Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Su i luuurve those pics. amazing. 10/10

correct me if im wrong ( i cant be bothered to go check) wasnt this originaly a Rating thread? like ?/10 ?

anyways came back for the weekend and here is my new cleric. ive been itching to play cleric again for soem time and i needed a break from my Archer and Assasin.

NewCleric.jpg

3/5.

Eyes seem very large...even for the face.
    Nose seems..weird..idk the right words for it :x
    Rest looks pretty normal, Though I think i would of went with a sharper face instead of a rounder one for a cleric...but that's me.
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    thnx life
    yeah her eyes are large and her face is round. unfortunatly if you dont liek round faces and big eyes you will like none of my chars. xd i dont liek skinny faces idk why...to me they always look mean. also the nose is unusualy cause its quite short and a lil upturned xd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i like your cleric dors, altho her face is a bit fat :P only flaw tho 4/5 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Arguous - Dreamweaver
    Arguous - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    nice one lol
  • PurrfectKat - Lost City
    PurrfectKat - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:cuteb:laugh
    clericp.jpg
  • LivingStone - Dreamweaver
    LivingStone - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    My barb b:victory
    imageshack.us/f/20101012211327.png/[/IMG]
    Hope you guys enjoy!b:pleasedb:victory
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    PurrfectKat - 4.5/5 only real flaw i see if that the lip looks kinda off.

AngelOf_Dusk - i really like your cleric after the makeover, shes really pretty 5/5

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Here's Coco once again. I recently got the red butterfly set for cheap. b:victory

coconew01.jpg
    coconew02.jpg
    coconew03.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    rofl coco it makes me laugh how many times you put coco up to be rated xd pretty pictures as usual

Purfect 9/10 real pretty i like her a lot

Angel 8/10 2 points lost purely cause she is a lil skinny

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • rweon
    rweon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:cute2010-11-0721-31-35-1.jpg?t=1289186896
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Actually I just post here because I just wanna show my new fash, not to be rated. b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    rweon: Ok 1/10.

I can easily tell that your a G.I.R.L. and not a girl. Epicly oversized cleavage, skinny as hell midrift, in a bikini w/o the bottom, skinny as hell arms....dude so much **** wrong with that pic x.x
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    me and my friend raszagal, i would be the guy~

72764596.png
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    AngelOf_Dusk - 3/5 Face looks nice from what I can tell....just the color scheme and the fashion is killing everything else for me.;;;

PurrfectKat - 4/5 Very lovely! Only thing I would change is the nostril width, just making it a bit wider if possible. Maybe the lips as well but mostly the nose.

Coco - Darlin you already know shes a 6/5 with me every time haha~ Do love the new fash!

Rweon - 2.5/5 The face is getting there, but the color of the eyes is off putting as well as the eyebrows. Also the body and fashion is just so....over-emphasized/way too showy for me.

Kasumi - Im a sucker for cute-faced unique looking guys. 4/5! My only personal pet peeve would be your eyebrows...they dont match your hair. Heheh~

*Plops Daphe into the thread again*! Might as well follow Coco's example. b:chuckle

daphefashions3.png
    daphefashions6.png
    waterb.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Llux: 9/10
    I saw other pictures and I loved.b:victory Absolutely adult and strong. I think ll be complete with a little more color in the lips.

Me! Me! b:chuckle
    kiehlrg2.jpg
    http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1487/201011082252292.png
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • XRionx - Lost City
    XRionx - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @Kiehl
    I love how your character makes black eyeliners work it. it's a shame the orange of that fashion doesn't match your hair :c Can't be dyed?

@ LifeHunting
    Your comment made me laugh all day so to reward you, I have to say that I am a girl playing a female character pretending to be a guy playing a female character pretending to be a girl. It's a reverse psychological trap! b:laugh

As for the bust and waist size that you seem so offended at.. that's medium range; I didn't bother to play around with them. Only the shoulders are smaller to correct for a little perspective issue. After all, when we play the game, we don't spend the entire time zooming in and at eye level with our characters. We view from above; so from that perspective, the dimensions look quite fine to me.

@Lux
    Same reason why I choose for such intense eyes. I don't think many people run around on high quality visual while playing b:chuckle Sharp contrast makes the features pop rather then having the pixels merge together.

I took the screenshot from eye level and close up because I wanted advice on the face. I didn't even think about the body. I guess there are some things even after pretending to be a guy for months that I still don't notice, a real guy would pay attention to. b:pleased

b:shutup
  • Nymella - Archosaur
    Nymella - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Llux- LOVE IT!! 10/10! I love the hair, everything great job.

Khel- Someone else here is a fan of dark eyeliner to here eh? Great job! The hair is super cute too makes her look like a rebel hehe. 9/10 only knocked one point bc its a dark picture and can't see how the colors of her hair, clothes, and eyeliner work.

