Housing and other suggestions.

Options
OneEyedSword - Archosaur
OneEyedSword - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Suggestion Box
Well hello I'm John and I would really want a house in Perfect World.
I know that you all work hard to improve the game but if you have some time please start a housing project because it would be cool to have your own house to hang out with your friends and relax or have parties.
If you do it where will we be buying our house items?Will we be able to build them on cliffs,by the seas,rivers or lakes?How will we be placing our furnitures in our house?
Will we have a garden?And finnaly can we customize our armors?
Tell me what you think!!!
b:victory
Post edited by OneEyedSword - Archosaur on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *prepares giant *** hammer*

Next post about this **** I'm gonna smack the living hell outta that person =.=

Let me put this in reeeeaaallly big text for you to read.

GM'S HAVE ALREADY STATED THAT THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER HOUSING SYSTEM. IT WAS A P2P ONLY THING AND WILL STAY THAT WAY, SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO PLAY PWI SHUT UP ABOUT THIS STUFF.

Now, some good news for your idiotic butt is that with then new expansion they are doing there will be Guild Bases for people in guilds to use. They are suppose to be able to be customized and other stuff, but most deatil is unknown.
  • Seamen - Dreamweaver
    Seamen - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well hello I'm John and I would really want a house in Perfect World.
    I know that you all work hard to improve the game but if you have some time please start a housing project because it would be cool to have your own house to hang out with your friends and relax or have parties.
    If you do it where will we be buying our house items?Will we be able to build them on cliffs,by the seas,rivers or lakes?How will we be placing our furnitures in our house?
    Will we have a garden?And finnaly can we customize our armors?
    Tell me what you think!!!

Housing? Hang out and party? They have ventrilo, go outside and party with real people... or better yet... play the Sims or something if you want to ''party and hang out'' lol.
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    we are getting something called guild bases soon (according to expansion news article) perhaps this will cause this forever asked suggestion to finally become extinct..

i never got it - if i want to build stuff i play sim city or sims. If i want to play mmo - i will play mmo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EbilBecca - Heavens Tear
    EbilBecca - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *prepares giant *** hammer*

Next post about this **** I'm gonna smack the living hell outta that person =.=

Let me put this in reeeeaaallly big text for you to read.

GM'S HAVE ALREADY STATED THAT THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER HOUSING SYSTEM. IT WAS A P2P ONLY THING AND WILL STAY THAT WAY, SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO PLAY PWI SHUT UP ABOUT THIS STUFF.

Now, some good news for your idiotic butt is that with then new expansion they are doing there will be Guild Bases for people in guilds to use. They are suppose to be able to be customized and other stuff, but most deatil is unknown.

*points at the big lettering then points at her sig*b:kissb:laughb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~sig by Satalia

The search function is a very useful tool, if you don't know how to use it then you're an idiot.b:chuckleb:cute

GAME UNINSTALLED b:victoryb:bye