_Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am very disappointed Rad :(
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    we don't force people to come it was only for fun and heaps of members are in Europe so its a bad time for them, last TW we had liek 40 members in as it was on a different time.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Europe excuse if not good for today ... it is a bank holiday in every catholic country in europe... but if they still didnt show up it means they dont care...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    like i said we did it to muck around they didn't need to come if they didn't want too, i surely don't care about 150 mirages b:chuckle
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Andro you didn't stay for the officer meeting after TW.
    You don't care..how very unknightly of you *slap emote*
    edited November 2010
    b:surrender i already called in at work that im 30 min late to be able to catch the end of the TW couldnt stay for the meeting too b:cry I shouldve been out of war 30 min before it ended b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Andro said it was a boring meeting and she didn't want to go...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited November 2010
    MsE that was our secret, you shouldnt have said that to Mystic b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i didnt see mono posting here after Enrage won all TWs..b:avoid

inb4RadcantWinWithoutDrakon
    b:shutup
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Europe excuse if not good for today ... it is a bank holiday in every catholic country in europe... but if they still didnt show up it means they dont care...

I'm catholic and from the Netherlands and i don't have the slightest clue what a bank holiday is b:surrender

Was an awesome fight again but so many shortcomings still on our side b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well, Enrage surprised me, maybe losing players didn't affect them to bad. I kinda wanna hear if Halloween night did affect anything for that TW?

I just logged on about 15 mins before the victory.

Rad, wtf.............just wtf. rofl

Not surprise, rad still have a long way to go.
    and the fact that in order for a gank to work the first guild have to be able to hold for at least 15 mins.
    As that layout all enrage have to do is rush the first guild and finish that tw quick they are then only require to defend 2 guilds.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I live in Australia. Does this count for anything?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    and the fact that in order for a gank to work the first guild have to be able to hold for at least 15 mins.
    As that layout all enrage have to do is rush the first guild and finish that tw quick they are then only require to defend 2 guilds.

Even so, defending rad + reunited with 85 people means rad had at least a 80 vs 70 (probably closer to 60-65) advantage for 10 min at the minimum (i don't know how long the reunited tw was).

Yet they still can't break down a very weakened enrage with many many squishies in it- i guess the loss of people during the past week was too much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would like to say a BIG GRATZ TO ENRAGE.

And dam i always miss out on the good fights. QQ
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited November 2010
  • Shilizious - Heavens Tear
    Shilizious - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    MsE, for 10 mins rad indeed have an advantage, also backups came just in time or it would've been an early loss for enrage, but that's about 15mins that enrage didn't have full 80 in the rad fight, so for 2h30 mins it was 80vs80 in the TW, and yes, enrage is still stronger then rad, but at least it's not a 30minute win anymore for enrage, now it's an exciting TW that everybody wants to have =)

but except that, god damn nice enrage, never expected that you'd defend all, big gratz!
    edited November 2010
    MsE, for 10 mins rad indeed have an advantage, also backups came just in time or it would've been an early loss for enrage, but that's about 15mins that enrage didn't have full 80 in the rad fight, so for 2h30 mins it was 80vs80 in the TW, and yes, enrage is still stronger then rad, but at least it's not a 30minute win anymore for enrage, now it's an exciting TW that everybody wants to have =)

but except that, god damn nice enrage, never expected that you'd defend all, big gratz!

LOL 10mins is way to long to take out a guild that does not even have half the guild in the instance. Sorry but i have to say, rad were beaten by true beef burgers. And plus Enrage forgot to build some towers......b:shocked
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Rad only lost because i wasnt there b:avoid :O

Jokes aside GZ Enrage on a successful defense... Guess your not as weak as people think....i thought for sure id see at least one new color on the map.

:D
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    my prediction was correct pro4t.jpgb:laugh
    filmed the whole tw if enough people want to see it i might post it b:bye

Nice crit hit of 5 there... b:shutup
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    LOL 10mins is way to long to take out a guild that does not even have half the guild in the instance. Sorry but i have to say, rad were beaten by true beef burgers. And plus Enrage forgot to build some towers......b:shocked

^ what he said :) honestly, great fight. I was honestly suprised that we were able to defend all three sucessfully, but very happy that we went with the strategy that we did rather than what was originally mentioned on Friday. Rad has improved drastically over the past few months but they still have a little way to go before they can beat enrage, even in a gank apparently.

<3 Andro, and all of my TW squad. Y'all keep this poor,fail cleric very, very busy!b:pleased
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You are not a fail Cleric......

