level 30 weap?

TaintedSinX - Raging Tide
TaintedSinX - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I know I posted this in the Assassin's forum but no one seems to want to reply. :(. I'm heading over to level 30 as a sin, but I won't have any weapons for it. I've been looking at google, ecatombs, and pwdatabase and so far the only two weapons that I can see there are the screaming dual thorns(legendary) and the 3 star fantastic thorns.

I don't want to spend another fortune on pots because that's what I've been spending on and repairs. Any help on what to get?

I have the level 20 officers dagger from the supply stash.
Post edited by TaintedSinX - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Get the quest for lvl 30 token weapons and USE EM b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • AbbyDabby - Sanctuary
    AbbyDabby - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Unless you just regularly check the auction house for something, I don't see how there's much more you can do. The odds of manufacturing something decent are rather slim (except those with a mold), but you could save up collected mats (which are free) and keep making them until you get one worthwhile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have a question...have you done the Weapon Token quest for your level? This has a 50% chance of giving you the mold for your next weapon. If you can't get that, try to find it for a decent price in the AH...

The mold weapons usually can hold up for a maximum of 20 levels from the requirement if sharded right...so get one and use it well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • TaintedSinX - Raging Tide
    TaintedSinX - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    First of all thank you for the replies and guidance. It's very much appreciated :)

Deago, I would if I had anybody high level in game.

Abbydadbby, I could try that. Thanks for that piece of advice :)

KittyCat - not yet. Mold weapons usually hold up a maximum of 20 levels? I didn't know that. I know it's preferable that get the latest and best weapon yet, but to my situation I can't xD.

Again, I thank you all for the advice:)