[Server Maintenance] 11-2-2010 [Complete]

Options
123457»

Comments

• Crowe - Lost City
    Crowe - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I like pw patch work very good in means of killin bugs ingame only thing that bugs me is
    that players are usin world chat to trade stuff if my memory serves that is a game violation
    we players aren't allowed use other chats to trade that is why trade chat is made for to trade i have not seen trade chat use for some time can this be updated in a future patch.

and great game frankie i hope 2 cross paths with u in-game ^^
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh hey look, lolcalization: never woulda guessed b:avoid
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    But it isn't just a "Minor localization" this time. This shows progress on the DP program! ^^

Can't wait for its implementation!!

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol packs

Not even a week's break, eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I like pw patch work very good in means of killin bugs ingame only thing that bugs me is
    that players are usin world chat to trade stuff if my memory serves that is a game violation
    we players aren't allowed use other chats to trade that is why trade chat is made for to trade i have not seen trade chat use for some time can this be updated in a future patch.

._. As a world chat I see it as a place to find help over the server. fb, bh, FC, & etc.

Trading over it isn't a bad thing too. If said your trying to sell something to make room -.-; and the price is reasonable.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    Kitsunade - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Patch Notes Version 430
    Released November 2, 2010

Added localization for Dragon Quest Rewards Program.

*please note that the system is not out yet*

b:bye

i've been looking like a tard for the NPC and now i read this, yay me

as for which class imma pick imma pick Mystic cause only class i got melee is a sin and i suck at melee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I MEAN IT
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

i mean they paid for the telecoustic and they can chat however they want i assume. its been that way since the beginning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i mean they paid for the telecoustic and they can chat however they want i assume. its been that way since the beginning.

True but, I wish they did limited the content. need a world chat mod. Hate seeing random talking when it's non-important.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    True but, I wish they did limited the content. need a world chat mod. Hate seeing random talking when it's non-important.

back then they didnt really need a mod . thats until packs came, and everyone and their mom bought tokens for teles. i still dont see a problem .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Crowe - Lost City
    Crowe - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well this is something 2 consider for the game it's gettin 2 the point where it's down right redundant i seen many caps users and cap spamming in world chat we the players need 2 make pw a clean game i when i see trouble i report a player via GM call if ther ever online that is.