Why does everyone hate Mono?

Alenta - Lost City
Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Etherblade (West)
...I mean, he can appear self-centered and all but why so much hate for him? What has he actually done to **** people off?
Post edited by Alenta - Lost City on

Comments

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I don't hate anyone o.O, lol.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ...I mean, he can appear self-centered and all but why so much hate for him? What has he actually done to **** people off?

Spreading lies, exaggerating on the truth, constantly telling half truths and spouting rumors like they are fact, he brings nothing to the table but hatred and flame.

Perhaps if every post he made wasn't the same exact post over and over and over it would be different.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Cause he does nothing but lie and manipulate and when some one calls him on this he spouts more lies and tries to make him self look innocent and everyone else look evil.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I heard a lot of women got a bit peeved at comments like "Don't you worry your pretty little head about TW, we've got that sorted" when they dared to step out of the kitchen during post TW strategy meetings.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    he's got tw sorted out like a boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i hate have no hate
    <---angelb:victory
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Such as players from TheEnrage Union that spamm these forums, sure, I am proud for them to not like me as I would not want my enemy ingame to kiss with me.. same ppl posting over and over again.

Spreading lies, exaggerating on the truth, constantly telling half truths and spouting rumors like they are fact, he brings nothing to the table but hatred and flame.

Perhaps if every post he made wasn't the same exact post over and over and over it would be different.

Look kid, all those violations about your guild doing ingame and getting banned for are true. Every single little thing. You even guild leaders organising violations so its a faction event.

On the other hand, its all in GMs office and they wont make it public.

imo you are an 'ingame dwarf' and one of the worst players i have seen in PWI you would do anything to cover up more and defend your guild.

As for other things,

Its total BS that everyone huh? hates me. Compared to players here that have been ingame banned or did plenty of ToS breaks etc. Why would I have Enrage players pming me and wanna do things ingame with me? wanna join me? Its because they are sick of the **** in their own guild, and they very well know whats going on.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This is going to be lovely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I heard a lot of women got a bit peeved at comments like "Don't you worry your pretty little head about TW, we've got that sorted" when they dared to step out of the kitchen during post TW strategy meetings.

They just should stay in kitchen...
  • Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    Rivvien - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    There's a world outside of the kitchen????
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2010

of course. the laundry room.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited November 2010

You forgot the bedroom! b:sinb:kissb:dirty
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2010

You forget the Bathroom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Quit yapping and make me a sandwiche, kthnxbaib:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    How's TrolLCity going?
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Theres a world outside house too ... kindergarten to pick-up kids
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:laughin fact we all love him much...
    having a good laugh every morning when i start my computer and reading forum with a cup of coffee...

b:thanksthx monofailmuch to give us a wonderful start...
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    TBH I don't hate him, I love the amount of money he spends to "not cash shop"b:victoryb:chuckle

first part is untrue btw, sorry for getting your hopes up mono :(b:bye
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    imo you are an 'ingame dwarf' and one of the worst players i have seen in PWI you would do anything to cover up more and defend your guild.

Wow Mono Fail calling someone else fail. Looked in the mirror lately, maybe you would realize that your a failure at everything you do.

Why would I have Enrage players pming me and wanna do things ingame with me? wanna join me? Its because they are sick of the **** in their own guild, and they very well know whats going on.

Really now? Sure its not the other way around? I seem to remember you mailing a BM Who had recently left Rad (and is now in enrage), Asking him to Pm you when he is online. He PM'd you, you were trying to get him to join your so called "Faction". I Recall you even wanting him to get on your vent so you could talk about it. Wait, didnt you want him to be a "Platoon Leader" for your wars.

Seriously who let this moron out of his cage. Id rather talk to a monkey than this jackass who knows nothing.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    well it was nice having mono free forums for a short while.Any ways. Havent you guys notice that mono does nothing wrong? He says enrage does things to get banned all the time but the gms dont make it public but if thats the case how does one know of such instances?Mono must have esp. Mono pmmed a lot of ppl trying to get them to join his guild.He even pmmed the director of dominus(and shao has the ss to proove it) saying the two factions should merge.Mono you could deny this if you want,ill get the ss later. I think the only people he doesnt pm are people like me or sarge or elvin,ones that call him on his bull.Unforunetly for him,thats alot of pwi players.Monos just some scum that fell of some ones boot and festered into a fail toon in pwi.Cant play his class and couldnt hold his own in a paper bag let alone in a tw where he almost wins
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Actually Ducky....He and Leo have both PM'd me trying to get me to join (While i was in Rad).

Guess he is just butthurt that he cant lead a good TW Faction, and he is banned from any faction that matters.
  • DQcollectorx - Heavens Tear
    DQcollectorx - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    he just lied in the past Topic over Tw Drakon Vs Enrage Topic!! (Pew Pew, 3 second stand QQ and TW lies on HT.)
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    zzzzz Mono gives 2 free pieces of TT99 HA gear to BM's to join his guild zzzzzzz

*Join my guild and you get free stuff*

..Now I understand why so many people have joined Drakon..
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    thats what drakon needs, more BMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malord - Heavens Tear
    Malord - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    This is going to be lovely.

Want some popcorn too? *shares* b:pleased
    Fashion Mastery

"The skill for fashion tailoring. A master who is proficient in
    producing fashion can make the most eye-catching, colorful clothes around!"
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Drakon....................gives free stuff..........?

Drakon sounds like one of those conspiracy cults.b:shocked

"Come join me and together, we can leave this forsaken land, and go to the gates of Heaven.............on a spaceship."

<______<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hey any of you guys have some grape coolaid?

btw thanks for tellin me you aren't and wont recruit from rad because we need to be strong and kick those enragemobs in teh huevos.
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    zzzzz Mono gives 2 free pieces of TT99 HA gear to BM's to join his guild zzzzzzz

*Join my guild and you get free stuff*

..Now I understand why so many people have joined Drakon..

Pfft, thats **** anyway, SuperWizz gives people Warsoul weapons
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    heheh wonders how long before thread gets locked by GM, there is naming, shaming, flaming and off topics.

And they should lock people outside of HT from posting and making threads on this particular forum b:angry

As most of them are trolls b:shutup b:laugh
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Such as players from TheEnrage Union (There's a union now?! Ooo does that mean you guys are insured for every time Monofail makes you break a rib from laughing at his fail attempts to type too?) that spamm these forums, sure, I am proud for them to not like me as I would not want my enemy ingame to kiss with me.. (You want them to do WHAT with you?! Everyone hide! b:shocked) same ppl posting over and over again.

Look kid, all those violations about your guild doing ingame and getting banned for are true. Every single little thing. You even guild leaders organising violations so its a faction event.
    ^^^ Example of failed attempt at typing. Translation please Andro?

On the other hand, its all in GMs office and they wont make it public.
    Dammit! I've sent in like 574025483205 tickets and they STILL won't answer them! It's not fair! It's just not fair! /throws tantrum.

^^^ Example of mentioned lies.

As for other things,

Its total BS that everyone huh? hates me. We do. Compared to players here that have been ingame banned or did plenty of ToS breaks etc. Why would I have Enrage players pming me and wanna do things ingame with me? wanna join me? Its because they are sick of the **** in their own guild, and they very well know whats going on.
    ^^^ More examples of said lies.

Sigh... Love the Tuesday night maintainence laughs at Monofail making himself once again, look like an idiot. Spy and I enjoyed it immensely. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.