how much interval is needed for sin to get 5aps?

emz5071
emz5071 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Assassin
how much interval is needed for a sin to get 5aps?
at wat lvl will i get 5aps?
n wat gear should i get?(with n without demon spark)
any help would be much appreciated.
Post edited by emz5071 on

Comments

• NSAT - Lost City
    NSAT - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    if you can't bother to spend 5min to read the millions of posts on the forums about 5aps, you can't afford it. don't even bother
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    There's a sticky... and why don't you post on your main, so I'm not just spoon-feeding info to the next clueless cashshopper who acts pro in game because his gears do all the work for him?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    -facepalm-
    Not even going to comment on thi-...
    Wait -headdesk- I just did...b:cold
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • LordBaldor - Harshlands
    LordBaldor - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    he isnt ask for your opinion. he asked what armor and wep he needs. just answer the question and dont asume you know how much money he has. he could be a millionaire in real life and have all the money he needs for the gear.

i dont know all the items but i can tell you the ones i do know

1.Love: Up and Down -0.05 ...any lvl
    2. Energetic Robe Lunar Glade -0.05 ...req lvl 90
    3.Ashura's Bracers-0.1 req lvl99
    4.ranked 8 top -0.1(the lvl 60 and 90 top have -0.05.) ...req lvl 99
    5.two items from the TT99 light armor -0.05req ...lvl 99
    6.Barrier Thorn
    edited October 2010
    omg i didnt post the hole thing sigh i dont feel like typeing it all agein lol
    6.Barrier Thorn -0.1 (wep) req lvl 100
    7.Shadow Ashura-0.05 req lvl 100

so with all this gear your at 3.33 after u spark u will get to 5 also if u want the genie skill Wind Shield it adds10% att speed and afew other nice things it lasts 8 secs depending on your genies dex

so i had a big thing telling u sites and telling you what things i got fist and lower lvl armor you can use befor you get to end game lvl but i dont have time to type it all out agein. if i remember and have time later i will tpy eout more tell u genie skills effects tell u about lower lvl armor to get befor your that lvl like braces ranked armor ect. also just tell you afew of the cheaper things to buy first till u can aford the better gear. anyways gl on geting this gear and take your time have fun :)
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    omg i didnt post the hole thing sigh i dont feel like typeing it all agein lol
    6.Barrier Thorn -0.1 (wep) req lvl 100
    7.Shadow Ashura-0.05 req lvl 100

so with all this gear your at 3.33 after u spark u will get to 5 also if u want the genie skill Wind Shield it adds10% att speed and afew other nice things it lasts 8 secs depending on your genies dex

That's a really expensive way of getting 5 APS. You'd save about a hundred millions by using Lionheart ornaments.

Also, speed buffs don't stack, so using Wind Shied with Demon Spark is madness.

And you cannot get 5 APS with Sage.

Oh and Rank 8 requires level 100.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    he isnt ask for your opinion. he asked what armor and wep he needs. just answer the question and dont asume you know how much money he has. he could be a millionaire in real life and have all the money he needs for the gear.
    Learn to read. We weren't giving our opinions, nor were we talking about money. We were facepalming because he couldn't take 5 seconds to search for info that has been posted over and over again.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010

6.Barrier Thorn

Thank you, now how should I build my Sin? Should I put a lot of points in STR and MAG? What weapons should I use? I picked the ball-looking thingy for my first weapon reward from quest, but I can't use that.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Thank you, now how should I build my Sin? Should I put a lot of points in STR and MAG? What weapons should I use? I picked the ball-looking thingy for my first weapon reward from quest, but I can't use that.

LMFAO!!
    Oh, gratz on 101, Okeano.
    ~Spazz~
    edited October 2010
    Learn to read. We weren't giving our opinions, nor were we talking about money. We were facepalming because he couldn't take 5 seconds to search for info that has been posted over and over again.

oh sry i thought some one siad "if you can't bother to spend 5min to read the millions of posts on the forums about 5aps, you can't afford it. don't even bother"

to me its means your aumeing some one that asks that question is not rich witch means you think people that ask that question dont have cash to"afford it" . so that makes it your opinion. i just dont see the point in answering a fourm with info that dosnt help someone at all. all your doing is saying your not good enough for it so im not even going to tell you. also just the way it was siad if u look on the forums for a long time u can find answers but there here for you to ask questions and get answers. for me it took a wile to find out becuase alot of the fourms posts dont show all the info needed so i thought i would answer his question to save him hours of looking. this was more to the other person not your comment btw. i didnt mean to upset you or anything i just didnt see the point in your comment like it seemed to be just on there to put the person down and make them feel no good. didnt answer the question at all and was just a light way of picking on someone. anyways i dont feel like fighting about this it realy dosnt even matter. sry if i upset you to and thanx for fixing the mistakes and teaching me about the ornement. ... sry about the spelling
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    oh sry i thought some one siad "if you can't bother to spend 5min to read the millions of posts on the forums about 5aps, you can't afford it. don't even bother"

