do he'll give them 2 pieces of TT99 armor. Go look at a bunch of Drakon bm's and look at the wrists and feet, it'll most likely be made by monof. I didn't think he could be that desperate for people until a friend of mine told me himself that he got two free pieces of 99 armor just to join. Now I gotta look for the screenshot I took of that zzzz
    edited November 2010
    mystick ima make a sin and join his faction just for 2 TT 99 gold. b:chuckle
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    mystick ima make a sin and join his faction just for 2 TT 99 gold. b:chuckle

NO level up my sin D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited November 2010
    NO level up my sin D:<

no u to lazy to get on vent!
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:cry why didnt i know this when i geared up my sin ... i couldve save some money b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Monof asks people to join and says if they do he'll give them 2 pieces of TT99 armor. Go look at a bunch of Drakon bm's and look at the wrists and feet, it'll most likely be made by monof. I didn't think he could be that desperate for people until a friend of mine told me himself that he got two free pieces of 99 armor just to join. Now I gotta look for the screenshot I took of that zzzz

Damn, nvm. I want a name other than Monof on my gear. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Tell him to give you the mats for them.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's not possible to make someone's timer run out. You can turn in the quest after 1 mob if the person chooses.

You can actually- and you just answered your own question.
    If you do it right, you can kill all mobs so they can't kill any after they take the quest. It's just very hard to time; you have to make it look like they can start the quest and kill all mobs before they get to it- holy path anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Naming and shaming as well as flaming of other users is forbidden on the forums, you all know that by now. So with that said - topic is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.