So I made a wizzy and well I can't decide if she should have pink eyeliner, to make her green eyes pop, or just regular black eyeliner. Also 1 ? I see some of you can make some of the eyeliners a different color, I tried to back the a17 option a different color but no matter how hard I tried to change it on the color wheel, it just wouldn't... do I need an add-on or something? Also Please reply back fast bc I'm not sure how long I have before I'm unable to change her appearance without a makeover scroll... heh... I'm broke.... b:chuckle

qq1v11.jpgqosjlv.jpg

P.S. You can rate her if you like, but I'm not sure if I'm done editing her yet.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Guys, no offense, but it's a bit annoying to check all three threads and find the same set of pics in them. Please stop it.

1. Show Your Fashion ~ to show off your fashion, new and old
    2. Rate ~ for rates and advice on transfigs
    3. Love ~ for pics of your chars that don't fall under the above two threads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Guys, no offense, but it's a bit annoying to check all three threads and find the same set of pics in them. Please stop it.

Sorry it annoys you, but honestly I don't find it that annoying at all when I see others do it. Maybe that's because I'm in a similar situation as them though, I don't know. For me it saves space on my laptop when I work with them since I delete all the images after I'm done and any screenshots that were lesser in comparison. Also, using the same pictures for multiple purposes saves bandwidth in the free image-hosting websites I use like imageshack and photobucket.

So again I'm sorry it annoys you, I can understand how it would...but it's just smarter for me to do it this way. b:surrender I've already gone over the photobucket limit three times and I'm trying to be more conservative.

I also tend to update/appear in the Screenshots section in random/semi-large spurts due to school...so I'm sorry if it also appeared that I was spamming as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    @Khiel 10/10 i love her shes a great veno. venos are hard to make pretty in my opinion but i especially love your combo with the hair and teh makeup although usualy i dont like it

@Llux im not rating your char again ive already done it once or twice. i didnt rate coco either. they both nice and all but putting up like 5 MASSIVE edited pics of yoru chars when the char already been rated several times smacks of just liking the attention of gettign rated. why dont you post those pics in show off your fashion and create some alts to get rated here? i love your chars look but it kinda annoys me when i log into this thread to check out some new chars etc and all it is is old chars.

@Kasumi 8/10 i love him i liek the goggles on his head also ..only thing is his face is a lil short

@Rweon 2/10 just cause her **** are too big and her waist too skinnny i dislike the hair and the lips look wierd with that makeup (how do you get that lipstick anyways?) and her eyes look a lil flat. sorry sorry
    -
    So I made a wizzy and well I can't decide if she should have pink eyeliner, to make her green eyes pop, or just regular black eyeliner. Also 1 ? I see some of you can make some of the eyeliners a different color, I tried to back the a17 option a different color but no matter how hard I tried to change it on the color wheel, it just wouldn't... do I need an add-on or something? Also Please reply back fast bc I'm not sure how long I have before I'm unable to change her appearance without a makeover scroll... heh... I'm broke.... b:chuckle

qq1v11.jpgqosjlv.jpg

P.S. You can rate her if you like, but I'm not sure if I'm done editing her yet.
    first one i just hate the pink of the eyeliner against the green it makes her look like a doll

yup guys imma back!

• Llux - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    That's just fine Dorset, you have rated me a lot and I thank you very much for it. You are usually very helpful with your descriptions as well. <3 And since it was late when I posted my pictures, and they showed Daphe's face well enough, and to keep the amount of pictures I had on the image websites low, I decided I could just use them over again.

Besides that though, making alts for just this purpose is not the same for me. I'm not reposting here over and over just for attention. (Not to mention it's been exactly 48 pages since I last posted images...) It's been more for the purpose of refining my main characters, the ones I really enjoy; both Llux and Daphe. So reposting them here after many pages does give me good and different feedback from new people. It's only recently that I think I've gotten Daphe to her final look. (Yes, that means she will likely stay out of the Rating thread for a while.)

So I'm sorry it annoys you to find old characters reposted, but there's a rhyme and reason I'm doing this outside of "just liking and getting attention". Of course I do like the attention, we all do, but that's not my driving force to reposting after a good chunk of pages are made, like I said. And out of ALL of the people posting there's definitely not just old characters to look at. There's not only the same old people around in the Screenshot section at all times either. <3

~~~~~

ANYWAY. With that said, thank you VERY MUCH to all the people who have rated me. Sometimes this thread has trouble taking the time to rate instead of just posting pictures, and seeing everyone rate everyone now is great. 8D

@Nymella - I definitely agree with Dorset, the first one looks natural and very lovely! I really enjoy her face shape. 4/5! I think trying to make her eyebrows a bit darker would help as well.

@Kiehl - 4/5! I've always really liked that hair on venos, and especially if it' red hair. The face shape looks solid as well. Though I'm still not a fan of heavy, heavy shadow. But maybe if you had a closer/bright screen shot I could see it all together better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Nymella - Archosaur
    Nymella - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    That's just fine Dorset, you have rated me a lot and I thank you very much for it. You are usually very helpful with your descriptions as well. <3 And since it was late when I posted my pictures, and they showed Daphe's face well enough, and to keep the amount of pictures I had on the image websites low, I decided I could just use them over again.

Besides that though, making alts for just this purpose is not the same for me. I'm not reposting here over and over just for attention. (Not to mention it's been exactly 48 pages since I last posted images...) It's been more for the purpose of refining my main characters, the ones I really enjoy; both Llux and Daphe. So reposting them here after many pages does give me good and different feedback from new people. It's only recently that I think I've gotten Daphe to her final look. (Yes, that means she will likely stay out of the Rating thread for a while.)

So I'm sorry it annoys you to find old characters reposted, but there's a rhyme and reason I'm doing this outside of "just liking and getting attention". Of course I do like the attention, we all do, but that's not my driving force to reposting after a good junk of pages are made, like I said. And out of ALL of the people posting there's definitely not just old characters to look at. There's not only the same old people around in the Screenshot section at all times either. <3