to me its means your aumeing some one that asks that question is not rich witch means you think people that ask that question dont have cash to"afford it" . so that makes it your opinion. i just dont see the point in answering a fourm with info that dosnt help someone at all. all your doing is saying your not good enough for it so im not even going to tell you. also just the way it was siad if u look on the forums for a long time u can find answers but there here for you to ask questions and get answers. for me it took a wile to find out becuase alot of the fourms posts dont show all the info needed so i thought i would answer his question to save him hours of looking. this was more to the other person not your comment btw. i didnt mean to upset you or anything i just didnt see the point in your comment like it seemed to be just on there to put the person down and make them feel no good. didnt answer the question at all and was just a light way of picking on someone. anyways i dont feel like fighting about this it realy dosnt even matter. sry if i upset you to and thanx for fixing the mistakes and teaching me about the ornement. ... sry about the spelling
    There's a sticky... and why don't you post on your main, so I'm not just spoon-feeding info to the next clueless cashshopper who acts pro in game because his gears do all the work for him?
    There's a sticky...

sticky...

The main problem I had was him posting on an alt, with locked profile. He obviously knows how the forum and avatars work if he knows how to set his profile to private, so he's not someone who's just new to the game and forum. So that leaves him to be someone who's too embarrassed to asked on their main.
  • emz5071
    edited October 2010
    The main problem I had was him posting on an alt, with locked profile. He obviously knows how the forum and avatars work if he knows how to set his profile to private, so he's not someone who's just new to the game and forum. So that leaves him to be someone who's too embarrassed to asked on their main.

im newbie btw,n i just started playing on sin,i didnt mess with my profile bcoz i dont know wat to do with them. n i dont even know it was locked???? i found so many posts bout 5aps,been asking around archosaur alot too. but still they are some missing parts of the question,so im turning to asking directly in forum instead.
  • emz5071
    edited October 2010

6.Barrier Thorn

really appreciate ur help!! XDb:pleased
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    emz5071 wrote: »
    im newbie btw,n i just started playing on sin,i didnt mess with my profile bcoz i dont know wat to do with them. n i dont even know it was locked???? i found so many posts bout 5aps,been asking around archosaur alot too. but still they are some missing parts of the question,so im turning to asking directly in forum instead.

In that case, the sticky on the top of the page has what you are looking for.
  • NSAT - Lost City
    NSAT - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Search Tool -> Enter "5aps sin" -> answer
  • nhake
    nhake Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010

-.05 chest
    -.05 legs
    -.10 weapon
    -.05 tome
    -.05 robe
    -.05 tt99 heavy neck/belt (set bonus)
    -.05 tt99 light wrists/boots (set bonus)
    -.10 tt99 light wrists
    -.50 total

Level 100

rank 4 chest
    nirvana final cast legs
    nirvana first cast weapon
    pan gu or love: up and down tome
    lunar glade: energetic robe
    tt99 heavy neck and belt
    tt99 light boots and wrists

Your only variable in these items are the weapon and chest. You can get 200k rep for the rank 8 top and give you an extra -.05 interval and then try for G15 daggers with double damage and 1 single -.05 interval (thus losing -.05 from the G13 weapon and balancing with the chest plate extra -.05 interval).

have fun with that $5k build ($6.5k-$7k ish with rank 8 and G15 weapon) :)
  • KVB - Dreamweaver
    KVB - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    1. Lunar cape (-0,05)
    2. Nirv wrists (-0,1)
    3.X2 TT99 gold LA (-0,05 set bonus)
    4.X2 HA TT99 gold ornament (-0,05 set bonus)
    5.rep plate that gives -0,1 (or the one with -0,05 and get pan gu/love up n down tome)
    6.nirv pants (-0,05)
    7.nirv dags (-0,1)

Ok this is what i cud come up with right now.. as the cheapest way xDb:pleased
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Learn to read, please...this has already been answered (in this thread) multiple times.
    ~Spazz~
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    1. Lunar cape (-0,05)
    2. Nirv wrists (-0,1)
    3.X2 TT99 gold LA (-0,05 set bonus)
    4.X2 HA TT99 gold ornament (-0,05 set bonus)
    5.rep plate that gives -0,1 (or the one with -0,05 and get pan gu/love up n down tome)
    6.nirv pants (-0,05)
    7.nirv dags (-0,1)

Ok this is what i cud come up with right now.. as the cheapest way xDb:pleased

That's the dumbest response I've seen so far. If you have nirvana wrists you can't get 2 LA bonus when wearing 2 HA ornaments (only leaves LA boots you can wear and that's only 1 piece). You don't need rank 8 to get 5.0 so way to spend 700m more then you need. Cheapest way LOL.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Learn to think of aps in its inverse since thats what the game uses. Instead of what we call attacks/sec (aps) the game uses seconds per attack (sec/attack). This is 1/aps.

