Pk place

Options
fushima
fushima Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Tideswell (East)
were is good place to PK in Dreamweaver server? I from different server. The one place i watch active is OT. Sorry my English bab.
Post edited by fushima on

Comments

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm new to PK on Dreamweaver myself, but it seems that all the cool kids hang at OT. Good luck :)

Lmao. b:chuckle
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well, you can occasionally find lvls 30-70 in the 'quest areas' who pk. But most active place is OT. The people there are mostly in the upper levels.

If you really want pk at all levels, try a PVP server, like Lost City.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm new to PK on Dreamweaver myself, but it seems that all the cool kids hang at OT. Good luck :)
  • fushima
    fushima Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so only ot b:cry
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Pfft, I am hardly a "cool kid." b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

So, I`m a cool kid :o b:avoid
    And yea, most of the people hang at OT, but 95 % of them are too high level, so be careful :)
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm sure Grim has found the sharp end of the sticks more often than he would care to tell us, right? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you still get the odd few having little fights outside the west gate - maybe if you hang there you will get some lower levels you can fight. also silverpool is popular
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm sure Grim has found the sharp end of the sticks more often than he would care to tell us, right? XD

Well .. yea ... kinda ... I mean ... yea ... you know how it is ... b:chuckle
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Orchid Temple is the only known pk corner

its pretty disappointing, less and less people there
    or only a bunch of blue names

check the place, chat, get bored, get ninjaed by a fish who comes out only every hour or so to kill a singe target and force stealth, revive, boredom, go do PVE, *face-desk*
    i like potato
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Orchid Temple is the only known pk corner

its pretty disappointing, less and less people there
    or only a bunch of blue names or Grim with his 6x BM getting pwned by everybody

check the place, chat, get bored, get ninjaed by a fish who comes out only every hour or so to kill a singe target and force stealth, revive, boredom, go do PVE, *face-desk*

There I fixed it b:avoid
    Seriously, last time I was at OT ( like 3-4 days ago ) I got pwnd by a sin like 10-15 times and at the end I left because the sin shattered my gear ... :(
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    There I fixed it b:avoid
    Seriously, last time I was at OT ( like 3-4 days ago ) I got pwnd by a sin like 10-15 times and at the end I left because the sin shattered my gear ... :(

I believe I also said "hello" to you as well b:cute
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Options

Yea, while I was peacefully flying back to Archo b:cry
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you still get the odd few having little fights outside the west gate - maybe if you hang there you will get some lower levels you can fight. also silverpool was popular Havent seen anyone pk there in a looong while but it was alot more fun than at OT

OT is pretty much the only pk spot in DW right now, as far as i know anyway.
    But it sucks >.>
    And on the worst of all its damm right blood pressure raising >:L
    On the best though its uberfun but lagcentral for me =(
    *Rembers the Cala war* b:dirty Well...atleast the start to just before the end was fun

But on normal days theres not many people and sins/90+s killing the few lower levels there
    and rarely ever fighting each other. =/
    <---- Still waiting for that server transfer thing Gms...b:cute
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Decus was out and about and I missed it?b:sad
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Decus was out and about and I missed it?b:sad

I'll be at DT today just to try to **** off wacky and tick his charm off. After that, no more.

You are encouraged to help me in my crusade against WackTaff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:surrender DW needs more PK spots, OT is just too boring and doesn't give anything good but the officer for HP/MP recovery. If you die you port in arch , no npc for repairs no nothing.
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If you die you port in arch , no npc for repairs no nothing.

Thats pretty much where the "cool OT-Pk club" fails at and every other server is pro.
    Theres a reason why nobody but DW and the dropouts that went to RT pk's at OT.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    PK left when I did.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    on other servers they are in front of west arch,

OT has these nice towers, lots of mobfree kiting space and the tribune-like safe zone but

well i want no mobfree kitingspace, i want mobs to randomly aoe on :p, West Arch!
    i like potato
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    on other servers they are in front of west arch,

OT has these nice towers, lots of mobfree kiting space and the tribune-like safe zone but

well i want no mobfree kitingspace, i want mobs to randomly aoe on :p, West Arch!

Wrong,
    they are mostly at SilverPool and the orchid south of archo(cant remember name), both have bankers, teleporter...and now the most important thing for REAL pkers...if u die u respawn right next to the place where u fought and not 5miles away.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The "other Orchid" you were trying to think of would be Hidden Orchid.