Adroit's 3rd PvP Video

Adroit - Lost City
Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Wizard
Just thought I'd throw a link in here cuz I know half of you don't check lost city forums XD
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10841532#post10841532
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
[SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Adroit - Lost City on

Comments

• Mysterioso - Sanctuary
    Mysterioso - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Nicee Wizards ftw b:victory
  • SwiftShadows - Dreamweaver
    SwiftShadows - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    where is the second one :o
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    Adroit are u demon or sage?
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Adroit are u demon or sage?

sage....
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Spearr - Lost City
    Spearr - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol they have to gank on you b:victory
    Alas! The dragon has come...
  • DarkTabard - Sanctuary
    DarkTabard - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Adroit can you tell me what genie skills you use and if there is anything in advance I should know about wizards that I shouldnt **** up?
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    dont go light armor
    that is allb:laugh
    b:bye
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Adroit can you tell me what genie skills you use and if there is anything in advance I should know about wizards that I shouldnt **** up?

my genie skills are..
    wind force
    holy path
    fortify
    absolute domain
    frenzy
    extreme poison
    spark

There is a ton of info on wizards in this section, just browse a few of the topics :P
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:laugh adroit, i think u have fans!

look at the light in their eyes when they see u :D :P
    i like potato
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:laugh adroit, i think u have fans!

look at the light in their eyes when they see u :D :P

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing these pk videos (the quality is awesome, edited well too). But I am noticing alot of people without charms, and alot of kills with 5.5k hp or less (one wiz with less than 3800 hp - my no cash lvl 95 wiz on Sanctuary has 4200).

Love watching it, but just from what we see (charm, the omg i want that genie) and what we know (the +10 IHRS), I think he has most people here outgeared and likely out leveled.

Makes me wish they would merge Arch with a PvE server though. Its so dead over here.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Don't get me wrong, I love seeing these pk videos (the quality is awesome, edited well too). But I am noticing alot of people without charms, and alot of kills with 5.5k hp or less (one wiz with less than 3800 hp - my no cash lvl 95 wiz on Sanctuary has 4200).

Love watching it, but just from what we see (charm, the omg i want that genie) and what we know (the +10 IHRS), I think he has most people here outgeared and likely out leveled.

Makes me wish they would merge Arch with a PvE server though. Its so dead over here.

you're right. It's very rare to find good 1v1's.. so the only really good pvp I can find is when I'm outnumbered fighting people that I have an advantage in either skill wise or gear wise. And most the people that would normally give really good 1v1's are in big factions that just zerg everywhere.. so this is kinda what I'm stuck with :(
    edited November 2010
    Adriot should make a wizard guide b:victory

the ones up are outdated or just suck or made by low lvl wizards who havent experianced real pvp like Adoit
    edited November 2010
    you're right. It's very rare to find good 1v1's.. so the only really good pvp I can find is when I'm outnumbered fighting people that I have an advantage in either skill wise or gear wise. And most the people that would normally give really good 1v1's are in big factions that just zerg everywhere.. so this is kinda what I'm stuck with :(

1 vs 1? yuk. We are Wizzies, our strength is not single target. Its AOE, baby. The best minute of that video is finishing those 2 off with hail storm. b:laugh

And not criticizing at all. I do the same. Sometimes, when I see a group of people of any level just standing around in west gate chatting, I just walk up and put on dragon breath followed by domain. Most survive the initial hits, but you'd be surprised how many people in pk have no idea that the range of DB goes beyond the visual effect. b:chuckle

If they get mad, I tell them to gank me, sometimes they do and its very very fun, even if i lose. Sometimes I just start stripping off gear (trying fighting bare handed as a wiz, lol) to make it interesting.

Other than that its people just wanting to 1 vs 1 and me dying to bms a good bit more than 50% of the time (my **** genie has no room for fortify - addicted to cloud eruption), nix venos about 50% of the time, me and barbs charm **** each other, archers being 1 shot by me if I have them out geared/outleveled, or me endlessly kiting archers or dying to them if they are geared as well or better than me.

1 vs 1 is booooooring. 2 vs 2 starts to get fun. 6 vs 6 or more, happens once every 2 months but is pretty damn fun when it does.
    Adriot should make a wizard guide b:victory

the ones up are outdated or just suck or made by low lvl wizards who havent experianced real pvp like Adoit

I roughed out when the economy was REALLLY bad this summer and I had alot of time on my hands. I wanted to do one soup to nuts, include genies, gear, sharding, pvp tactics vs each of the classes, etc. - all the **** I had to hunt down that isn't in the guides we have. I stalled out on genies because there were too many options and I needed to think of a way of making it a bit simpler.

If I can get back to it in January (will be slow again), maybe I'll let Adroit rip it apart and we can have a "Siskel & Ebert" style wizzie guide. The LA vs Vit build section should be . . . interesting after that.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited November 2010

I roughed out when the economy was REALLLY bad this summer and I had alot of time on my hands. I wanted to do one soup to nuts, include genies, gear, sharding, pvp tactics vs each of the classes, etc. - all the **** I had to hunt down that isn't in the guides we have. I stalled out on genies because there were too many options and I needed to think of a way of making it a bit simpler.

If I can get back to it in January (will be slow again), maybe I'll let Adroit rip it apart and we can have a "Siskel & Ebert" style wizzie guide. The LA vs Vit build section should be . . . interesting after that.

what... its a guide for LA wizards?
    edited November 2010
    what... its a guide for LA wizards?

No, its a guide for wizards. Period. It talks about LA build, vit build, etc. But the existing guides do that too if thats what you are looking for.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    I was actually thinking about writing a guide, dunno if it'll ever happen though.
    edited November 2010
    I was actually thinking about writing a guide, dunno if it'll ever happen though.

start now, i expect 1 tomorrow b:cool
  • DarkTabard - Sanctuary
    DarkTabard - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Adroit, you are a pure mage right? (9 int, 1 str)
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Adroit, you are a pure mage right? (9 int, 1 str)

not atm, I've got 53 base vit. I'm planning on statting to pure int at some point when I get better gear, but that'll probably be a while (working on a nv wep)
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I hate you Adroit (not really :p)

Waiting for more videos
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    after watching this vid a few times I downloaded the 1st and 3rd song. Iffy on the 2nd.

It's kinda funny how when you watch a video for the 1st time you dont really care for the music, but if you watch it multiple times you start to like it. Maybe it's just me ;x.
This discussion has been closed.