So whats there to look forward to?

Evire - Dreamweaver
Evire - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
As in end-game content.
In my current faction, everyone seems to just FB, BH, TT and grind all day.
The higher levels go on runs after runs, while the lower levels quest and grind all day to try and catch up so that THEY can go on runs after runs as well.

Is that really all there is to do, or am I missing something here?
Thanks in advance. b:surrender
Post edited by Evire - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    That's pretty much it unless you're into PvP/TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Nope just thinking too much. Yes you do what is above but, you can relax and help others.
    Or duel people for kicks. Personally dueling other people is more of a challenge for me that I enjoy.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Tw and/or Pk is pretty much the only endgame content atm. Some people might say Nirvana but I personally wouldnt class a " farming " Instance as content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You can TW...... oh wait

Well there's still PK......... oh wait

You can uhm......... stand in south arch chatting all day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kwilinai - Sanctuary
    Kwilinai - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am sad to say, you seem to have a good grasp of the game dynamics (or lack of) already b:surrender

Only things that you missed that I can think of which have not already been mentioned are: stand around Plume gossiping, starting world chat drama, QQing, getting killed in cube, and/or stressing out about having crappy gears in relation to all the cash-shoppers. b:shutup
  • Evire - Dreamweaver
    Evire - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You can TW...... oh wait

Well there's still PK......... oh wait

You can uhm......... stand in south arch chatting all day.

b:laugh Its ridiculous how true this post is!

Thank you to all those who have replied, I guess Im in no rush to get to end-game then.
    I am sad to say, you seem to have a good grasp of the game dynamics (or lack of) already b:surrender

Only things that you missed that I can think of which have not already been mentioned are: stand around Plume gossiping, starting world chat drama, QQing, getting killed in cube, and/or stressing out about having crappy gears in relation to all the cash-shoppers. b:shutup
    Thankfully the "Y U NO BUY GOLD?" people dont get to me b:chuckle
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Haven't killed anyone yet. might try it sometime.

Eh you got weekly events. To put it bluntly, the way you put this is currently how my life is.

xD sleep, eat, comp, talk, tv, sleep

v.v needs to add a job slot and I'd be set. :D
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Actually, I can't wait to TT. Despite being 95, finding squads is as hard as hell, so hopefully once I'm 100 and can solo them I can do a few more runs. Easy money and a break from BH/grind, dunno why most factions do them so rarely.

Standing in arch chatting all day comes from pure laziness. There's plenty of different things to try, Lunar, TT's, Events, World bosses, Gamma, Delta, Nirvana, even helping faction. Grab a few friends who are bored, make a squad and have fun and do something you haven't tried yet. Nothing better than casually doing an instance with a group of friends/faction and having fun.

People need to be a little more social. Pretty much anything is fun in a good group. They're called mmo's for a reason. Social in PW seems to consist of ganking the other guy and waving your E-Peen about.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    the game only ends when all of your friends leave b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands