• TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I love it ! Gives me a new purposed to grind now :P TY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I went through this and couldnt find the answer.so my question is what do these pillar pets do?are they mounts?yes i know nothing of pets.

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/pet/47.jpg
    That's it. It's just a cute little all-class pig. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i have sold alot of dq a day ago, still not showing up, need sell to specific npc?
    No, any NPC with a "Goods" or similar option should work. The sale should only take an hour or so to show up, so I don't know why ones sold a day ago wouldn't be there yet.

Take a look under the "Items Vendored" tab and it will show you the last ten DQ items you sold to NPCs and the dates. Are your items there?
    mierina wrote: »
    Hey there, i just wonder about demon sage event card,its says redeemable for 50 event points. The word ''points'' confusing me a bit, its actualy 50 event gold right? Corect me if im wrongb:question
    Yeah, 50 event gold.
    I went through this and couldnt find the answer.so my question is what do these pillar pets do?are they mounts?yes i know nothing of pets.
    They're a rare flying all-class pet. All they do is follow you around, they aren't a mount and can't attack. Basically, they're just for looks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • dosris
    dosris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have to admit, this certainly seems like a neat feature. And to me it seems better then getting the DQ Prices back, since you can basically get even better stuff essentially for free.
  • blackknave
    blackknave Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i must say grats to you frankie and crew ........you did it .....hook line and sinker

i bow to the masters
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited November 2010
    I was hoping for perfect iron hammers. :|
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I agree, the perfect Iron Hammer would be a very nice eventual add. I really really hope they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I agree, the perfect Iron Hammer would be a very nice eventual add. I really really hope they do.

Not without removal of all Chests of coins.

The items you get from DPs are untradeable for a reason. It gives a benefit to the user without affecting the coin economy. If you added Perfect Iron Hammers, you'd end up with people opening Chests of Coins and pumping massive amounts of coins to the system.

Also, if you look at the items we get now, the only cash shop items in there are unpopular ones: Random Pigments and Makeover Scrolls.

And even if they did make the hammer available and removed the Chests of Coins, they'd have to scale the cost of the hammer to be such that opening the level 80 Support Stash and getting those Mirages wouldn't upset the economy, since those things have an NPC price of 10,000 coins. What this means is that it'd probably be more expensive than any of the other items currently in the shop, and/or it would make the Support Stash stuff you get untradeable and unable to be sold.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I really like the new feature, as I often do grinding myself, and I never have enough money to pay for my armor or skills, so at least now I can get some other useful items this way :) that's of course when more stuff is added to the selection, but it's quite nice even now. 3 things I'd really like to see there are gold/platinum charms, level 1 tomes and socket stones. That's because right now I'm saving up for TT90 armor, and I want one with 4 sockets but those have absolutely outrageous prices for me x.x So it would be real useful if I could add sockets on my own. And charms, well those are always handy :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I really like the new feature, as I often do grinding myself, and I never have enough money to pay for my armor or skills, so at least now I can get some other useful items this way :) that's of course when more stuff is added to the selection, but it's quite nice even now. 3 things I'd really like to see there are gold/platinum charms, level 1 tomes and socket stones. That's because right now I'm saving up for TT90 armor, and I want one with 4 sockets but those have absolutely outrageous prices for me x.x So it would be real useful if I could add sockets on my own. And charms, well those are always handy :)

Um, you can just get the event gold and buy 6 Silver Charms with that.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    question: so the only way to get event gold is buy getting that thing from the dq point reward right :o?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No. You can also get it through the Celestial Tiger and Jungle Ruins events.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No. You can also get it through the Celestial Tiger and Jungle Ruins events.

ty Q_Q those events are always at times to late in the night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I love the DP idea and how it's been implemented, however it was poorly done in terms of time management. The damage has been done, sorry to say. You can't expect the game to have no damage with DQ price compensation 5 months later. Thanks for the attempt, I do like it. Poorly done in terms of time.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Also, if you look at the items we get now, the only cash shop items in there are unpopular ones: Random Pigments and Makeover Scrolls.
    I can add almost all other items (it is my own opinion):

1. Pet can't do anything useful
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    They're a rare flying all-class pet. All they do is follow you around, they aren't a mount and can't attack. Basically, they're just for looks.

