Token(s) of Glory, Dominance Robe - Do they exist?

Options
Azgarius - Sanctuary
Azgarius - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi,

Anyone knows if the quests: Token of Glory: Wraithgate/Hallucinatory/Brimstone/Eden/Torment/Abaddon/Lunar are available (posssible to make) in PWI yet?

I was trying to ask PW support about it with following result (b:surrender):

The GMs cannot offer support for specific gameplay related questions. If you have a problem acquiring or completing a quest, please ask other players in-game or search the game forums for threads related to the issue. If you can't find anything on the forums, feel free to make a new thread with your question. There are many helpful players in all of our game communities that can offer assistance.

Here are some resources that you have at your disposal:

Our Perfect World forums: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/

Our Perfect World Wiki: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Main_Page

Our Perfect World database: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/

According to PW database (which is not the property of PWE btw.) the quest is said to be posssible to do with all the golden capes from a given trophy mode location. Yet some people say it's not there... I want to farm the Tokens of Glory but I don't know if it's worth my time. I dont want to spend that much effort and time for a quest that may not exist b:shocked

Same refers to the quests: Supreme Robe: Aggression/Progression/Dominance, which require the Tokens of Glory to create ultimate robes... b:dirty

I am waiting for any feedback, especially from the GM/Admin/Mods that may know something about the listed quests. Thanks in advance b:thanks.
Post edited by Azgarius - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

The GMs cannot offer support for specific gameplay related questions.

such support could only be expected from a competent company.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azgarius - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    such support could only be expected from a competent company.

Looks like... I wrote 4 tickets to them concerning different stuff and the never received a satisfying response. It was always like: "Unfortunately we cannot do this" b:angry . I gonna quit if they continue stuff like that.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well, if nothing else, then there's the issue with the Frost capes not existing anywhere in the game. So even if you could take the quest, you still couldn't complete it due to the lack of the Token of Glory from Frost.

The same is true of some high-level quests that require you to, for example, kill a boss in fb109.

As for whether the robes exist, I'd have to say it's extremely unlikely. That's because as far as I know, we didn't have the lower level Trophy Modes until recently, but Frost was redone before that change, so for someone to have the Token of Glory from Frost would mean that they were exactly like you, hoping that one day PWI would get Trophy Modes for the lower levels. And somehow I think that we'd already have a topic about someone having the cape.

Also, PWDB has been known to be inaccurate with some things. For example, Ring of the Drum God gets all of the modifiers listed but PWDB still claims it only gets two of them. Same applies to all of the Trophy capes, since all of them only list the them as having 3 mods while only showing one, such as Energetic Robe: Wraithgate.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    having 3 mods while only showing one, such as Energetic Robe: Wraithgate.

That's technically true because in elements.data (where all of that is stored) in the field possibility of 1 mod is 100%, and under the first mod it says 100% and then all of the other mods it shows as 0%, which if PW made any sense whatsoever it wouldn't be like that to make an item that has way more then 3 mods, but it doesn't make sense and that's just how it works

Anyway, been asked before, and here is a screenshot of that Supreme Robe for you to bask in its amazing essence
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That's technically true because in elements.data (where all of that is stored) in the field possibility of 1 mod is 100%, and under the first mod it says 100% and then all of the other mods it shows as 0%, which if PW made any sense whatsoever it wouldn't be like that to make an item that has way more then 3 mods, but it doesn't make sense and that's just how it works

"Technically" true doesn't cut it sometimes.
    Anyway, been asked before, and here is a screenshot of that Supreme Robe for you to bask in its amazing essence

So it's basically just a combination of all the other robes' mods. Well, it doesn't have the +crit%.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

private server is private, and eew, only -3 chan?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azgarius - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Another reply from PW Support... (looks like this game will shortly receive my b:bye ):

Here at Customer Service, we work with players who have gameplay problems, for example being stuck in the terrain or harassed by another player.

Actual in-game strategies, NPC locations, item uses, etc.. are things that we leave up to the players to figure out themselves, so that they can enjoy the experience of discovery and become more capable players in the process.

Here are some resources that you have at your disposal:

Our Perfect World forums: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/

Our Perfect World Wiki: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Main_Page

Our Perfect World database: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/

Thank you for writing in, and we wish you luck in your adventures throughout Perfect World!
  • Azgarius - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't want to create new thread. The question is not yet answered. Does it exist? or it it just pwdatabase's wishful thinking? I don't know if i should continue to farm Gold Medals in Wraithgate or give up...
  • Zaradon - Heavens Tear
    Zaradon - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -3 chan or not, the robe has many more and better variables.

However, it writes quite obviously that we have to find out some stuff ourselves.

OFFTOPIC

I've been playing on a shard and a game called Ultima Online (game) and shard called (Pangaea) And most of the things, were ours to find out.

Spots for mines, alchemy recipes and all that junk, that game took 3x more time to kill something and i just gave up and moved myself here.

Well, that was some off topic, but for the matter - i sure think it wont take much time til someone finds out how to get those items (Concerning the playerbase here, where are thousands of players daily online, but on that shard the max online count was 133 a day?) Its hidden in ourselves.

Think alike, if you would be a GM, where would you hide the things.

ONTOPIC

But i still do want to know if its worth going and solofarming the robe as a high lvl (and if its even possible) ?