Pets from FB59 ?

Options
Morayine - Sanctuary
Morayine - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Venomancer
Hi

I once saw a Veno with a cool pet in Archo, it looked like a giant rooster- or chicken, it was very big, and looked funny, i believe she told me it was from FB59 ?
Does any veno have xperience with getting them; are ther more strange ones, is it from an unwined run probably ?? Are they usual or rare ?

thx for any info more ?
"There's a big difference knowing the Path, and Walking the Path"
Post edited by Morayine - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Poiss - Sanctuary
    Poiss - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It might have been the Dodon Laronist:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/6482

But I might be remembering the name wrong...
  • Shiga - Sanctuary
    Shiga - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    There are 3 different Dodo's that are in FB59, I have only seen them in an unwined run (but I don't ussualy go into that wing for a wined run), one is red, one is blueish grey and one is orange. I believe that all 3 were tamable. For those interested there are also a number of other pets in FB59 that are tamable, tho you won't see many of them unless you do it unwined:

Level 59/60 scorpion.
    Level 60 Golem
    Level 59/60 Cactus
    Level 62 Antelope (needed to make the baby antelope)
    ...prolly more, but those are the ones that jumped out to me.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    There are 3 different Dodo's that are in FB59, I have only seen them in an unwined run (but I don't ussualy go into that wing for a wined run), one is red, one is blueish grey and one is orange. I believe that all 3 were tamable. For those interested there are also a number of other pets in FB59 that are tamable, tho you won't see many of them unless you do it unwined:

Level 59/60 scorpion.
    Level 60 Golem
    Level 59/60 Cactus
    Level 62 Antelope (needed to make the baby antelope)
    ...prolly more, but those are the ones that jumped out to me.

Antelope is there in wined mode too.
    There's also some plant thing right before the wood boss. Maybe Florafang Guard? Its there in wined runs too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The Florafeng Guard and the Antelope Sage(1 of each) are both available on a wined run. Not sure about the others.
  • bubbelgirl
    bubbelgirl Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i just caught 1 in wined run of fb59. it was at the token of fire, just be4 u get 2 drake.
    lvl63 when caught, has some good skills for DD-ing 2: bash+fireball lvl3; howl lvl2.
    mayb a little low on the hp, but i'll c when i lvl it up. It the red version i caught, like the 1s u get at Calcid in bh39. With its speed starting at 9.1m/s also 1 of the faster land-pets.
    Basicly a good supplement for my GW & Eldergoth Marksman.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If i had enough pet slots i would like to test the Antelope Sage and the Shikou Valorian

Antelope looks cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If anyone on Sanctuary server is interested in getting a pet from 59 just send me a message through the mail telling me which pet exactly is it that you want. I do unwined BH runs almost daily so it's very easy for me to get any mob you would want to try out. I'll make sure to send it through the mail within 1-2 days.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I used the dodo pet at the end of Drake's path near the fire token that spawns with or without a wined instance, either as comic relief or as a pull pet. It's just funny running around with.

It was actually with the dodo that I realized that you can make aggro mobs non-aggro to pets if they die so often.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Entrance: Taurox-type and undine are tameable (tame before wining if you want them.)
    Metal: Nothing tameable.
    Wood: Scorpions, cactopods and florafang guards tameable (one scorpion and one florafang guard remain after wining... not sure if both types of scorpion are tameable, and if not if the remaining scorpion is tameable.)
    Water: undines, oddfoots and antelopes tameable (one antelope remains after wining.)
    Fire: 3 types of dodo tameable (1 dodo remains after wining, behind the token.)
    Earth: Shikou Valorian tameable (none remain after wining.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ever seen a Blue Chicken? o,o^

http://core.perfectworld.com/album/photos?uid=5160971&id=153121

Its better than an Herc,it run faster than light,have eye-lazers and triple sparks when you wear bikinis
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)