% chance to get these stats?

LifeHunting - Lost City
LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Blademaster
http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4a7d4984f589b1f7

On the fist. I was wondering what the chance of getting those procs I put on it...

If your too lazy to click the link, the proc's are

-.05 int
-.05 int
Frenzied Rage

Is there any chance at all of getting all three? I know the Frenzied Rage is what falls under "Unique", so it'd be a pure luck shot on it, but as for the other stats....idk :s

So what would be the overall % chance this would happen. (Saying I could afford to reroll it a bunch of times to get it all)
Post edited by LifeHunting - Lost City on

Comments

• ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i think you can only get 1 -.05
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Really?

Well that kinda bites :x
    But it would still put me at 3.33 aps which with a perma-spark situation would enable me to do very well. Tho I would love to be able to get both of the -int and make it 4.0 aps...

Is there a chance I could get a -.10 int on the fist?

*EDIT*

Nvm, looked at the possible addon's and saw it's only 1 -.05 int and there is no -.10 int
    I can see why people use TT100 or Decides more than niravana version......
  • Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Who needs 4.0 int bms when u have this
    b:shutup
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=ec5884fddc5ae4d3 lol joke :P
    Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You *can* get two -0.05 as side adds, but just very unlikely.
  • LXianghual - Heavens Tear
    LXianghual - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sigh. You can get 2x -0.05 adds in theory, I would not the probability of getting that though. I just know it would require a lot of raptures/money except if you are very very lucky.

Edit: Ninja'ed by Okeano
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
    edited October 2010
    Oh, so it is possible...it just might cost an insane amount of cash or really stupid luck.
    Makes sense.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh, so it is possible...it just might cost an insane amount of cash or really stupid luck.
    Makes sense.

It's probably easier to get 3 blackjack's in a row than it is to get all three of your desired adds on one Nirvana weapon. There are people that have re-rolled their weapons 20 or more times, enough to get another G15 weapon, and still not gotten the adds they wanted.

Good luck with that.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited October 2010
    It's probably easier to get 3 blackjack's in a row than it is to get all three of your desired adds on one Nirvana weapon. There are people that have re-rolled their weapons 20 or more times, enough to get another G15 weapon, and still not gotten the adds they wanted.

Good luck with that.

Yeah I guessed as much b:surrender

maybe i'll be lucky and get Frenzied Rage...like that other dude <.<
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    you cant get the same mod twice unless the mod is listed twice

IE

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/5111

on this cape u get get 2x 5 hp regen

or x2 3 mp regen

or u can get 90 mp and 110 mp, but u cant get 2x 110 mp becuase its only listed once
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    you cant get the same mod twice unless the mod is listed twice

Yes, you can.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    why do people even bother replying to lifehuntings threads of delusional fantasy about gear everybody knows for sure he is never going to get close to getting.

Have you even got a char past level 90 and geared up with basic 'bread and butter' tt90 gear?

Hows your warsoul going on HT? or did you quit that idea? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Someone asked this last week and I answered everything but the probability.

It's a straight forward probability since even if you get the mod once, you have the same chances when drawing for the second mod.

There are 16 possibilites for regular add-ons, and 6 possibilites for the unque add-ons

1/16 x 1/16 odds of getting double -.05 int = 1/256 or .39% chance

1/256 x 1/6 odds of getting frenzy with your double interval = 1/1536 or .00651%
    chance of getting what you want.

To figure out average cost multiply the denominators by 7 raptures at their selling price which is normally around 1.5mil. So 384 mil in recast cost for the estimated cost to get double -.05 int, and 2.304 billion estimated cost for recasting to the double -int and GoF.

b:shocked
    b:bye
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Stilleh - Raging Tide
    Stilleh - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Someone asked this last week and I answered everything but the probability.

It's a straight forward probability since even if you get the mod once, you have the same chances when drawing for the second mod.

There are 16 possibilites for regular add-ons, and 6 possibilites for the unque add-ons

1/16 x 1/16 odds of getting double -.05 int = 1/256 or .39% chance

1/256 x 1/6 odds of getting frenzy with your double interval = 1/1536 or .00651%
    chance of getting what you want.

To figure out average cost multiply the denominators by 7 raptures at their selling price which is normally around 1.5mil. So 384 mil in recast cost for the estimated cost to get double -.05 int, and 2.304 billion estimated cost for recasting to the double -int and GoF.

b:shocked
    b:bye

To quote Jim Carrey in Dumb Dumber "-So you're saying there is a chance..." b:chuckle
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing...
    edited November 2010
    why do people even bother replying to lifehuntings threads of delusional fantasy about gear everybody knows for sure he is never going to get close to getting.

Have you even got a char past level 90 and geared up with basic 'bread and butter' tt90 gear?

Hows your warsoul going on HT? or did you quit that idea? b:bye

@Bold: He's lvl 82 atm, working on getting his TT90 green gear and getting him to lvl 90. Just hard finding a FF squad in my lvl range during the hours I mainly play :/

@Underlined: Yeah....Moment I left 2 months ago I gave up on the thought of one. Right now I'm just aiming to get a TT100 fist. After that I'll see where I go.

Oh to the rest of this post I quoted, I made this thread so that I could find out if there is a chance to get those three add-on's, and if so what was the % of it.
    Both of them have been answered, so I thank those who answered.