DQ Rewards Site Problem

PinkLily - Heavens Tear
PinkLily - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Support Desk
I wanted to know if anyone else is having the problems with the site that I am having...

I have all the points needed for the item I want, I log in to the site select the server and character I want the item sent to, click send and nothing happens. I have also noted that my character information and generalized class picture does not show up when I pick any of my characters.

I do not know what causes it, but at first I blamed my computer so I tried 5 different browsers, updated flash players, relogged, refreshed, rebooted and it still does not work for my account... after all that I got my sister to log her account to see if she could access it on my computer and she can... but when I log in to my account I cannot.... I have also tried my account on another completely different computer and still it does not work despite other accounts working on that computer.

also I am not able to receive Jones Blessings from the site even though I have Liked PWI on my facebook.... b:sad

any suggestions or comments are appreciated.
Post edited by PinkLily - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's new, it's bugged. Just like Core, they still haven't fixed it. Give it a couple months and if you're lucky, it will work for you one day and not the next. I'm not going to even bother trying to use it until at least Christmas.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • PinkLily - Heavens Tear
    PinkLily - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks, I knew that it was probably just bugged...

I just wanted to know if others were also having problems... since no one else I knew was having any difficulty.

I guess I will just have to keep waiting for Jones Blessings and Dragon Point Rewards