2. Wraith Officer's Badge
    I found, that quantity of those badges, necessary for high rank is so big, that my hero need to play every day many years to get, for example, 200,000 of reputation.

3. Perfect Stone
    My hero has not stamina and genies are not so hungry.
    4. Mysterious Chip, Do-all Card , Medal of Glory
    Not know, what can be done with them at level 76.
    I can't use Cube of Fate, because don't like PvP and can't pay about 1 mln. coins for chance of being killed inside (comment for Do-all Card).
    5. Demon/Sage Event Card
    50 event points. Oh.
    Worthless for my hero categories:
    a) Clothes;
    b) Firework;
    c) Fly (he can't use more than one flying sword);
    d) Ride (he has flying sword already);
    e) Chat;
    Also my hero never used charms, Tienkang or Tisha stones(all of them successfully replaced by other items with same or almost same chance of proper action but with less price).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slegt
    slegt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So if i understand correct you can get silver charms with the event gold? Where? All i see in event boutique are flowers... b:surrender

Ok i found them. :D
    But.... the item for getting event gold is called a Sage/Demon event card. So do i need to be demon or sage to be able to get it? =/
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    slegt wrote: »
    But.... the item for getting event gold is called a Sage/Demon event card. So do i need to be demon or sage to be able to get it? =/

Demon/Sage Event Card is "Redeemable for 50 Event Points from the PW Boutique Agent".

It is not for cultivation or because of cultivation. It is reward.

From PWI - Celestial Tiger Event Guide:
    Demon/Sage Event Card - Can be redeemed that the PW Boutique Agent for 50 Event Points. These Event Points can be used in the Event Boutique, which can be accessed by clicking on the gem icon at the top right corner of the regular PWI Boutique (press O). The Event Boutique has a lot of great items available, including many fashions as well as Silver Guardian/Spirit Charms!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slegt
    slegt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Okies, ty. b:pleased
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ew lame items , i rather has that 20% money back. we would get better stuff than those lame item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What is the rate of those 50 points changing into event gold?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What is the rate of those 50 points changing into event gold?

50 points = 50 event gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited November 2010
    Thanks Eoria...

Wasn't sure...now I see that it could be worth it after all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Lidell - Lost City
    Lidell - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Can perfect hammers be bought with event gold? >_>
    edited November 2010
    Nope, and I doubt they will be able to. With the Chest of Coins in the game still, that would enable people to open them for relatively cheap...and that would get ugly...fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lidell - Lost City
    Lidell - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Shh, you're giving away my secrets. A friend of mine actually saved up like 300 of the stupid things.

Ohhhwell, thanks. ;3

>_>
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    is it just me or is the formatting screwed up in chrome - the item list doesnt have a background - making the white text on a white background hard to read ;)

i havent had that problem with it. maybe check your chrome settings??? i myself have had a different problem with chrome, but its still great, lol.
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    they should put reset notes in the dragon point system, that would be quite beneficial imo :)
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • TrueAminta - Lost City
    TrueAminta - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    im very happy with this overall
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TrueAminta- healer, TrueNicor- psy, TrueAzaril- veno
    LostCity- Leader of EvilWithN
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ya cool system but for me I tried to get the Pillar pet but when I put pointer on tab for Pillar pet it doesnt light up all others above light up and am able to send to account but I dont want those I want the Pillar pet I WANT MY SPARKLEY BACONb:angry sent in ticket so no response yet. has any1 else experienced this problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i would add

copper dragon order 200 dp
    silver dragon order 1000 dp
    gold dragon order 2000 dp
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
This discussion has been closed.