Will have to see if I can keep you busy come Friday, you do so great at keeping me up till they all go splat
    much <3's for Anne
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    we don't force people to come it was only for fun and heaps of members are in Europe so its a bad time for them, last TW we had liek 40 members in as it was on a different time.
    like i said we did it to muck around they didn't need to come if they didn't want too, i surely don't care about 150 mirages b:chuckle

If that many people doesn't care enough to show up... whats the point of tw. enrage showed for tw... the 150 mirage is just the icing on the cake. if you are actually going to use the "who care about 150 mirages" as an excuse for a poor showing... then you shouldn't be twing at all.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You are not a fail Cleric......

Will have to see if I can keep you busy come Friday, you do so great at keeping me up till they all go splat
    much <3's for Anne

that's one of the dirtiest compliments i've ever received, thanks <3 So glad you came back to play with me..er, i mean us <3
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Your math is little off if you think we "only" had to 1v2. I believe that the record time for winning against a no-show is around 5 minutes, a little less. Since none of the TWs were no-shows, it obviously took longer than 5 minutes EACH. My squad personally set foot in all three instances and let me tell you this: by the time my character got out of the FIRST instance, Rad battle (which was the LAST of the three) was already underway, meaning the party had started in the second two TWs while I was out getting rid of the first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited November 2010
    unless your guild has less then 160 members you can never even have more then half the guild in the instance, so you always have less then half in =P
    (or did you mean there were less then 40 ppl in rad fight at the start? cuz i wouldn't rly believe that =) )

and enrage is still enrage, that's what i said, even 50 of enrage can defend against any other guild for at last 15-20 mins
    the fact is, even 80v80 it still took a long time before enrage won

and as i said before too, credit where credit is due, i didn't think they'd defend all 3 (i thought they were gonna noshow golddigrz or max only send like 1-2 squads) so big gratz ^^
    edited November 2010
    unless your guild has less then 160 members you can never even have more then half the guild in the instance, so you always have less then half in =P
    (or did you mean there were less then 40 ppl in rad fight at the start? cuz i wouldn't rly believe that =) )

and enrage is still enrage, that's what i said, even 50 of enrage can defend against any other guild for at last 15-20 mins
    the fact is, even 80v80 it still took a long time before enrage won

and as i said before too, credit where credit is due, i didn't think they'd defend all 3 (i thought they were gonna noshow golddigrz or max only send like 1-2 squads) so big gratz ^^
    you got me there with the half guild thing. But what i meant was half of the guild that had actually logged on for the TW. Im sure any narrow minded person could have worked that out. And if you read a total of 95 ppl had signed up to fight. so i can let you work out the math, but if you need a hand hit alt ctrl delete rapidly over and over again.

Oh and btw if there was a good strategy behind rads pushs they probly could have won really quickly
    edited November 2010
    funny that you can't take a troll yourself, of course i knew what you meant, i just wanted to get you with your own words (notice how i implicated this with the '=P' at the end)

can't you ever say gf after a TW?
    but it's true, rad has the lvl/firepower/gear to beat enrage, they just can't close the deal in actual TW's QQ enrage just is a better oiled TW machine

on a side note, what does ctrl+alt+delete have to do with what you said (in windows 7 hitting it over and over again doesn't shut your pc down anymore anyway...)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    but it's true, rad has the lvl/firepower/gear to beat enrage, they just can't close the deal in actual TW's QQ enrage just is a better oiled TW machine

Hasn't Rad lost a noticeable amount of firepower too though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited November 2010
    According to their last week statement they only kicked inactives... tho ive seen several ex-Rad ppl clanless or in other factions.
    Truth is they lost too, but much less than we lost.
    To sum up Sundays battle : Radiance was over confident that they have to fight against a weakened Enrage in a gank, while Enrage wanted to prove its self and the rest of srv that no matter how hard we are hit we dont back down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    To sum up Sundays battle : Radiance was over confident that they have to fight against a weakened Enrage in a gank .

Pre-Battle I would have to disagree, we know Enrage is going to be a tough fight for us even in a gank (recent history showing they would rather have a fun fight with us than not ). Ofc you need a little confidence and self belief going into a fight or you have lost before you start.

But I will agree when we got your crystal so low we might have been guilty of thinking it was already won and to many people went into 2nd gear. When that happens its very hard to get the motivation and momentum up to its previous levels.

Seen it to many times while being the Manager of sport's teams ... Players thinking its over before the final whistle b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]