Incorrect Mission Time Span

KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Support Desk
I tried to pick up my dailies today, and got a little pop-up that said "Incorrect mission time span". The only option is to confirm...is this related to what would happen if the maintenance hadn't been done last night? And if so, why is it happening?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
Post edited by KrittyCat - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I had kind of the same issue last night with my marriage quest; my quest list was full and I didn't realize it before my boyfriend picked the quest up. So, I trashed a quest, thinking we could get it then; and we got that message. Then, just now, I turned in my school quest on my cleric; from yesterday, the NPC has a gold flag above her head, I run through the dialogue to get the quest & instead of giving it to me, I get that message. Sooo, I'm not sure what the deal is, but it's never happened to me before they did the update/time change thingy. But I hope it gets fixed!! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sethvir - Heavens Tear
    Sethvir - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am having the same problem with the daily marriage quest. Which ever of us tried to pick it up, my in game wife (who is also my RL wife and I can see the error on her screen) or myself, we both get the same error, "incorrect mission time span".

We have 2 sets of toons to do MQ on, we successfully did it on one pair. But now we can't do the quest on the other pair because of this error.

We have tried changing leadership, reforming squad, relogging, and the error still happens. Our quest logs are almost empty. And no, we haven't done today's "monument of faith" MQ already.

Anyone know how to fix this? Or is it something to do with the change in server time for daylight savings that has to be fixed at the devs end?
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    same problem lol can't get the new daily for 2day 0.0b:surrender
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cant pick up nirvana keys, BH, and TW was an hour early. so wtf was the point of the 2 hour maintenance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm better after the new day...must have been the maintenance gave a false reset. Whatever the case happens to be, I can do my dailies now, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Lainnie - Raging Tide
    Lainnie - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Got this when doing roll call on my assassin just yesterday, should go try it again and see if it works.