~~~~~

ANYWAY. With that said, thank you VERY MUCH to all the people who have rated me. Sometimes this thread has trouble taking the time to rate instead of just posting pictures, and seeing everyone rate everyone now is great. 8D

@Nymella - I definitely agree with Dorset, the first one looks natural and very lovely! I really enjoy her face shape. 4/5! I think trying to make her eyebrows a bit darker would help as well.

@Kiehl - 4/5! I've always really liked that hair on venos, and especially if it' red hair. The face shape looks solid as well. Though I'm still not a fan of heavy, heavy shadow. But maybe if you had a closer/bright screen shot I could see it all together better.

I tried to make her eyeshadow and her eyebrows a different color, but no matter how hard I tried to place a different color on the color wheel, neither would change color... can I have some help please? Is my game glitched? Do I need an add on or something??
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    I tried to make her eyeshadow and her eyebrows a different color, but no matter how hard I tried to place a different color on the color wheel, neither would change color... can I have some help please? Is my game glitched? Do I need an add on or something??

Hmm, I'm not sure what could be wrong. Though sometimes I forget to select what I want to change the color for. So when you go to the colors option make sure you have 'eyebrow' and 'eyeshadow' selected before you start picking the colors.
    Sorry I can't be more help. D:

If it keeps up maybe try reinstalling the game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010

As Llux said, it's mostly because different people view the threads. It's not really for attention. Never thought of it that way, actually. It's more like "I took some time to take screenshots and I just want people to see them". It's nice to get feedback from different people from those three threads.

If you don't like it, then that's not anyone's problem. I really don't see what's the problem with it. I know I'm not the only one who does it.

Nymella - Try verifying your game files before re-installing. If that doesn't work then it's probably a glitch or your graphics card. Also, try updating your graphics driver too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtreme_Shady - Lost City
    Xtreme_Shady - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    20101109225414.png

ok got a makeover scroll trough the dragon points system...so what do u guys think now b:laugh....i kinda modyfied to look like a metalhead b:laugh as myself lol
  • Fangxing - Heavens Tear
    Fangxing - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    20101109225414.png

ok got a makeover scroll trough the dragon points system...so what do u guys think now b:laugh....i kinda modyfied to look like a metalhead b:laugh as myself lol

Honestly, he looks like my friend's lead singer in Rock Band.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I know that PWE is ran by a bucket of monkeys on speed.
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Besides that though, making alts for just this purpose is not the same for me.

rofl i get yoru point. i have a rediculous amount of alts although i do play them all (hence why im so low after a year of game time *sob sob*) opn i side note i do actually love your charxd

@Coco you shoudl set up a seperate thread specifically so everyone can post their edited screenshots. would be cool. and your ss are always so prettyful

@xtreme i actually like this look a lot 9/10 and 1 million outa ten for metalheads xd

yup guys imma back!

• Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok I love to make new Chars (one of the main reasons why I love this game) so I decided to make a archer again for fun. This time I wanted her to have a 'Drow' look to her and this is how she came out :

Saireth:
    DrowSai.png
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    As Llux said, it's mostly because different people view the threads. It's not really for attention. Never thought of it that way, actually. It's more like "I took some time to take screenshots and I just want people to see them". It's nice to get feedback from different people from those three threads.

If you don't like it, then that's not anyone's problem. I really don't see what's the problem with it. I know I'm not the only one who does it.

I've been guilty of this as well, but now that I think about it I've been trying to post different pictures for each thread because it is kinda annoying.

It's true that different people view different threads but - everyone checks a certain thread for a certain reason. If people check the rating thread, they expect to be rated/rate others. If people check the fashion thread, they expect to see screenshots related to fashion.

I mean, that's why there are separate thread right? So people can check the ones that are relevant to their interests.

Maybe if we can all tailor our screenshots to match the purpose of a specific thread, it'll keep each one unique, even if its the same character. Don't mind people wanting to get rated different times, but different screenshots would be nice.

Draykarna - I really like that she actually has that elf look to her. Tall and elegant. I would change her lips a little bit, though, not sure how. 8.5/10