Daggers attack at 1.25 aps. The inverse is 1/1.25 = .8 seconds per attack. - int gear reduces this number.

2.5 aps with a demon spark will give you 3.33 which is perma sparking. Thats .4 sec/atk and you'll need -.4 to get here

3.33 aps with demon spark with give you 5.0. Thats .3 sec/atk so you'll need -.5 gear to get to here.

5.0 aps is max. It's .2 sec/atk and you need -.6 to get here, which I believe is impossible (I think sins and archers can get the most in the game and thats -.5 because of rank chest).

Fists attack at 1.43 aps which is .7 sec/atk. If you are a sin with -.1 fists and every other piece of -int gear you can do 5.0 unsparked.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Learn to think of aps in its inverse since thats what the game uses. Instead of what we call attacks/sec (aps) the game uses seconds per attack (sec/attack). This is 1/aps.

Daggers attack at 1.25 aps. The inverse is 1/1.25 = .8 seconds per attack. - int gear reduces this number.

Yeah, that's why it's called "-interval". Since, you know, it reduces the interval between attacks.
    2.5 aps with a demon spark will give you 3.33 which is perma sparking. Thats .4 sec/atk and you'll need -.4 to get here

Um, what the hell are you on? 3.33 aps does not give you permaspark, it gives you about 245 chi per cycle, which is not enough to maintain permaspark. You need 4.0 aps for that, or 2.86 unsparked.
    5.0 aps is max. It's .2 sec/atk and you need -.6 to get here, which I believe is impossible (I think sins and archers can get the most in the game and thats -.5 because of rank chest).

That's true, you can get at most 0.25 interval, or 4 aps. That, though, requires every single piece of -interval. Most people ignore that possibility since paying the 640m for Rank 8 just to change your ornaments for something more expensive, such as Warsong Belt, Cube Necklace or Snowflake Soles and Shadow Ashura Bracers or Wings of Cloudcharger is a high price to pay for some defenses and life.
    Fists attack at 1.43 aps which is .7 sec/atk. If you are a sin with -.1 fists and every other piece of -int gear you can do 5.0 unsparked.

Untrue. You can do 5 aps unsparked without Rank 8 armor.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Um, what the hell are you on? 3.33 aps does not give you permaspark, it gives you about 245 chi per cycle, which is not enough to maintain permaspark. You need 4.0 aps for that, or 2.86 unsparked.
    Throw in your 3 chi skills and yes, you can perma with 2.5aps.

Tackling Slash has a 15 second cooldown, Demon Eruption has a 15 second duration. Start sparking with 3 sparks and 99/100 chi, keep going until use that extra 99 (which would be 2 eruptions), use TS to end the next one, you have 3 1/2 sparks now, enough for 2 more sparks.
    Continue this with TS ending every second spark, or even make it easier on yourself and replace TS with Dragon Strike or IH every now and then.

No, you are not quote unquote perma-sparking, but you can keep spark on without end.
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Throw in your 3 chi skills and yes, you can perma with 2.5aps.

Tackling Slash has a 15 second cooldown, Demon Eruption has a 15 second duration. Start sparking with 3 sparks and 99/100 chi, keep going until use that extra 99 (which would be 2 eruptions), use TS to end the next one, you have 3 1/2 sparks now, enough for 2 more sparks.
    Continue this with TS ending every second spark, or even make it easier on yourself and replace TS with Dragon Strike or IH every now and then.

No, you are not quote unquote perma-sparking, but you can keep spark on without end.

You can do that with less than 3.33, though.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    You can do that with less than 3.33, though.
    That's what we're talking about.
    ~Spazz~
  • /zus - Dreamweaver83
    /zus - Dreamweaver83 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Do u really get -int from those ornaments? Iv never seen a sin with -int added to it
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Do u really get -int from those ornaments? Iv never seen a sin with -int added to it

Player Info does not show set bonuses.

-0.05 Interval is a set bonus for 2 pieces of Lionheart set, same for Ashura's.