Your one and only choice?

Comments

• ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Wow i see tha people is chosing barbs.. so why i cant found a sinlge barb for my damn bhs!!!.. ok srry for that.

I choice cleric, they are very dinamic pj, for pve, pvp, support.
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Jesus too many people like Veno's >.>

Come on people realize the awesomeness of a BM and switch classes NAO!!!!
  • Morell - Lost City
    Morell - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i pick veno. you can be in a squad, you can be THE squad, has pets, makes good money
    also i can go pick flowers while Pet grinds over thereb:victory
  • NSAT - Lost City
    NSAT - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cleric and barb are the 2nd and 3rd highest choice. but there's never any in the game. dam alts >.>
  • Khraaz - Raging Tide
    Khraaz - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'd have to stick with my Psychic. I haven't played a class before now that I can actually get into without being bored to tears
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    None, i wouldn't play the game.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Even tho now I post under my Sin's avatar, I'm a BM at heart.
  • Annonrae - Sanctuary
    Annonrae - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Would have to decide between Cleric and Psychic. I have a Herc Veno, but she bores me to tears. I regret spending coin on that yellow blob. Psychic - I don't care if that class will always be last to get into squad, or how much it sucks, or whatever: playing one is loads of fun to me.

I'd most likely decide on Cleric, though. Good offence, the ability to heal myself and the ability to be of use in almost any squad? Yeah, Cleric.
  • SovereignVis - Sanctuary
    SovereignVis - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cleric and barb are the 2nd and 3rd highest choice. but there's never any in the game. dam alts >.>

Yeah too many people spend too much time on their alts so you never find the people you need for a squad. b:angry
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    My Veno...I started out as a wizard and 2 weeks into the game; I read somehwere on here that having a Veno for an alt was a good way to make money for your main character...so I rolled my Veno and she stole my heart! LOL I also have a higher level cleric (79) and I finally made 70 with my poor wizard...she just (for me atleast) seems terribly hard to do things by herself with right now. I keep hoping she's going to end up being totally awesome; but I'm still waiting for that moment:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dagrun - Heavens Tear
    Dagrun - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I chose wizard for I like the play style, even though I did start out as a veno. Oddly enough after I rolled a wizard I found myself playing her more.

I've been doing awesome though on her - but the hang up for me is getting all the skills maxed to level 'fore I get to 61; for I'd rather have an easier time getting things done later on then rushing through and finding it taxing because I'm not at full potential. b:pleased

And yes, I'm quite comfortable on my own or assisting the tank in the group. b:victory

Granted, I haven't really explored the cleric class yet but that's very intriguing class so far. Barbarian's undiscovered country for me too; so in fact the concept of tanking since well, I usually play healer's or DD's. b:cute
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would be a cleric.

I always end up with getting bored with and quitting all the other classes. There's nothing more fun than being the healer in squads, even if I'm still trying to become a good one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Purge - Raging Tide
    Purge - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Although I'm mostly playing on my barb at the moment, I'd still choose cleric if I could only have one character.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I like my Wiz the best for most things, but I prefer my cleric in instances. Which is useful I suppose, since noone wants a wiz for any instances besides maybe rebirth.
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    There is nothing like being in a instance and being the only one left alive and still trucking. No other class can say to the party "Why you guys sleeping on the job?". We have the most powerful physical aoe and can survive better than any other class in just about any situation being PVP or PVE.

No matter the build your going for we have so much versatility in any path except arcane.

Barbarians just flat out rock. b:bye
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • CuteButEvil - Harshlands
    CuteButEvil - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sin and sin will still be my main when the expansion comes out. I mean, why would I quit a class I love just because there's a new challenge? To me, that equals fun, not rage quitting sin. Pretty much every MMORPG I've played I've been a sin or the equal.

I love PvP and it's just fun to PK with sins...

(I am lvling my veno a bit though)
    b:victory
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I lovelovelove my veno. Katzyn will always be my main, even though she's at 100 now, and I don't care if I ever reach 101, much less 105. I love pulling, and I love debuffing, and I love how my faction loves having me in squads, even though I don't have a herc (and will never get one), because theycare more about how I use my skills, than what pet I use. "You make it go sooo much faster," - I love hearing that. ;D

I love my cleric, but other people somewhat make my experience playing her not as fun...So I end up soloing a lot of things, or sticking close to my friends, which, is not exactly how I like to play an online game, lol.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    BM 4 LIFE.

Lol i seriosly like all the classes, but playing an all weapon BM is most fun of them all.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
    edited November 2010
    LOL b:laugh Someone pick Seeker. I guess they can't wait until the new race comes out. b:lipcurl
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I chose barb. I like being....alive. Everything else sucks at survival.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I made my BM, leveled him to 65 and I got bored.
    Then I made my archer and leveled him to 32, but I begun playing on my BM again. Weird. I guess I love my BM b:chuckle
    Go BM's!
  • Lynneya - Sanctuary
    Lynneya - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Cleric, without a doubt. Almost level 102 now and still fun. She is so versatile and useful with her healings and buffs and she has a few attacks that are decent too.

You can always find a group that needs a cleric and if you need something to do you can fly her around and heal or rezz folks. I love going back to all those awful places that killed me when I was new and be able to help other new folks kick the monsters tush!
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm quite happy being a BM. Even though I'm not nearly in the list best geared of people, I can still do well in Celestial Tiger and other events and I enjoy my class and have fun.

I really like playing a high level veno, even though I rarely do these days. Really fun to PK with... I would enjoy it more if I had a nix. :P

I enjoy playing a high level cleric as well. It's nice knowing that when I play a cleric that I can do it well, but it's really not all that difficult :P

I'd be happy just playing BM though.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Assassin. I love my sin. He's my main, the first toon I made, and the only one of my toons over lvl 30.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have played every single class in this game. My least favorite is definitely Wizard. Being a Veno gets boring real quick. I regret spending money to get a Herc so much. Barbs are good, but damn.....the repair bills. b:cry Clerics are expensive to play, plus you never have enough mana. Sins are good, but only at end-game. Until then, you die...a lot. Psychics are just Wizards on steroids. Archers are meh. I think of them as only being good if you're a cash-shopper. BM's are the best melee class IMO. So I guess I gotta vote for BM.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    LOL b:laugh Someone pick Seeker. I guess they can't wait until the new race comes out. b:lipcurl
    At least they can decide, even if they don't know enough yet to make sense of that. The one frustrating point for me is I could never pick one class, I like different things about different classes, and playing only one class would have had me playing this game for maybe a month or two. I tend to flourish in games where you can multi-class -- haven't seen that since MUDs over 10 years ago tho.
  • Fangxing - Heavens Tear
    Fangxing - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I picked veno because I've tried other classess, but I miss my veno's face and everything else about her. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I know that PWE is ran by a bucket of monkeys on speed.
  • KittyYuri - Dreamweaver
    KittyYuri - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Venomancer. I love my veno to pieces, so much so that I've only really tried playing one other class - my cleric, who I adore, but my veno will always always be my main.

I love pet classes, that's what attracted me to PWI in the first place and I have no doubt if it wasn't for the venomancer class, I wouldn't have played for more than a couple weeks at best. I haven't even tried to solo TTs and do all the money making things most people love their venos for XD I just adore playing her, not to mention, gotta love the low repair bills! I just wish pet bags were bigger. XD
    edited November 2010
    My least favorite is definitely Wizard.

Ouch! That hurts. b:sad
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Wizard.

The only reason I still play my Cleric is to get gear and TW. Eventually il play my Wiz instead, theyre much more fun.