The "Where did you get your IGN?" Thread

2»

Comments

• Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    looks like you and monof have something in common after all!

MsE b:beatup b:angry why are you so mean to me? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GolsBytch - Heavens Tear
    GolsBytch - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm Gol D. Roger's Bytch.. Omg!! I love you Gol b:dirty
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    My name came from the Kushiel's Dart book series, I believe from the third book in the series. The main character was an Anguisette (which was my first characters name) which was a title given to an individual in the society who was "gifted by the gods" to find pleasure in pain. Further on in the storyline she finds herself in a Greek-like society where one of the slave women refers to her as Lypiphera which the greek slave-owner translated as meaning "pain bearer" which made sense to me as being a proper identity for a cleric to have as clerics bear the pain of the healed in a manner of speaking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Sordid - Heavens Tear
    Sordid - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Sordid

The 3rd definition.

And I like Gol's post, hahaha.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Chanima (my veno): From Final Fantasy X **** (not the game) called Anima.. Was the best god (since that game name we arent supposed to talk about is concider cursing) in the game and he was male, and since my veno is female I put a Ch before to make it sound more like a girl name.

Exegesis: Well.. I googled cool english words a while back when trying to find up a new artist name for me and my friend for our music and stumbled up on a site where Exegesis were named and explained what it meant.. So I used it on my psy cause its pretty original.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    My name came from the Kushiel's Dart book series, I believe from the third book in the series. The main character was an Anguisette (which was my first characters name) which was a title given to an individual in the society who was "gifted by the gods" to find pleasure in pain. Further on in the storyline she finds herself in a Greek-like society where one of the slave women refers to her as Lypiphera which the greek slave-owner translated as meaning "pain bearer" which made sense to me as being a proper identity for a cleric to have as clerics bear the pain of the healed in a manner of speaking.

YOU ENJOY THE PAIN b:laugh
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.